Fertile Myrtle & Her Stabby Man-Boy Part 40

Alr2210
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fertile Myrtle & Her Stabby Man-Boy Part 39

Unread post by Alr2210 »

blackbettybamf wrote:its all good! I just rolled my truck, got lucky enough that my worst injury was a pretty badly broken leg. I had surgery on it and one metal plate and 7 screws later, it's holding together okay. But I haven't walked in 9 weeks and I have at least 9 more days before they'll even revisit letting me try! Then of course I have to learn to walk all over again haha. I miss shoes!
That's crazy! Like I said I'm glad you're ok and that it wasn't worse!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Alr2210 wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:its all good! I just rolled my truck, got lucky enough that my worst injury was a pretty badly broken leg. I had surgery on it and one metal plate and 7 screws later, it's holding together okay. But I haven't walked in 9 weeks and I have at least 9 more days before they'll even revisit letting me try! Then of course I have to learn to walk all over again haha. I miss shoes!
That's crazy! Like I said I'm glad you're ok and that it wasn't worse!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!
#FreeBen
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

Okay, so I guess I'll try to lead the conversation back to Jess, I missed all the drama here and only read back a couple of pages so I'm not sure what's going on, but...

Didn't Jess and Drake go to counseling? If Drake was such an abuser wouldn't the therapist have warned Jessica? Jess's abuse claim is BS.

Whatever did happen to Flossy and Goose? I was gone for a couple months because I moved, came back and they were gone.
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

ApplePie wrote:Okay, so I guess I'll try to lead the conversation back to Jess, I missed all the drama here and only read back a couple of pages so I'm not sure what's going on, but...

Didn't Jess and Drake go to counseling? If Drake was such an abuser wouldn't the therapist have warned Jessica? Jess's abuse claim is BS.

Whatever did happen to Flossy and Goose? I was gone for a couple months because I moved, came back and they were gone.
Actually, the therapist would have been a mandated reporter if Jess and the kids were in such grave danger.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ApplePie wrote:Okay, so I guess I'll try to lead the conversation back to Jess, I missed all the drama here and only read back a couple of pages so I'm not sure what's going on, but...

Flossy left because shit wasn't the same around here anymore. I was gone when goose left.
#FreeBen
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

Well, there was a "rebellion" around here, the great rebellion of December 31st 2014 if you will. Long story short, some mods and Morgan hid some stuff about the forum for months and one day when the mods fought with Morgan(the tech of the site?) and it didn't suit them anymore, they decided to play angels/good samaritans and "expose" Morgan and basically make it seem like he was the leader of cosa nostra, big brother is watching and whatnot and tried to seize the opportunity to create their own website and convince everyone here(on YTMD) as well as on GG(guru gossip) to join them on the new website.They tried to scare people and tell them they weren't safe, that Morgan could get ALL their personal info and stuff.They panicked a bunch of people but not that many left.Morgan may have done some shady stuff but nowhere near what they were trying to suggest I think.Only people in a section of GG ended up leaving(the ForeverKaylin section) and everything died down and went back to normal. My suspicion is also that the people who left were pissed that they couldn't curse at Kailyin and her kids and be as vicious as they wanted without getting warnings/bannings on here and that was part of the problem.The end. Now you're all caught up :)

Back to Jess: I don't see Kaden's black eye for the life of me. I don't even see Kaden in Nat's pictures, I think in the last pic you can see Kyson and Landen, not Kaden.Or?
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

It's definitely Landen and Kaden.
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

CamilaCabello wrote:It's definitely Landen and Kaden.
Silly me, Nat even wrote in the description that it's Kaden.I think I see it, under the right eye?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

medstudent wrote: Back to Jess: I don't see Kaden's black eye for the life of me. I don't even see Kaden in Nat's pictures, I think in the last pic you can see Kyson and Landen, not Kaden.Or?
I think it's just the eye socket. I have it really bad and everyone always asks me what happened to my eye
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

medstudent wrote:

Well, there was a "rebellion" around here, the great rebellion of December 31st 2014 if you will. Long story short, some mods and Morgan hid some stuff about the forum for months and one day when the mods fought with Morgan(the tech of the site?) and it didn't suit them anymore, they decided to play angels/good samaritans and "expose" Morgan and basically make it seem like he was the leader of cosa nostra, big brother is watching and whatnot and tried to seize the opportunity to create their own website and convince everyone here(on YTMD) as well as on GG(guru gossip) to join them on the new website.They tried to scare people and tell them they weren't safe, that Morgan could get ALL their personal info and stuff.They panicked a bunch of people but not that many left.Morgan may have done some shady stuff but nowhere near what they were trying to suggest I think.Only people in a section of GG ended up leaving(the ForeverKaylin section) and everything died down and went back to normal. My suspicion is also that the people who left were pissed that they couldn't curse at Kailyin and her kids and be as vicious as they wanted without getting warnings/bannings on here and that was part of the problem.The end. Now you're all caught up :)

Back to Jess: I don't see Kaden's black eye for the life of me. I don't even see Kaden in Nat's pictures, I think in the last pic you can see Kyson and Landen, not Kaden.Or?

