Wifey&Knifey Part 41

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Unread post by mikejones »

Hope Bella has blue eye's, thick long lashes, lips red as rose and golden blonde hair.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I hope that baby is everything jess wants and more. I hope she's extremely smart and multi-talented
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

I also still follow both her and Chris. I've never posted any sort of comment on her pictures, because as insane as her life is... I still like watching her videos/seeing her pictures for the kids. I don't want to get blocked.

I like coming here when people find out juicy stuff that isn't public, like when she slept with Steven or about her and Drake's second marriage, or Alpine's creepy photobucket account. I like gossiping about her and making fun of her to everyone on this board as much as the rest of you. I think she's a crazy bitch half the time who makes some really bad decisions. :) But I feel like posting all of these comments on her pictures is just plain bullying. She may be a shitty person, but she's still a person. She's not evil or anything. I don't feel the need to go out of my way and comment on her pictures just to make her feel bad.

I can't believe I just said that. I sound like a minion... ew.

Also, I'm not trying to call anyone out for posting on her pictures. If you want to, that's your decision and I'm not going to argue with anyone about it, especially because half the board thinks it's okay. Just me personally, I could never do it.

and yes, I will still post screenshots of anything important if other people haven't already :)
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

It's fine to call her on her shit but once she blocks you , you need to be done . Making multiple accounts just to keep harassing is psycho . The purpose of this site is/was to keep it contained . Obviously it doesn't work so well but whatever .
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

mikejones wrote:Hope Bella has blue eye's, thick long lashes, lips red as rose and golden blonde hair.
I truly think she will have the blonde hair and light eyes, can't wait to see...most likely will be born bald though.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

So weird that she's private now. She must really be getting scared. I wasn't following her before and now I wish I was. I'm not going to comment on her stuff, but I just want to see the messes unfolding. I requested a follow now but I doubt she'll accept with everything going on.

Damn though. The hate on her photos must have been intense.
patato123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by patato123 »

If think when jess started YouTube she was naive and found that everyone would believe her and love her and support her no matter what. And now that it's not the cause shes getting both good minion comment and reality checks she can't handle it. But even if people are ''harassing'' her it all comes back to her she chose to do youtube and should od expect critique and praise. (im not apart of the harrassing stuff i don't even have IG, i keep all my gossip here.)
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

lol on Jess's picture of Lilia reading with the hashtag #stopgrowing , an 11 year old girl commented "at least she hasn't reached puberty yet"

...what a weird and unnecessary comment
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

patato123 wrote:If think when jess started YouTube she was naive and found that everyone would believe her and love her and support her no matter what. And now that it's not the cause shes getting both good minion comment and reality checks she can't handle it. But even if people are ''harassing'' her it all comes back to her she chose to do youtube and should od expect critique and praise. (im not apart of the harrassing stuff i don't even have IG, i keep all my gossip here.)
When she started YouTube she wasn't entering her third marriage and she didn't have four kids with two different guys. She was totally naive, but then again her life wasn't as screwed up as it is now.
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

things2say wrote:
mikejones wrote:Hope Bella has blue eye's, thick long lashes, lips red as rose and golden blonde hair.
I truly think she will have the blonde hair and light eyes, can't wait to see...most likely will be born bald though.
I love it when babies are born with hair. Most of the time I think newborns look like potatoes but I have a feeling she's gonna be cute.
Kyson and kaden where cute when they where born but I thought landen and lilia where "eh"
N0tR3a11yH3r3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by N0tR3a11yH3r3 »

Well then...
I leave for a minute and shit goes down.
:corn:
Waterbug
TROLL

Unread post by Waterbug »

Natalie is PUSHING!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Go Nat go! Bella is all in your reach now! You can do this home girl!

God I never expected to type that in my life.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Omg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
missye3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by missye3 »

She clearly got an epidural. Who uploads instagram pics when they're at a 10?!
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

jess is probably crying, sitting on her ass eating a tub of ice cream and secretly stalking natalie's IG
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “JesssFam”