BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 39

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoobyDoesSkubeyDoo (andGabeandDrakeandJoel, too) Part 38

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

But how is that bullying? people are actually worried and they want comment, but they can't because Jess and every one of her minions think it's bullying. I think it's completely different saying something like this or even commenting about ugly children when it's on a forum that they can't read from, or in front of their face. I also just think people are so damn sensitive nowadays. Not everyone is going to find your kid gorgeous. If someone says your kid has facial characteristics of someone with downs you don't go "YOURE SO MEAN11!1" You research and then possibly take your kid to the doctors. Idk that's just my opinion.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

OMG did anyone else think Landen was chewing on a pregnancy test?! Lmaoooo
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

@Deadhead_kay I completely agree with you; I don't think that Down syndrome post was bullying or bashing or anything negative at all. An example of a bullying or cruel comment would be something like, "Jess's baby is so ugly, he looks like he's a retard." By the way I hate that word and don't condone it, I'm just using it as an example of what not to say. If someone comes across a picture and says, "Hey, I just saw this picture describing kids with Down syndrome and I think Jess's baby has similar features to the example in the picture, I hope she's had him checked out to make sure he's healthy" you can tell that is coming from a place of concern for he child and is actually constructive. Does anyone else see the difference or is it just me?

I will never insult a child but I'm not going to lie, when I first started watching Jessica I also thought that Kyson had some Down syndrome features and I was curious to know if he'd been diagnosed with anything. I can understand why someone would be curious and ask about it in a polite way, which I believe marshmellow did.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

emma101 wrote:Sorry if it's already been mentioned but did anyone notice that Natalie posted a photo of the boys and referred to them as her step sons? Wonder what Jess thinks about that although she's already calling Skube the step dad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Natalie referred to the boys as her step sons

Jess and stabby allow the children to call him "dad".
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm a big germaphobe when food comes into play..so that party prep video was horrific to me.

Stabby licking his finger, wiping it on Jess sweaty face, scratching his beer belly in the same crusty black shirt he wears everyday, and then continuing to decorate the cookies? Oh my god noooo
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

Don't forget the overflowing garbage bag referred to as a "decoration." :lol:
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I've said before I really really don't think landen is cute and I stand by that comment. Not all kids have to be cute.

My opinion is hardly bullying Jess. I don't go on her youtube or social media or write her hate mail saying her kid is weird looking.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:Don't forget the overflowing garbage bag referred to as a "decoration." :lol:
I'm seriously dead omg. The only way I would ever eat at her parties are if they were either catered, or it was eating packaged food with the wrapper still on it haha
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:@Deadhead_kay I completely agree with you; I don't think that Down syndrome post was bullying or bashing or anything negative at all. An example of a bullying or cruel comment would be something like, "Jess's baby is so ugly, he looks like he's a retard." By the way I hate that word and don't condone it, I'm just using it as an example of what not to say. If someone comes across a picture and says, "Hey, I just saw this picture describing kids with Down syndrome and I think Jess's baby has similar features to the example in the picture, I hope she's had him checked out to make sure he's healthy" you can tell that is coming from a place of concern for he child and is actually constructive. Does anyone else see the difference or is it just me?

I will never insult a child but I'm not going to lie, when I first started watching Jessica I also thought that Kyson had some Down syndrome features and I was curious to know if he'd been diagnosed with anything. I can understand why someone would be curious and ask about it in a polite way, which I believe marshmellow did.
You would have to see the context in which that post was in to fully understand why I'm putting it as an example. And my point was, please don't diagnose or attempt to diagnose people, or their children, on YTMD.
Shxyshun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shxyshun »

Saying someone has characteristics of Down syndrome or aspergers is not bullying. That would mean that having those things is shameful which they are not. Thinking that way is only contributing to the insecurities that people with those disabilities have because you are thinking of it as something shameful and negative to have.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

You would have to see the context in which that post was in to fully understand why I'm putting it as an example. And my point was, please don't diagnose or attempt to diagnose people, or their children, on YTMD.[/quote]

I don't know the context the original comment was made, but I know if I were to make an observation like that I wouldn't be attempting to diagnose the kid. But I'd defintely try to bring it to her attention if it's something that seems plausible, just so she can have an eye on it or get it checked.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OMG WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE EVEN GETTING THAT I SAID IT WAS BULLYING?!?! You are mixing up posts.

I said, and I quote, "So I don't want to hear that the kids have not been bashed on this website. They definitely have. Multiple times. It's not something we usually do or even something we condone doing.. But it's been done before and it's not pretty." I did not say that saying those things was BULLYING! EVER!

My whole entire point was, and still remains, that we should NOT be diagnosing people or their children with mental/physical illnesses through the small glimpses we get of their life via Instagram/FB/YT. In MY opinion, that goes too far.
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

Who is this Theresa girl and where can I look at these comments? I don't understand I must have missed something

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Jr they were screenshot and posted a few pages ago.

And just for the record, the flabby thing came about when Jess herself pointed out her weight gain.
#FreeBen
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

stephh+ wrote:

just gonna leave this here lol
Did she have to end every word with a high pitched voice??
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

I'll admit, the 'diagnosing' on this forum drives me nuts sometimes, only because it seems like EVERY other yt kid is "probably on the autism spectrum" or "needs speech therapy" just because they dont speak well at 2/started walking later/isn't very social etc etc. Basically any yt kid who doesn't perfectly fit in a category or hit every milestone at the exact same time as someone else's kid is diagnosed as having some 'disorder'.

But at the same time, it is a gossip site and we speculate on lots of things... So I guess it comes with the territory. Just a personal annoyance for me, I guess. As for the comments about the kids, I personally don't see anything wrong with someone thinking jessicas kids are ugly. Im sure EVERYONE at some point has said that to someone about another persons kid. I'm sure her kids will never see any of it anyway.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

kiki wrote:I'll admit, the 'diagnosing' on this forum drives me nuts sometimes, only because it seems like EVERY other yt kid is "probably on the autism spectrum" or "needs speech therapy" just because they dont speak well at 2/started walking later/isn't very social etc etc. Basically any yt kid who doesn't perfectly fit in a category or hit every milestone at the exact same time as someone else's kid is diagnosed as having some 'disorder'.

But at the same time, it is a gossip site and we speculate on lots of things... So I guess it comes with the territory. Just a personal annoyance for me, I guess. As for the comments about the kids, I personally don't see anything wrong with someone thinking jessicas kids are ugly. Im sure EVERYONE at some point has said that to someone about another persons kid. I'm sure her kids will never see any of it anyway.
Spot on. I agree with everything you just said, minus the kids will never see it. They actually might, unless Jessica is smart enough to block this website and websites associated with it from all of their computers and tablets. Curiosity kills the cat.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

kiki wrote:I'll admit, the 'diagnosing' on this forum drives me nuts sometimes, only because it seems like EVERY other yt kid is "probably on the autism spectrum" or "needs speech therapy" just because they dont speak well at 2/started walking later/isn't very social etc etc. Basically any yt kid who doesn't perfectly fit in a category or hit every milestone at the exact same time as someone else's kid is diagnosed as having some 'disorder'.

thank you
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

Nobody is diagnosing though lol, that makes me laugh, only a doctor can diagnose!! The people are just curious or suspecting, not diagnosing lol

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

jrgold19 wrote:Nobody is diagnosing though lol, that makes me laugh, only a doctor can diagnose!! The people are just curious or suspecting, not diagnosing lol

People actually used to get banned over it tbh. Idk when the rules changed
#FreeBen

Return to “JesssFam”