How Will Mess Snap?

PrincessConsuela
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

How Will Mess Snap?

Unread post by PrincessConsuela »

Airabella is on the way!! Predictions on how/when/to what extent Messica from Molesto will snap?? ;)
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Re: How Will Mess Snap?

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

I think she will get a DUI when she stops nursing. I think that she will start drinking a lot more. I also think she will get into a heated fight with Chris and the police will get involved.
MichaelScarn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MichaelScarn »

If she does snap I sincerely hope it's in a good way if that makes sense. Like seeing how happy Drake or Natalie is and realizing that's not how she truly feels about Chris. And snaps in a way where she decides to be strong and independent and not need a man and break up, put all her focus on school and her kids, and work towards bettering herself. If I were in her position that's what I would do. I think that she thinks showing how "happy" and "in love" she is with Chris will make him jealous. It's kind of sad realizing that all her posts with him are basically little digs to say "in your face!" To Drake and that's not healthy. If I were the guy who left her it'd make me more jealous to see her moving on by focusing on herself, having fun, working hard, reaching her goals instead of with another guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

MissVeronicaaa wrote:If she does snap I sincerely hope it's in a good way if that makes sense. Like seeing how happy Drake or Natalie is and realizing that's not how she truly feels about Chris. And snaps in a way where she decides to be strong and independent and not need a man and break up, put all her focus on school and her kids, and work towards bettering herself. If I were in her position that's what I would do. I think that she thinks showing how "happy" and "in love" she is with Chris will make him jealous. It's kind of sad realizing that all her posts with him are basically little digs to say "in your face!" To Drake and that's not healthy. If I were the guy who left her it'd make me more jealous to see her moving on by focusing on herself, having fun, working hard, reaching her goals instead of with another guy.

I agree. I feel like she's trying to convince people she has it all together, and she doesn't, and it's okay. It's okay to be a single mom. It's okay to break up with somebody. It's okay to take some time to be alone and take care of the kids.
Princess605

Unread post by Princess605 »

I agree about that I hope it makes her snap in a positive way! For example, Natalie says she plans on going to school after Bella comes (to become an EMT I think??) Maybe Jess will be like oh shit, Nats going to college, I better finish my degree. Because as you all know she can't have anyone "above" her. Not saying that should be her motivation and it would be fricken crazy if that was your drive. But whatever gets it done and she gets her shit together for those kids. Wishful thinking, I know. Maybe actually being in the real working world and making friends with coworkers/other real life moms would give her something to focus on other than getting pregnant again!
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

You mean besides getting into a relationship 6 months after giving birth and getting engaged 6 months later?

You mean besides excusing an emotional outburst against your children's father/mother involving a knife?

DUI is a good guess but she has Mimi the DD. She'll have an audience to announce something at the twin's birthday. Ohhhh, will Drake and crew come to the twin's birthday? Will Jess ask to hold Airabella??

OH! Maybe she'll pull a Kail from Teen Mom 2 and get married legally and have the ceremony/reception later - she probably won't reneg on whatever she's committed to in August. That'd be some shit if she got married on April Fool's Day, too.
ashley21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ashley21 »

She'll get pregnant again sometime between now and may. She likes to announce her pregnancies when her youngest is 14 months old. That's how I see her snapping. I don't see her bettering herself when she's so bitter

xxvictoryxx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xxvictoryxx »

I don't agree with speculating on how she's going to snap. I don't think any of us here wants to see her hit rock bottom. Sure, we all know that at this point she's determined to do her thing despite the red flags, but to talk about what is going to bring her down is just over the top, IMO.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

over Natalie? easy: a passive aggressive post for the twins birthdays, with a picture of them and alpine. she'll say how he's a real father and not a deadbeat, etc.. she needs the attention on her at all times.

in the future? she'll get pregnant again, she'll get suspicious and self conscious with alpine and end up being a controlling bitch, again. He'll end up leaving her from this.
I also think something is going to happen to her because of YouTube, whether it's bullying at the kids' schools, CPS, custody, etc..

I would NOT be surprised if she gets pregnant by May to get back at Drake and Natalie
Cant_Handle_Truth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cant_Handle_Truth »

I ideally would love to see her snap in a good way, hopefully get her act together but i still highly doubt that she will get her act together. I do think that she will get pregnant to keep any man in her life, which i'm sure she can live without a man in her life if she didn't come off so dependent on her parents. I highly doubt she will better her life especially living in a place like Modesto or any low-income housing, it's sad seeing these children still be brought up in poor conditions and around a mom who bashes their dads in front of them. I wouldn't be a least bit surprised if Gabe and Drake stepped themselves up in the future and want full custody of their children and that's if only Jess doesn't get her shit together and better her childrens' lives. Again, i just doubt her at this point.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I guess making her instagram private is pretty close to snapping, and pretty obviously related to Airabella being born.
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

fortwendy wrote:I guess making her instagram private is pretty close to snapping, and pretty obviously related to Airabella being born.
I agree about the instagram thing.

Well she'll do what she always does when she feels insecure/jealous/wanting more attention: get miraculously pregnant! If she doesn't announce a pregnancy by summer, I will eat my hat. If that's the case, I hope she's pretty damn sure Stabby's the one, considering out of her 3 births, during only one of them was she in a relationship with the father. Awkward.
Sweet with a sting.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

I already think Jess is snapping...ever since she got with Stabby she's gone into Britney Spears circa 2007 territory.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:I already think Jess is snapping...ever since she got with Stabby she's gone into Britney Spears circa 2007 territory.
This. Her decisions are far more reckless than ever before. We are watching her downward spiral in realtime.
#FreeBen
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She is going to find an undercover fertility drug dealer and buy all the drugs and have octuplets.

Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

I kinda wished Nat's baby would have came on the twins birthday. But that's because I'm a horrible person LOL

Jess would have totally went nuts
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

xxvictoryxx wrote:I don't agree with speculating on how she's going to snap. I don't think any of us here wants to see her hit rock bottom. Sure, we all know that at this point she's determined to do her thing despite the red flags, but to talk about what is going to bring her down is just over the top, IMO.
She already has hit rock bottom in my opinion and is totally already snapping. Her whole life will continue to be her living off her mom, failed relationship after failed relationship, and feeling overwhelmed as a mother. It's never going to be better for Jess.
I don't care about your life
eliza0609
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliza0609 »

Fairplay wrote:I kinda wished Nat's baby would have came on the twins birthday. But that's because I'm a horrible person LOL

Jess would have totally went nuts
me too!!! lol! It would have driven Jess crazy!! I would have loved to see Jess' true reaction to baby Airabella being born, she was probably pissed. :D
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Drake giving the boys a haircut apparently.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

she finally blew her top

Return to “JesssFam”