True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fertile Myrtle & Her Stabby Man-Boy Part 40

Unread post by honeybear »

blackbettybamf wrote:The second one was supposed to be this

But hey i'm also old and think different shit is inappropriate for social media
she has a really nice, big ass. if mine was that nice i'd show it off too :D

really though, yes she's showing a lot of skin, but the parts that really mattered are covered up.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

blackbettybamf wrote:She showed them in breastfeeding and childbirth...

I guess I'm not seeing what you consider trashy about Jess then...

I mean if you wanna get down to it, dating someone who just left their pregnant wife, is still married, and wasn't taking care of his 3 kids then made another is pretty trashy.
I don't think it matters that it was in childbirth or nursing. she easily could have cut out the part where she rolls and shows her bare ass. Completely unnecessary. Showing landen popping on and off her boob..unnecessary. I would personally be embarrassed if my mom had clips up like that of my birth for the world to see.

Her dating drake is another subject. I was simply replying to your comments about her being trashy for posting a picture in a lingerie bunny costume. But if you're comparing them in that way, I think Jess' position is worse. Excusing domestic abuse & trying to take over a mother role is the definition of disgusting in my opinion.
Last edited by Yogabbagabbat on Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
missye3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missye3 »

About all this what's appropriate to show talk.... I just started watching Jess like a year and a half to two years ago so I went back to watch some of her old videos. How awkward that she actually showed her whole bush in lilas birth video. If I knew I was having someone film it for YouTube I would have made sure they were at a good angle... lol.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I def agree that Jess is disgusting for the abuse stuff but that's a different issue than trashy.

And yes kryptonite, it's the uniform but it's not mandatory to post yourself in lingerie on your personal IG, and only 1/3 was a work pic...

Not just trying to argue with y'all, guess I'm just trying to figure out what the trashiness scale is rated on.
#FreeBen
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

missye3 wrote:When Jess says her family is really fertile and everyone laughs I believe her.
Okay, so then how is it that Mimi only had two children by the same man, and then no more after they divorced? Hmm, maybe unlike her daughter she didn't want multiple children by multiple men and took the proper preventative measures?
missye3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missye3 »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:
missye3 wrote:When Jess says her family is really fertile and everyone laughs I believe her.
Okay, so then how is it that Mimi only had two children by the same man, and then no more after they divorced? Hmm, maybe unlike her daughter she didn't want multiple children by multiple men and took the proper preventative measures?
Jess' stepdad got a vasectomy. Lol.
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

I count a vasectomy as a proper preventative measure. I don't buy people implying that it's nearly impossible for Jessica to not get pregnant because she's "so fertile". I also call bullshit on 3 accidental pregnancies. Sorry not sorry. It's one thing if you don't really care if you get pregnant so you aren't as careful as you could be with your bc, but if you REALLY genuinely don't want to get pregnant you learn your lesson after the first oops.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

blackbettybamf wrote:I def agree that Jess is disgusting for the abuse stuff but that's a different issue than trashy.

And yes kryptonite, it's the uniform but it's not mandatory to post yourself in lingerie on your personal IG, and only 1/3 was a work pic...

Not just trying to argue with y'all, guess I'm just trying to figure out what the trashiness scale is rated on.
I don't find it trashy that Nat posted pics being proud of her body. I can understand the other side of the debate that it wasn't mandatory to post pics of herself in her work uniform but I also know that sometimes employees will promote their work place themselves. Which from the caption was what she was seen to be doing.

I find Jess trashy in the sense she continues to put her kids in risky situations and constantly fucks up their lives with nothing stable for her own wants instead of what her kids needs. She use to brag about how she made more then her mum and blew all the money instead of saving it for a decent home for these kids she just had to have.

