Wicked Witch of the Duplex Part 42

HeavenOnlyKnows

Re: Wicked Witch of the Duplex Part 42

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

marshmellow wrote:sorry for the double post but had to say this. See that's the thing about co-parenting. You have learn to 'adjust' and 'co-operate'. This is NO place to show your ego ass. You have to be in it as a parent, putting behind all your bitterness. It's like a project of 18 years. You have to make room for each others need and urgency and act sensibly. Not everything is written in paper.
This reminds me of my BFF. She had a baby girl with her long time BF but they broke up when she was 18 months old. They had an agreement to take her alternative weekends and for him to take her every wednesday and thursday. It worked pretty well because she worked full time and he was a electrician and had wednesdays and thursdays off. When she had her second with her husband, he took her for the whole week. Not cringed even a bit. He had his mother come over and baby sit her. And.... when he had his second with his GF , just 6 months later, my BFF took offs on his days and took care of her. That's what I call a cordial co-parenting. Fucking show that. And not make a fucking 15 min long video about how social you are, only to act like a flat-out bitch on social media about your ex. Seriously taking on your ex on social media is the most fucked up thing you could do. I'm seeing where she got this from. Mimi probably. I'm pretty sure she made her call her step-daddy dad.

See, this. THIS is how you coparent, Messica!

My mother and former step-father tried parental alienation on me. I am damn near 30 years old and still in awe over every conversation I have with my Dad now that I am getting to know him as an adult. The more I get to know my father and how alike we are, the less I respect my mother for trying to keep me from him. I love my mom because she is my mom, but I have 0 respect for her. I wish Jessica would choose a different path but clearly she is too selfish. Jessica may think her kids are on her side for now but I swear on everything I love, once her kids grow up and get to know their dads they WILL resent her for bashing them and making Gabe and Drake look like the bad guys. Jessica could learn from the mistakes of SO MANY parents before her, she's choosing to be a dimwit.
cerseilannister
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cerseilannister »

#redheadsdoitbitter
English is not my first language, sorry.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Page 40 already? Wow! Her pics on facebook don't seem to be getting that many comments as they used to
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'

Return to “JesssFam”