Flossy left that day but nothing to do with Morgan. Goose stayed longer. So while your story is true, it's not why they left.
#FreeBen
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

i am confused about what JR did this time? I dont understand what people are going on about. Confused. Anyway, she does cross the line sometimes, but also brings in some interesting information/screenshots etc.. I guess it does not bother me so much because i don't feel an affiliation to this site. I just let people do whatever and know it does not really affect me.
Anyway, i amy laid up in bed myself these days. (dr order can not walk waiting for spinal surgery). Bummer and frightening. But whatever.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

And for the record, i enjoy everyone's input around here. AS, Betty, JR all for different reasons. You are all kind of unique people with strong opinions who bring something different to this site.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

oh oh oh. What's happening ? so much of discussion about jr ? :?
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

I know we are trying to get this thread back on track but I just wanted to say a few things.

First, betty, I am SOOOO glad that you are back. It really sucks about your accident and I hope that you get better for you soon :)

Secondly, about the JR thing. Before betty came back, JR was acting more like queen bee than anyone. Messaging Ashley on twitter and acting like it didn't matter when I mentioned that it wasn't okay to do. She did have people defending her too, people who had no problem sticking up for her and saying it wasn't a big deal. It's a huge deal when you take this gossip onto someone else's page, regardless of if they are public. Public doesn't mean it's open season for bullshit.

It's really annoying & makes us all look crazy by association.

I just wish we all had some sort of unspoken agreement not to go full ape shit bonkers when we are on instagram and Jess says something stupid. We'd literally have no time on our hands for anything else.

K.

Thirdly, I don't see the black eye thing.. The picture is so dark/blue it could be a shadow.
breezy32
Informer
Informer

I see a bruise, but thought nothing of it...kids get bruises.

Unless that trampoline is to blame, huh Jess?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

breezy32 wrote:I see a bruise, but thought nothing of it...kids get bruises.

Unless that trampoline is to blame, huh Jess?
This made me laugh :lol: good speculation never thought of that.

Maybe it was Stabby easing back into his old ways.

(Disclaimer: I admit that's taking it a bit far and I have no reason to think Stabby is a child abuser, I just couldn't help going for the "joke" if you can call it funny)
#FreeBen
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

I have missed a lot since my self-imposed break. I hope this isn't too off topic, but do you guys remember making guesses about Jess and Chris's engagement/marriage/pregnancy, back when he first came around? I am proud (?) to say I predicted a Valentine's engagement and a summer wedding... also a July pregnancy. I hope I'm not psychic, if only for her other children's sake.

I found my guess way back in the Crusty Amniotic Couch thread. http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?p=578597#p578597
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sosie Lark wrote:I have missed a lot since my self-imposed break. I hope this isn't too off topic, but do you guys remember making guesses about Jess and Chris's engagement/marriage/pregnancy, back when he first came around? I am proud (?) to say I predicted a Valentine's engagement and a summer wedding... also a July pregnancy. I hope I'm not psychic, if only for her other children's sake.

I found my guess way back in the Crusty Amniotic Couch thread. http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?p=578597#p578597
I MISSED YOU! You were one of my favs of the "newer" crowd (not that you're new but not one of the OGs from before we got this site) and your snark is the best.

And DAMN you NAILED IT.
#FreeBen
HowBoutThatSchnizel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HowBoutThatSchnizel »

Sosie Lark wrote:I have missed a lot since my self-imposed break. I hope this isn't too off topic, but do you guys remember making guesses about Jess and Chris's engagement/marriage/pregnancy, back when he first came around? I am proud (?) to say I predicted a Valentine's engagement and a summer wedding... also a July pregnancy. I hope I'm not psychic, if only for her other children's sake.

Nailed it Sosie Lark!! Want to read my future too? :p
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Natalie's pics of Landen today are just adorable. He looks so peaceful and content; not startled out of his fucking mind and over stimulated. Just chill and like, oh wow...I can actually identify a path and walk through this mofo...and my socks stay clean!!

Return to “JesssFam”