Fertile Myrtle & Her Stabby Man-Boy Part 40

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Fertile Myrtle & Her Stabby Man-Boy Part 39

Unread post by blackbetty »

Alr2210 wrote:Maybe because unlike jess, when the kids are around she pays attention to them and doesn't sit and go on ignore/block/delete patrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm way late but somehow I missed this comment and wanted to give it the attention it deserves. SO. MUCH. YES. I don't blame Natalie for block/deleting people's shit but there's something to be said for how long it takes her sometines. Girl is clearly not obsessed with policing her social media like a certain mess who shall remain nameless.
#FreeBen
patato123
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by patato123 »

That's exactly what it is. Natalie is the reason he started coming back around. And on one hand it's great. I love her, she's amazing with my boys. But it's just bittersweet, because sometimes I can't help but feel like he only comes around to please her. Especially when the boys seem to like her more than him. But I TRULY honestly hope I'm reading too far into it and that's not the case. She's amazing though. I couldn't have asked for a better woman around to take my place when I'm not able to! 1d
Read more at http://websta.me/n/jesssfam#ehLpqOuW0bp7qEsb.99

-didn't jess say before that Natalie wouldn't let him see his kids. she can't keep up with her lies
patato123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by patato123 »

That's exactly what it is. Natalie is the reason he started coming back around. And on one hand it's great. I love her, she's amazing with my boys. But it's just bittersweet, because sometimes I can't help but feel like he only comes around to please her. Especially when the boys seem to like her more than him. But I TRULY honestly hope I'm reading too far into it and that's not the case. She's amazing though. I couldn't have asked for a better woman around to take my place when I'm not able to! 1d
Read more at http://websta.me/n/jesssfam#ehLpqOuW0bp7qEsb.99

-didn't jess say before that Natalie wouldn't let him see his kids. she can't keep up with her lies
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

80085 wrote:
Sosie Lark wrote:I have missed a lot since my self-imposed break. I hope this isn't too off topic, but do you guys remember making guesses about Jess and Chris's engagement/marriage/pregnancy, back when he first came around? I am proud (?) to say I predicted a Valentine's engagement and a summer wedding... also a July pregnancy. I hope I'm not psychic, if only for her other children's sake.

I found my guess way back in the Crusty Amniotic Couch thread. http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?p=578597#p578597
doubt the july pregnancy will happen, that's another march baby. she can't afford 4 kids' birthdays in one month.
Depends on when in July. I got pregnant on my birthday (I was charting and all that fun stuff so I knew when I ovulated.) and had my son April 22nd.

Cant_Handle_Truth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cant_Handle_Truth »

doubt the july pregnancy will happen, that's another march baby. she can't afford 4 kids' birthdays in one month.[/quote]

so sad but true. Especially when she keeps popping them out and not bettering their own lives by getting a job or going to school. She can be a #professionalbabypopper. Sorry, i'm so mean..
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

Shit guys, I when I saw we got to 40 pages over night, I was sure jess must have announced a pregnancy! I missed a lot in 12 hours..
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

I think its so funny how Jess LAHVES it when people say that Landen looks like Chris but she would flip her shit if people started saying Kaden for example looks like Natalie
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
SouthernSass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SouthernSass »

God I hope all the drama is over now. I come here to gossip or read gossip, not to watch people bicker. About what happened last night, I haven't said anything but I do think some people here take it too far. The entire point of this site is to share our opinions about people's lives. There is no reason to take what we say here to their social media. Why would we need this site if we were just going to harass them on their pages? No matter how much we dislike the people we gossip about, they have a right not to see what we have to say if they don't want to. They may choose to come here but that's their own fault. I also don't understand people wanting to tattle on Jess. If Natalie wants to know if Jess is talking shit, I'm sure she's intelligent enough to know that she can look here or on any of Jess's PUBLIC social media to find out. That goes for anyone in Jess's life who wants to keep tabs on her because it appears to be pretty damn easy. Plus I'm sure there are certain people who would love it if Jess's name didn't always get brought up. These people have lives outside of her, even if she thinks she's the center of the world. Let people live their lives and run their own social media without being constantly reminded that they are associated with the likes of Jessica. It is NOT our job to run to Jess's family, friends, followers, etc. about the things she says and does. It's also not our place to try to start even more shit between people who already have strained relationships. There are innocent children involved who suffer when the "adults" in their lives don't get along so it doesn't help when people constantly stir the pot.

