Fertile Myrtle & Her Stabby Man-Boy Part 40

Lcat
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fertile Myrtle & Her Stabby Man-Boy Part 39

Unread post by Lcat »

The video i linked just keeps getting worse.. She said shes letting the twins stay overnight at drakes moms and at that time they were landens age. She also said shes let them stay overnight two other times...But Landen cant stay with his father a night.

I just realized she's still living in the duplex in this video, so she was saying she couldnt have the twins first birthday at their house because it was too small and she didnt want to clean the whole house.
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

Can I just say that Natalie is being incredibly mature about this. No matter your opinion of her getting with Drake knowing his history, or getting pregnant at a young age by him if people came on my IG and said half the shit people say to her I would probably lose it. THIS is how Jess should handle things. Maybe she should take a lesson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jrgold19

Unread post by jrgold19 »

I was gonna say the same thing but I forgot lol. She really is being mature.I don't know how the hell she can just hold it in like that!! Props to her

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Lcat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lcat »

LOL Drake was supposed to get "snipped" after Landen.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I was rather let down by the promise of drama though. I was hoping for real drama or gossip not just real life harassment of a YTers ex husband's new fiancée.
#FreeBen
jrgold19

Oh well.. ul probably get over it soon

jrgold19

So who thinks Jess dyes lilias hair??

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

:roll: good one
#FreeBen
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

Alr2210 wrote:Can I just say that Natalie is being incredibly mature about this. No matter your opinion of her getting with Drake knowing his history, or getting pregnant at a young age by him if people came on my IG and said half the shit people say to her I would probably lose it. THIS is how Jess should handle things. Maybe she should take a lesson.

Jess is probably stomping her feet that the abuse bullshit didn't have the same affect as Stabby's court records. She probably thought there'd be a flock of her minions to Nat, gasping and saying, "Did you know you're with an ABUSIVE MAN?!" perhaps even a prayfornatalie IG popping up. Anything to cause grief to a 8/9 month pregnant woman and her fiance right when they get the boys.

I can't STAND THIS GIRL. But Nat, yes...she handles it with maturity and grace. If anything, it makes me like her more. Sorry, Jess.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Honestly whoever is that babixx0 is; leave the poor girl alone. If she's not getting involved then she is doing the right thing and IGNORING it! Nataliee knows Jess, she knows she is a vinidictive cow. Point is she is trying to keep the relationship civil for the kids even if Jess is being a nuisance with back tracking stories, made up stories, back handed comments or just lying. Jesus Christ let the girl enjoy her last month of pregnancy in peace.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
jrgold19

[SPEAK-NO-EVIL MONKEY]

Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

breezy32 wrote:
Alr2210 wrote:Can I just say that Natalie is being incredibly mature about this. No matter your opinion of her getting with Drake knowing his history, or getting pregnant at a young age by him if people came on my IG and said half the shit people say to her I would probably lose it. THIS is how Jess should handle things. Maybe she should take a lesson.

Jess is probably stomping her feet that the abuse bullshit didn't have the same affect as Stabby's court records. She probably thought there'd be a flock of her minions to Nat, gasping and saying, "Did you know you're with an ABUSIVE MAN?!" perhaps even a prayfornatalie IG popping up. Anything to cause grief to a 8/9 month pregnant woman and her fiance right when they get the boys.

I can't STAND THIS GIRL. But Nat, yes...she handles it with maturity and grace. If anything, it makes me like her more. Sorry, Jess.
That's what bothers me too. Harassing a pregnant woman who could give birth at anytime. Instead of enjoying these last few weeks she's getting people flocking to her page. Granted she did make her IG public I just think some things are rude and harassing a pregnant woman is one of them.

jrgold19

Why he's she left the comments there then and not deleted them

jrgold19

Can someone tell me why my taptalk keeps coming up on trending instead of participating,

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:Honestly whoever is that babixx0 is; leave the poor girl alone. If she's not getting involved then she is doing the right thing and IGNORING it! Nataliee knows Jess, she knows she is a vinidictive cow. Point is she is trying to keep the relationship civil for the kids even if Jess is being a nuisance with back tracking stories, made up stories, back handed comments or just lying. Jesus Christ let the girl enjoy her last month of pregnancy in peace.
Preach!! It's jr btw.
#FreeBen
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

Maybe because unlike jess, when the kids are around she pays attention to them and doesn't sit and go on ignore/block/delete patrol.

mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

Kryptonite wrote:You know, she has to throw in "silent jabs" (silent hate) to make herself feel better.

"Drake sees Landen. Landen thinks Chris is his Dad."

"Drake sees them. They don't want to go."

It may not be true or she may not mean it to come across a certain way but she implies x, y and z to make herself & Alputyouinapinebox (Chris) feel and look better.

ETA: in reply to the screenshot below me. No, you tell your children who their father is. You make that distinction.

Landen will remember 2% of his life at 1 year old. As long as Drake keeps up the visits, he'll know who Chris is and who DADDY is.
Alputyouinapinebox :rofl:
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

He is just so romantic. <3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:He is just so romantic. <3
ew. do they think they're being cute?

Return to “JesssFam”