Basically I think there is a spectrum of everything, a spectrum of trashy, you have your good and bad. Nataliee to me personally is a very low trashy group, like Nikole from Aleiasteenmama. Despite the situation and how she talks, she's always trying to make it better and make it work and has goals. Jess is like Taylers level of trashy, the higher level. Fucks the kids it's all about me me me me.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
missye3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missye3 »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:I count a vasectomy as a proper preventative measure. I don't buy people implying that it's nearly impossible for Jessica to not get pregnant because she's "so fertile". I also call bullshit on 3 accidental pregnancies. Sorry not sorry. It's one thing if you don't really care if you get pregnant so you aren't as careful as you could be with your bc, but if you REALLY genuinely don't want to get pregnant you learn your lesson after the first oops.
I'm not saying its impossible for her or anyone else to not get pregnant. But you can't really tell if you're really fertile until it's too late. I'm not saying if I believe she planned her pregnancies or not I'm jist saying it's 100% possible fir a person to get pregnant on birth control any amount of times.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

spacekitty wrote:Kids in school won't even know Lilia has brothers. When I was in elementary school I associated names with being related. It's gonna suck when they're in high school lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. My boyfriend was dating a girl with the last name Smith, and her half-brother had a different name. So he didn't know his redheaded teammate in football was related to the redheaded cheerleader he was dating. When his ex was 18, she got legally adopted by her stepfather (the mom had 2 kids in a year and a half with two men, took a break, got married, and had two more kids with her husband), and it was a huge deal. She had a different last name until she was 18.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

AnonymousSource wrote:The only "plan" she had was to get knocked up by Drake. haha
Natalie also said something about how it would be cool to get paid by Youtube and be a stay at home mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I wear short shorts. I wear crop tops. I wear cheeky bikini bottoms. I think if you've got it, flaunt it, and I worked effing hard on my body after 2 kids. Those pictures are what I see posted all the time by girls around her age. I don't think it's trashy. Just what a lot of girls do nowadays. Not a big deal in my opinion.

I agree with the above poster that if Jess truly wanted to prevent, she would have taken more measures especially after the first "failed" BC. She would have had condoms plus pills. She says in her BC video something about needing something on top of condoms. Good advice for your followers but there's no way you are following that rule yourself, honey.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

Shxyshun wrote:She talked about her birth control on her q&A and mentioned her sister feeling to see if it was still in there. Her sister always reads her comments and stuff so she would have seen it. Unless Nicole was in on the baby trapping lie, Natalie really was on birth control when she got pregnant. It happens and if it wasn't for psychos like Jess, we wouldn't have to question it.

Yep! I was the one who asked that and told her that I felt so bad.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I personally dont find those pics of Nat in very good taste but they are not "Trashy". They are just a little "dirty". Teenagers feel that way and take such pics all the time so i dont consider it "trashy". Atleast she is being honest about wanting to show her body and is flaunting it. Unlike Jess, who under the pretext of childbirth and nursing unnecessarily shows skin. Now bare parts while nursing and childbirth are nothing trashy but Jess "abuses" these situations. Like someone else mentioned her whole naky butt ( with crack ) was seen in twins birth video. Looked like her mom deliberately focused on it. She could have edited it out easily cause that part of the video had no importance in the labor video. Also showing boobs in the most innovative ways under the pretext of bfing. Now I dont want to start a bf battle but just saying. focusing camera in such a way as to squish boobs together to tandem feed twins and keeping camera on the top, kneeling down and making toddler stand up in middle of photoshoot, (feed him or take a photo, dont mix) etc. Now that's what I call trashy.
Again, Nat's photo are definitely not in my taste but they are "OK" in those dirty-teen years in guess ;)
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

marshmellow wrote:I personally dont find those pics of Nat in very good taste but they are not "Trashy". They are just a little "dirty". Teenagers feel that way and take such pics all the time so i dont consider it "trashy". Atleast she is being honest about wanting to show her body and is flaunting it. Unlike Jess, who under the pretext of childbirth and nursing unnecessarily shows skin. Now bare parts while nursing and childbirth are nothing trashy but Jess "abuses" these situations. Like someone else mentioned her whole naky butt ( with crack ) was seen in twins birth video. Looked like her mom deliberately focused on it. She could have edited it out easily cause that part of the video had no importance in the labor video. Also showing boobs in the most innovative ways under the pretext of bfing. Now I dont want to start a bf battle but just saying. focusing camera in such a way as to squish boobs together to tandem feed twins and keeping camera on the top, kneeling down and making toddler stand up in middle of photoshoot, (feed him or take a photo, dont mix) etc. Now that's what I call trashy.
Again, Nat's photo are definitely not in my taste but they are "OK" in those dirty-teen years in guess ;)
I'm fRom a time when you actually had to BUY film and go develop it...thankfully digital cameras and social media were after my teen/early twenty hoochie mama phase.

Return to “JesssFam”