To get back on topic, I don't think any of us can say for sure that Kaden has a black eye. The picture isn't good quality and it's black and white. It could be a shadow or an under-eye bag. I guess we'll have to wait and see for a better picture.
"May your marinara sauce never cling to your pasta!"
realredhead91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by realredhead91 »

blackbettybamf wrote:
Alr2210 wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:its all good! I just rolled my truck, got lucky enough that my worst injury was a pretty badly broken leg. I had surgery on it and one metal plate and 7 screws later, it's holding together okay. But I haven't walked in 9 weeks and I have at least 9 more days before they'll even revisit letting me try! Then of course I have to learn to walk all over again haha. I miss shoes!
That's crazy! Like I said I'm glad you're ok and that it wasn't worse!!

Thanks!
Hopefully recovery won't be that bad, the bed rest is by far the worst. I shattered my ankle had 2 metal plates, 12 screws and 2 pins, and after I got my cast off they gave me a walking cast, crutches, prescription antiinflammitories, and twice a week pt for 5 weeks. It wasn't fun but recovery went way better than expected.

I hope you have a rapid recovery with minimal long term effects.
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

New picture of Kaden shows his eye is completely fine. Landen looks really happy to be roaming around.Also, his eyes no longer look huge, clearly Jess takes those pictures on purpose and his eyes are very normal irl.Why the heck does she need to make his eyes seem so huge?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SouthernSass wrote:God I hope all the drama is over now. I come here to gossip or read gossip, not to watch people bicker. About what happened last night, I haven't said anything but I do think some people here take it too far. The entire point of this site is to share our opinions about people's lives. There is no reason to take what we say here to their social media. Why would we need this site if we were just going to harass them on their pages? No matter how much we dislike the people we gossip about, they have a right not to see what we have to say if they don't want to. They may choose to come here but that's their own fault. I also don't understand people wanting to tattle on Jess. If Natalie wants to know if Jess is talking shit, I'm sure she's intelligent enough to know that she can look here or on any of Jess's PUBLIC social media to find out. That goes for anyone in Jess's life who wants to keep tabs on her because it appears to be pretty damn easy. Plus I'm sure there are certain people who would love it if Jess's name didn't always get brought up. These people have lives outside of her, even if she thinks she's the center of the world. Let people live their lives and run their own social media without being constantly reminded that they are associated with the likes of Jessica. It is NOT our job to run to Jess's family, friends, followers, etc. about the things she says and does. It's also not our place to try to start even more shit between people who already have strained relationships. There are innocent children involved who suffer when the "adults" in their lives don't get along so it doesn't help when people constantly stir the pot.

To get back on topic, I don't think any of us can say for sure that Kaden has a black eye. The picture isn't good quality and it's black and white. It could be a shadow or an under-eye bag. I guess we'll have to wait and see for a better picture.

No black eye
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

So question. Landen was there yesterday afternoon yes? Then what, Jess picked him up and he stayed with her for the night, then she brought him back over for the day today?

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Love how much Landen looks like Drake >:)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Does Drake or Natalie know about Chris pulling a knife on his Ex wife? I think that's something they should be worried about! If you can pull a knife on the mother of your children then you can pull a knife on a woman you barely even know.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

It's so obvious when she doesn't have any of the kids cause there are NO pictures posted for a day or so. And yet her minions still thinks Landen doesn't ever leave ER for more than a few hours.

Also, personally, I don't really mind if it's Natalie "forcing" Drake to see the boys often. Maybe it's just because my stepmom was the same way. My dad was very lazy and wouldn't ask for us, but it was my step mom that would come pick us up an hour away, and hell even when they gor divorced she still stayed close to us. If Natalie is a positive factor it'll just strengthen the bond the boys have with both her and Drake
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mikejones wrote:Does Drake or Natalie know about Chris pulling a knife on his Ex wife? I think that's something they should be worried about! If you can pull a knife on the mother of your children then you can pull a knife on a woman you barely even know.

They know. People bring the drama to Natalie's IG constantly and in fact go back to about page 12 and there's a big conversation about it. :)
#FreeBen
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Yay Natalie accepted my follow request. Love seeing the boys in happy, candid pictures!
Coloradomom331
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coloradomom331 »

Alr2210 wrote:So question. Landen was there yesterday afternoon yes? Then what, Jess picked him up and he stayed with her for the night, then she brought him back over for the day today?

See Natalie and Jess can deny it all they want, but that would be so impractical, I refuse to believe them that Landen doesn't stay the night. How can he not??
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Thank you,
Natalie is about to give birth, she doesn't need people starting idiotic arguments on her page.And i could've sworn I saw drake at landens first birthday!!! That guy in the video and landen walks up to him and Jess saids something in the line of "he's like who are you."
HowBoutThatSchnizel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HowBoutThatSchnizel »

mikejones wrote:Thank you,
Natalie is about to give birth, she doesn't need people starting idiotic arguments on her page.And i could've sworn I saw drake at landens first birthday!!! That guy in the video and landen walks up to him and Jess saids something in the line of "he's like who are you."

I thought that was him too but I think he's Cortney's bf and you see him later in the video

Return to “JesssFam”