Wifey&Knifey Part 41

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Unread post by mikejones »

Well, the same old conversation's is constantly being repeated? Lilias hair, circumcision, Jessica moving fast, divorce, pregnancy, domestic violence, is YT a job, natalie, vagina eating shorts, how much jess gets paid, wendy, Ben's living arrangements.. etc..
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Blackswan wrote:
spacekitty wrote:
I joined the site a month ago, not reading 40 pages of Jess's messed up life. No thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then be ready to get chewed out
My dearest apologies

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

HCB wrote:Just watched the bra strap popping video. She's so classy.
Can't deny that cute laugh tho!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Hey y'all, let's cool it with the circumcision talk please. If you guys wanna chat about it, be my guest in PMs.
#FreeBen
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

I like willies. Willies are fun.

Hi, I'm emloha and I can't be serious to save my life so I make awkward immature comments.
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

emloha_91 wrote:I like willies. Willies are fun.

Hi, I'm emloha and I can't be serious to save my life so I make awkward immature comments.
I wonder if Chris' is circ'd? Didn't Jess basically say Gabe was better than Drake because he wasn't?
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

mikejones wrote:Image

Ha
Literally choked on my water
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

briguez wrote:So, I know a lot of people on here make jokes about Jessica being slutty. Like how she "love the penis" and all that stuff, but I honestly do not think she is a slut. I feel like instead she has that damsel in distress mentality and she just needs a prince to have her happily ever after. I feel she is really naive and does not understand how jumping into relationships can be harmful to her children and why the "haters" are so concerned. I think she sees everything as sunshine and rainbows. Although I was disgusted when she defended Chris, I don't think that is how she would truly feel about the situation if they weren't together. I think he has her brainwashed. I is kind of like when a woman is in an abusive relationship sometimes she will make excuses for her partner like "Oh, he didn't mean it. He is just under a lot of stress right now." So, I feel bad for her.

Jessica's personality reminds me a lot of my sister, except my sister has no kids, and a family that straight up tells her when she is doing something stupid. My sister's boyfriend got arrested a couple years ago and she acted just like Jessica. She said it was just a misunderstanding and kept making excuses for him. My family tried to convince her to leave and told her not to wait around for him. Well she waited, and it actually did work out (so far) because I hated her boyfriend before he got arrested, but being in jail for a year really whipped him into shape and he is so much better now. But my point is, my family supported her but expressed how we truly felt about the situation. We called her out when she was making excuses for him. My sister also gets jealous really easily like Jessica. My husband and I have been together a few years longer than they have, and my sister got jealous that her little sister got engaged before her, so a week after my husband proposed they got matching wedding ring tattoos. My sister is just so obsessed with having her "prince" that she will make dumb choices. I think that is one of the reasons I defend Jessica on here is because she reminds me a lot of my sister.
i might be more inclined to believe the "damsel in distress" theory if she had not jumped into bed with her friend's boyfriend just so that friend could know how it feels to be betrayed (by her own admission). If you can have sex with someone THAT easily, there has to be more than just wanting to be the damsel in distress. I don't necessarily think she is a slut or whatever, but to have sex THAT easily and with a friend's boyfriend makes me think casual sex is no big deal to her.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

spacekitty wrote:
webby wrote:
spacekitty wrote:Back to Jess, when is the real moment she kinda of went down hill? I honestly never watched much of her, I knew about Jess since the twins pregnancy but I found her videos boring. And when did she join youtube (year?)

when she got back with Drake

wait no. when she started dating Drake. way too soon
How soon was that after Gabe? I only really know from back that how Gabe stayed around for awhile after Lilia's birth I think it was and then left. I have a lot of blank spaces in my Jess timeline.

In her draw my life video she says they broke up in September 2010, so Lilia would have been around 3 months old. Then she started dating Drake in December of that same year, and I believe she moved him into the MessPlex (although it wasn't a "duplex" at that point) not long after that.

So yeah, WAY too fast. Especially after breaking up with her boyfriend of 4+ years who is the father of her child. I definitely would have taken a lot of time to focus on myself, school, and my child. Not the next dick to hop on.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She should do another DRAW MY LIFE video LOL!!
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

Come on ppl all the circumcision talk needs to be talked about somewhere else. It's a never ending argument so just drop it and keep opinions about it to yourself or take it up in a pm.

Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

If I broke up with my bf of 4yrs and the father of my child I personally wouldn't want to see another guy right away. There are vibrators for what she needs. And they won't get her pregnant!

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

Alr2210 wrote:If I broke up with my bf of 4yrs and the father of my child I personally wouldn't want to see another guy right away. There are vibrators for what she needs. And they won't get her pregnant!

Exactly. And what's even sadder is that she WAS pregnant less than a year after her split with Gabe...
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

mikejones wrote:This is actually a cute halloween theme. It would hilarious if Jessica did this and put skube on a leash.
Little Landen's face, aww. Poor kid. Tangent time...I remember in one of the recent DITL's, I think, Landen was falling asleep on the swing set at the park (Which, by the way, does Jess seriously wonder why he's a terrible sleeper? Kid has little to no routine and falls asleep where he's sitting). He was gazing off into the breeze, eyes closing. It actually made me legit sad for some reason.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Personally, after getting out of a long term relationship I would probably want to stay single for awhile to cope with it and everything, but I don't think there is anything wrong with dating shortly after, but she was wrong to bring him around her baby to play daddy. Now she is doing the same thing with Chris.
patato123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by patato123 »

briguez wrote:
spacekitty wrote:Personally I'm all for circumcision, not a parent, just my opinion. Maybe it's because I've heard how it lowers changes with STDs, UTIs, even cancer. Not saying I know it's true all the time but it is something taught in school for years. Also, I think uncircumcised just looks disgusting like a tree root lol. Not gonna start a fight with anyone else's views here, just writing my opinion and signing off.

So cut off an extremely sensitive and private part of a non-consenting infant to lower his risk of STDs? He will still need to wear a condom whether he is circumcised or not so that point is stupid.

And you are ignorant for saying a natural penis looks disgusting. That is how it should look. That is like a man saying he thinks labias are disgusting. I don't give a shit if anyone prefers one over the other. But just say "I prefer..." don't go calling the other disgusting.
That person specificly said ''i think'', her/his meaning own opinion, just saying :|
patato123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by patato123 »

I honestly think that Jess and Chris will last. Not because they truly love each other but because Jess will do anything and maybe even everything to keep Chris tied. Because if it doesn't work out she will look like a idiotic fool and she knows that.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

I know we're alittle past this topic. Butt I found jess when I was pregnant with my son due june 2012 and she was pregnant due march 2012 funny enough my son had the same due date as lila just 2years later anyway. I liked Jess at this point everything made sense to me she got pregnant in highschool they grew apart and she meet up with a past friend they fell in love and got pregnant blah blah. I didn't hate her till landons pregnancy I was like what the fuck is this girl doing my first reaction was drake can not handle this, next your both young even if you finished college and worked a few years you could have anthor baby. I honestly couldn't stand her after that I think she was an absolute idiot getting pregnant in unstable relationship. ITs all clearly gone down hill since then
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

@patato yeah, but she expressed it in a hurtful way. That is like me saying I think blonde hair is disgusting instead of saying I prefer brown hair. I don't care when someone has a different preference/opinion than me...
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I don't see them lasting for more than 2.5 years at the most. Jessica has a lot of issues. She has never been alone for any extended amount of time to work through them. She jumps from one relationship to the next and I think eventually it's going to catch up to her.

Return to “JesssFam”