Flabby&Stabby Part 37

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flabby&Stabby Part 37

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

lizyfignewton wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:Has anyone looked up Chris' record? Can that even be done in the US? Maybe there's something there stopping him from getting a job.
That's where everyone who got the knife record from. I believe you have to pay for it unless you are in law enforcement. Is that even legal to take documents like that without being in on the case??
yes. Anyone can go into a police station with the main people involved names and date or with the case # and buy the entire police report.
Well In my state anyways
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

Omg!! And there are people on here rooting for Ashley!? If my kid at ANY TIME told me that someone was touching them or asking them to touch that person, I would take that shit so seriously. And if someone said it about my ex or my boyfriend, I would ALSO take that shit very seriously. Kids are innocent and defenseless. It's our jobs as adults to stand up for them and do what is right. By not investigating and just letting Chris take his kids unsupervised, she's doing her kids an injustice. Something very serious and awful could be going on.
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

lizyfignewton wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:Has anyone looked up Chris' record? Can that even be done in the US? Maybe there's something there stopping him from getting a job.
That's where everyone who got the knife record from. I believe you have to pay for it unless you are in law enforcement. Is that even legal to take documents like that without being in on the case??
Yes. If it wasn't legal, it wouldn't be available to the general public. It's a public document. Not sure my state does this though
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

dramaforthismomma wrote:
lizyfignewton wrote:
yes. Anyone can go into a police station with the main people involved names and date or with the case # and buy the entire police report.
Well In my state anyways
I know that about buying them and I was about to ask about law enforcement just taking them. That seems kinda shady and not right, but if a cop wants to study a case I can see why it's most likely legal
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I wonder if Messica is just going to get married to this guy and have him play daddy to Landen and pretend like none of this stuff ever even happened while she and her group of friends auto delete every negative comment about her life on her social media? Oh, who am I kidding. Of course she is. #FairytaleLife #HappyTrainWreck
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:How do you dm on Instagram?? When I click the "..." I just see:
Go to your DM's through your main insta page, where everyone's pictures show up (in the top right corner is a basket-looking icon.) Then press the plus to make a new DM and address it to Gabe in the To: part. If that makes sense.
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425103671.220824.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Poor guy lol I bet every question he has got is about jess
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

te4cup wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425103671.220824.jpg
I just don't know how I can believe that Image. It seems like he knows Mess will end up seeing them and is playing it safe
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IAmTheNight »

I wouldn't be surprised if Chris is one of those people who hunt for women with kids just to take advantage of them. If Jessica found him on a dating site, and posted in big bold caps "SINGLE MOM OF FOUR" a pedo see's "DESPERATE WOMAN WITH 4 EASY TARGETS". You don't know people, they could pretend to be anybody they want, & honestly, just an accusation would be enough for me to break it off. Having a Dick in your life isn't worth the safety of your children Jess!!!
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

I wouldn't be surprised if Chris is one of those people who hunt for women with kids just to take advantage of them. If Jessica found him on a dating site, and posted in big bold caps "SINGLE MOM OF FOUR" a pedo see's "DESPERATE WOMAN WITH 4 EASY TARGETS". You don't know people, they could pretend to be anybody they want, & honestly, just an accusation would be enough for me to break it off. Having a Dick in your life isn't worth the safety of your children Jess!!!
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think Gabe will always be content being a weekend dad. He can get the clubs going up.... On a Tuesday. Lol. He doesn't have to do much in the way of helping with homework or projects or.. anything really. He can have the teenage life he wanted with a kid on the side. And he was smart enough to not knock up another chick. He's probably the only 20 something year old in Molesto with only 1 kid. Props to him for that.

But with that being said, I bet everyone $100 he's only answering these questions this way because he knows you guys are going to screenshot and post them here and he KNOWS Jessica reads here. And saying he wants full custody would probably end him in a crock of shit.
IAmTheNight
Informer
Informer

Sorry for the double post :(
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I asked if he would ever want more custody but he ignored me. He must take the only 1 question part seriously lol
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Someone should ask a non-Jess question to make him feel better about himself :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ja14 wrote:Someone should ask a non-Jess question to make him feel better about himself :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, like if he still dances or what he wants to do as a career? I'd like to know the answer to the second question myself. But damnit, it's a yes, no, or maybe only question isn't it? Boo.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

I asked what he liked to do for fun with Lilia. (Totally forgot about his yes or no rule and I didn't care about the single question only) He saw it right away and just ignored it. Probably one of the only questions not concerning Jess and he dgaf
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lizyfignewton wrote:I asked what he liked to do for fun with Lilia. (Totally forgot about his yes or no rule and I didn't care about the single question only) He saw it right away and just ignored it. Probably one of the only questions not concerning Jess and he dgaf
He's honestly probably only doing it for questions about Jess. What about... Did you and Jessica break up because you didn't want to marry her and she was too pushy? Bahahaha
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Dodged a bullet there. :lol:
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

There is no use out of his q n a session if he chooses to sound so neutral and goody.
People want to know what does he think jess's situation and it's effect on lilia.

Return to “JesssFam”