BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 39

things2say
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 38

Unread post by things2say »

Not_Pregnant wrote:I also think that Jess nurses Chris. I'm a sick fuck.
LOL, can someone Photoshop this, wouldn't be surprised if it's already been done.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

things2say wrote:
LOL, can someone Photoshop this, wouldn't be surprised if it's already been done.
It's probably Chris's homescreen, can't be seen without the password but always there for him ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cinnamon Stick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Cinnamon Stick »

Argh! I just cant with all of the hanging cords in the background. Drives me insane!
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Smh. instead of going to Dland againnnn, she should have rented a small hall for the birthday party . All those cords hanging on the back, i bet there was no space for anyone to move around, i bet her floors were dirty. Landen with no shoes and dirty socks...come on!! Of course chris with his second most used shirt
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

things2say wrote:
Some fetish blog should have done this by now.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

things2say wrote:
That's disgusting and worse than the BF pics she posts. Please no one do this. It's bad enough that people are saying it. :barf:
#FreeBen
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

AnonymousSource wrote:Messica must have one hell of a vagina to get all of these men to want to marry her. I mean, she already has FOUR kids, TWO baby daddies, no job, no education, lives with her mom in a "duplex," can't take care of her kids on her own.

But hay, the pussy good?

Hahaha
The amazing firecrotch
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

Too bad I'm blocked from commenting, I'd for sure compliment the cord themed bday. Because that's all I fucking see. And looks like she invested in some pants that fit. Bout time.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Someone commented on Jess' picture saying she was bored of Jess' disney outfit & stabby started making fun of the girl because she had a bunch of emojis on their insta profile.....

He is so feminine..what kind of 'man' tries to get in a fight over emojis. Fucking bizarre, I would be embarrassed of my husband.
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
AnonymousSource wrote:Messica must have one hell of a vagina to get all of these men to want to marry her. I mean, she already has FOUR kids, TWO baby daddies, no job, no education, lives with her mom in a "duplex," can't take care of her kids on her own.

But hay, the pussy good?

Hahaha
The amazing firecrotch
Doubtful. She seems more like the queen of blow jobs, desperate to please anyone that'll stay around for three minutes. The girl can't scrub to save her life or even wash her hair ffs, she has no concept of cleanillness...how or why anyone would wanna get close to the crimson jungle is beyond me.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

But hay, the pussy good?

Hahaha
The amazing firecrotch
I died. :D
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Um considering his future wife does youtube for a living, Stabby shouldn't be going off being an asshole her her followers. Seriously Jessica but be so desperate at this point that she probably would have said yes to anyone who proposed :P
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

KittyKax wrote:Um considering his future wife does youtube for a living, Stabby shouldn't be going off being an asshole her her followers. Seriously Jessica but be so desperate at this point that she probably would have said yes to anyone who proposed :P

She prob would've married Drake a 3rd time lol
#FreeBen
ajb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajb »

breezy32 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

But hay, the pussy good?

Hahaha
The amazing firecrotch
Doubtful. She seems more like the queen of blow jobs, desperate to please anyone that'll stay around for three minutes. The girl can't scrub to save her life or even wash her hair ffs, she has no concept of cleanillness...how or why anyone would wanna get close to the crimson jungle is beyond me.
If only she was the queen of blow jobs, she wouldn't reproduce more kids than she can handle. ;)
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

breezy32 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

But hay, the pussy good?

Hahaha
The amazing firecrotch
ajb wrote:If only she was the queen of blow jobs, she wouldn't reproduce more kids than she can handle. ;)
AMENN Lmfao
lorenaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lorenaaa »

Could be wrong here (and don't know how to attach pics) but in her Fb pic of lilia captioned "pinata time" is it just a shadow or has Lilia had a bit of a 'nip slip'. If thats the case then she can carry on about EBF ERF ABCDEF as much as she likes but it means nothing if she's fine putting up pictures like that of her children. I don't say this to sexualise children because it honestly makes me sad that kids these days can't run around nude and have it be okay anymore but thats just the way the world is these days.

*Edit* Just went back and checked. Shes in the shade so its more than likely a nip slip. Just because you have no issue with whipping them out on the internet, doesn't mean she does Jess FFS
Last edited by lorenaaa on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

blackbettybamf wrote:
KittyKax wrote:Um considering his future wife does youtube for a living, Stabby shouldn't be going off being an asshole her her followers. Seriously Jessica but be so desperate at this point that she probably would have said yes to anyone who proposed :P

She prob would've married Drake a 3rd time lol
"Yeah guizee, I know he left me in an unfortunate situation again and went to be with some chick he got chlamydia from, but he's seriously the love of my life you guizee. The third time's the charm!!!1! And we've gone through the first and the second, so this is our time!! God doesn't give you anymore than you can handle and I think he put Drake in my life and this whole situation in my life to challenge my faith in him. And to the haterzz, you could be the juiciest peach in the bunch, but there are some people who are still going to dislike you! Oh and Drake and I have discussed a baby number 4 because we know he can have girls now!! Isn't it wonderful how things work out!?"
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Someone commented on Jess' picture saying she was bored of Jess' disney outfit & stabby started making fun of the girl because she had a bunch of emojis on their insta profile.....

He is so feminine..what kind of 'man' tries to get in a fight over emojis. Fucking bizarre, I would be embarrassed of my husband.
That annoyed me. I doubt Jessica was that hurt by the comment, and why does he have to defend her to a stranger? My husband would stay out of whatever rude thing someone says to me on the internet because he knows I either won't care, or if I do I will stick up for myself. Jessica is a big girl, if someone offends her she can take care of it herself. She doesn't need Chris to protect her. I mean, she has been on YouTube getting criticized for how many years now? Isn't it close to 6 years? I am sure she is more than used to it.
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Alpine needs to be setting a good example for his kids. I'm just going to assume Ashley is a good parent, but if it weren't for her I bet his kids would grow up to be bullies.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

i guess Jess would have had better luck with Joel chap. She could have got her very much desired baby girl. Chris is another boy making dick.

Return to “JesssFam”