How Will Mess Snap?

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: How Will Mess Snap?

Unread post by Yue195 »

Who would of fucking known a hair cut would cause it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Yue195 wrote:Who would of fucking known a hair cut would cause it.
& it wasn't even Lilia's hair.
aghast
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by aghast »

How I wish it will snap: The drama makes everyone realise how crazy this situation has become. Jess breaks up with Chris, or at least post-pones the wedding. She focuses all her attention on her children, graduates from college, finds a good job and moves out. Drake ignores the ladies and focuses on her children. Chris does some soul-searching, goes to counselling for anger management issues, and works hard to support his children.

How I think it will snap: Jess will continue to post videos insulting Drake and possibly Gabe. She may or may not start homeschooling seeing as I understand there are very few good schools around the area. Snide comments that she wouldn't have to do that if Drake/Gabe/eventually Chris was paying child support will be thrown. The fact that she has to homeschool the children will be her excuse fo why she hasn't finished college yet.

Wendy (Mimi) will probably work well past retirement age to support her daughter's lifestyle. After retirement she will become the family babysitter as Jess starts 'working'.

Chris and Jess will wed. Knowing they probably stalk all the hate sites, Jess will hold off having another child for at least a year or two until they are 'established' in their own home. The relationship won't last a year past this event.

Chris will probably start acting more and more controlling of Jess and the children. Drake's family and Gabe's family will intervene, taking Jess to court. Injunctions against posting videos of Lilia and the boys may possibly be issued.

This site will watch the entire drama with sadness and snark.

Return to “JesssFam”