Hahaha excellent title.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wifey&Knifey Part 41

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

I love the title. Stabby and Flabby is another good one too!
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

So Stabs posts an IG picture about how he drives so much and his car just hit 40,000 miles. How does he drive so much when he obviously lives with Jess in the Skubey Doo-plex and apparently hasn't seen his kids in forever? Just speculation but maybe he is trying to make it seem like he really does travel back and forth.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I want to know how he drives a brand new car with no job?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I want to know how he drives a brand new car with no job?
This.
#FreeBen
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

How they hell do they afford to do anything they do with no real jobs and income?! They used her tax return, his "loans" from his dad, her child support, and whatever measly money she makes from YouTube.
Because heaven forbid either one of them gets real jobs to support the 6 kids they have between them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kryptonite wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:
This.
Lease, maybe?

I am not attempting to shame people on welfare, (it's there for a reason) but I have seen a LOT recently leasing 2014/2015 cars especially with their tax returns coming in. Mostly ones that mooch and have no bills to pay anyway.

I never understood how that works. #foreverdrivingmy2000 or is it a 2001? AM I MOVING ON UP?
PREACH GIRL

I just signed over the title on my 2000 and signed on to the title of my "new" 2004 so I'm right there with you lol!

I'm using it as a stepping stone car so I might even get an 06 in a few months! Hahahah
#FreeBen
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

blackbettybamf wrote:
This.
Jobless people always seem to be able to afford a new phone, cigarettes and tattoos as well......
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

Anyone else notice in Jess' picture of Landen sharing Kyson's popsicle he seems to be playing with a pen...
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

malal22 wrote:Anyone else notice in Jess' picture of Landen sharing Kyson's popsicle he seems to be playing with a pen...
Yep looks like he has a pen or a really dumb adult is holding a pen pointing toward a unpredictable child (which I doubt is the case). Also landens eyes look light brown

Mumsy2sm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsy2sm »

Landens eyes do not look green in the latest pic Jess uploaded
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

His eye's are turning brown, Jessica is in denial.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

blackbettybamf wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:

This.
Lease, maybe?

I am not attempting to shame people on welfare, (it's there for a reason) but I have seen a LOT recently leasing 2014/2015 cars especially with their tax returns coming in. Mostly ones that mooch and have no bills to pay anyway.

I never understood how that works. #foreverdrivingmy2000 or is it a 2001? AM I MOVING ON UP?
PREACH GIRL

I just signed over the title on my 2000 and signed on to the title of my "new" 2004 so I'm right there with you lol!

I'm using it as a stepping stone car so I might even get an 06 in a few months! Hahahah
lol! I have been moving up the scale. First a 93, then a 2000, now I just got my NEW 04 with fancy luxuries like automatic windows and cruise control. ;)
things2say
Informer
Informer

Unread post by things2say »

JoesWife1 wrote:
malal22 wrote:Anyone else notice in Jess' picture of Landen sharing Kyson's popsicle he seems to be playing with a pen...
Yep looks like he has a pen or a really dumb adult is holding a pen pointing toward a unpredictable child (which I doubt is the case). Also landens eyes look light brown

He has that same pen in her wedding video, he's playing with it while feeding and chewing on it at other parts.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

Natalie is not trashy for wearing what SHE thinks is comfortable. Shame on you guys for calling her trashy / trying to slut shame. Smh.

She was in her work uniform in one of the pictures. She's allowed to take pictures in what she feels comfortable in and promote her work.

And while I'm on the subject. A job is a job. If you earn the money yourself, BE PROUD. I wouldn't care if Natalie was 9 months pregnant and still working in that coffee shop. She wasn't forced into it, it's her decision and at least she's working for her money instead of sitting on her ass all day and expecting everyone else to pay her way.
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

So then how is Jess any different by making money from Youtube? a job is a job....

and just for the record, I don't think Natalie is trashy because of the way she dresses
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Alpine had to drive to Washington for work (lol) last year, remember in September when he surfaced to us we found out he was living in Washington at a point? Driving 12 hours is A LOT of miles. That's roughly 900 miles a weekend. I found a Mazda forum he's on and he got the car last year. He got the car brand new, and you can't lease used cars, so what the fuck is he doing driving around with no job?

My car is up at the end of July and I barely have 24k. my previous lease went back with 23k. and yes those are 36k leases
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Trashy and slutty are not synonymous and nowhere did I use the word slut in any form.
#FreeBen
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

malal22 wrote:So then how is Jess any different by making money from Youtube? a job is a job....

and just for the record, I don't think Natalie is trashy because of the way she dresses
Youtube isn't classified as a reliable income. It'll be like me quitting my steady salon job and relying on being a freelance makeup artist ( which is an expensive job) to pay my bills. Jess was slack with her "job" up until she got engaged. So where was the money coming from before then?
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:
malal22 wrote:So then how is Jess any different by making money from Youtube? a job is a job....

Youtube isn't classified as a reliable income. It'll be like me quitting my steady salon job and relying on being a freelance makeup artist ( which is an expensive job) to pay my bills. Jess was slack with her "job" up until she got engaged. So where was the money coming from before then?
Still YT. She has videos with views in the millions. She's probably getting most of her YT check in views on old videos.
#FreeBen

Return to “JesssFam”