When will Jess actually stop having kids?

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

When will Jess actually stop having kids?

Unread post by blackbetty »

When do you think Jess will actually stop having kids?

Bonus question - when do you think she'll have another?

I think she will have another one or two with Stabby then take some years off and have a couple more later when her cluster of rapid fire babies are teenagers.

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and hope she won't get pregnant again before her wedding. She is crazy if she doesn't take this opportunity to do TTC vlogs for once even if she's just pretend TTCing for the video content. I wanna say baby #5/7 will be conceived by the end of 2015 and she will keep up her pattern. She will get some backlash for having yet another kid and her excuse will be that all the other kids are close in age and she doesn't want them too far apart, she doesn't want the youngest to not have a built in playmate, she doesn't want to wait a few years and start over. I think she'll have at least 2 more rapid fire babies with Chris, especially if #7 is a boy.
#FreeBen
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Been thanked: 0

Re: When will Jess actually stop having kids?

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I think she'll have two more, one in 2016 or 2017 and one in 2018 or 2019. She won't wait that long, but she will wait until after the wedding...like, a month or two. I also agree with your reasoning that she will justify having more than one more because of age/gender/last name/whatever other excuse she can come up with that her minions will eat up.
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

I most defiantly think she will have another one, or two. Everyone knows she wants another girl and Chris doesn't have a girl, perfect excuse!!! I see her maybe already being pregnant, announcing it on April 1st, (april fools day) and no one believing her and then she shows us a ultrasound or something like that. I don't see her wedding being huge big thing, not that her wedding to Drake was to big. BUT I also don't necessarily see Wendy allowing her to live with her much longer. That house is a fucking zoo.
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

I most defiantly think she will have another one, or two. Everyone knows she wants another girl and Chris doesn't have a girl, perfect excuse!!! I see her maybe already being pregnant, announcing it on April 1st, (april fools day) and no one believing her and then she shows us a ultrasound or something like that. I don't see her wedding being huge big thing, not that her wedding to Drake was to big. BUT I also don't necessarily see Wendy allowing her to live with her much longer. That house is a fucking zoo.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

blackbettybamf wrote:When do you think Jess will actually stop having kids?

Bonus question - when do you think she'll have another?

I think she will have another one or two with Stabby then take some years off and have a couple more later when her cluster of rapid fire babies are teenagers.

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and hope she won't get pregnant again before her wedding. She is crazy if she doesn't take this opportunity to do TTC vlogs for once even if she's just pretend TTCing for the video content. I wanna say baby #5/7 will be conceived by the end of 2015 and she will keep up her pattern. She will get some backlash for having yet another kid and her excuse will be that all the other kids are close in age and she doesn't want them too far apart, she doesn't want the youngest to not have a built in playmate, she doesn't want to wait a few years and start over. I think she'll have at least 2 more rapid fire babies with Chris, especially if #7 is a boy.
I think she will have two more live births and one miscarriage.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Conceive in 2015 or 2016.
Thecarpetislava
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thecarpetislava »

I see her being done after her and Chris have had their own spawn together and then divorce shortly after.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

I think she'll have at least one or two more. Probably one with Chris, and then once they inevitably divorce, she'll have another a few years down the road with whoever baby daddy/"#soulmate" #4 is. If baby #5 is a girl, then maybe(????) she'll be done, but if it's a boy, I doubt it.

I know most of her friends (if she still has any) already have kids, but other people her age are going to start having their first children in the next few years and she's going to get baby fever again. So even if she doesn't get pregnant in the next couple of years (unlikely), she's definitely not done.
Cranberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cranberry »

I predict that she'll get pregnant a year of the wedding, Chris will leave before the baby's first birthday, and then she'll have her next in a few more years when she finds her next soulmate. Pickings will be getting slimmer when she was three baby daddies and 5 or 6 children.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She will have more and be placed on bedrest.

She will stop when her guts fall out of her abdomen.
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

I agree that she won't get pregnant until after her wedding and I think she'll do TTC videos (unless she actually gets pregnant by accident, which I think is very likely).

I think she'll stop when something big happens that opens her eyes to her way of life. And I do think something big will happen. By 'something big' I don't necessarily mean something sinister. Just something that would change the dynamic.

For the record, I think her and Alpine are gonna last a while and so may stop after one baby, especially if the baby is a girl...
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

It's horrible to think about, but I think she will keep having babies as long as her body lets her. She's proven again and again that her life is unfulfilled without an infant completely dependent on her, and she also uses her children to (albeit unsuccessfully) trap men. She will never go back to school, and only seek out a real job when the YouTube money dries up. She will have at least 2 more kids by the time she's 30, all on the taxpayer's dime. She is trash.
Sweet with a sting.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I think she will have one more. A girl with Stabby and then be done. Since they both have blue eyes, the baby will too and will be the favorite over all the other children. Lilia will be forgotten because she has brown eyes and, by that time, will want to cut her hair since she keeps tripping over it when she walks. The twins are already the least favorites but she will even have no use for Landen at that point since he will have weaned.

I think she will get pregnant a month or two after the wedding. Like others have said to be able to make TTC videos, do it "right," save face, etc. I think their marriage will last 3 years. Even if it gets bad, her desire for the perfect marriage and family will keep them together until it really just falls apart.
raw
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by raw »

I think she will keep having kids until she has another girl. I really hope she atleast moves out first and supports herself. Then I won't care even if she has 20 babies.
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

She will keep reproducing until she is the old woman who lived in the shoe, who has too many children and doesn't know what to do.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

I hope she has two more boys.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk
Katieg2009
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katieg2009 »

My guess is when she hits menopause.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Her uterus will fall out before then.
#FreeBen
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

My Jess prediction- after her and Chris get married, she'll get pregnant within the year. She'll get backlash from having a 5th child, so there will be a lot of negativity. Then, things won't work out with Chris. I think she'll quit youtube (temporally) and truly hit rock bottom, realizing she is completely stuck in life. From then on, she'll just sleep with whomever will take her, but will have difficulties finding another relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”