emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: #RedheadsDoItBitter Part 44

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Love the name!
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Bella has drakes nose. (I think Natalie is pretty cute but her nose... eh.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

mikejones wrote:Bella has drakes nose. (I think Natalie is pretty cute but her nose... eh.)
Another pic of Drake sleeping :D
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Lol to drake sleeping again... She is a cutie though.
salty57
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by salty57 »

Bella is sooo cute! Baby fever. If only I was more irresponsible like SOME people lol Hubs and I are not ready though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

What do you guys think about the pictures she posted of the boys' party? I think it was cute, but I'm a bit disappointed in the boys' shirts. It looked like someone wrote their name with a giant marker. I hope Drake and Natalie got invited, though I doubt it.
SouthernSass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SouthernSass »

It's disgusting that Jess is still trying to justify Chris pulling the knife. First of all, there is no excuse. Second, actual evidence shows her version is a lie. Jessica needs to learn to think before she runs her bitchy mouth. Ashley could easily take those boys away and then what would her wonderful boy toy do? I mean it would be in the best interest of the boys but Jess wouldn't see it that way because she's always the victim.
"May your marinara sauce never cling to your pasta!"
SouthernSass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SouthernSass »

I agree that her parties seem so forced. They're for her, not the kids. Anybody else wonder why she always labels the damn food? Like I know you're pretty stupid but I think your family and friends know what hot dogs and popcorn look like.
"May your marinara sauce never cling to your pasta!"
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Drake maybe sleeping but at least he has a job unlike stabby.
Last edited by mikejones on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

It's just a Pinterest thing to decorate everything I guess
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

This is probably going to make me sound like a snob, but I would honestly be disappointed if I went to a party and the main food was hotdogs. I love chili dogs as a treat, but not plain hot dogs. I like pizza, brats or burgers for party foods!
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

ashlynxo wrote:What do you guys think about the pictures she posted of the boys' party? I think it was cute, but I'm a bit disappointed in the boys' shirts. It looked like someone wrote their name with a giant marker. I hope Drake and Natalie got invited, though I doubt it.
The boys' shirts were fine in my opinion, but I still don't understand why she's obsessed with making them the same person. Why do they always have to dress identically and why does she act like they have the exact same interests? I don't know about the party, but it doesn't look that special. When I was a kid I had parties at indoor jungle gyms, Gymboree, swimming pools, etc etc. Maybe three is too young for some stuff, but having a backyard thing all the time just doesn't sound that exciting for them. Doesn't it mostly feel like an average day for them? Same food, same activities, same everything but with more people. And do the boys have friends their age? Do they have someone to play with? Or is their birthday party just a bunch of Jess' "friends" and extended family hanging out in their yard?
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:This is probably going to make me sound like a snob, but I would honestly be disappointed if I went to a party and the main food was hotdogs. I love chili dogs as a treat, but not plain hot dogs. I like pizza, brats or burgers for party foods!
I'd bring my own damn food if I was unfortunate enough to be obligated to attend her functions!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:This is probably going to make me sound like a snob, but I would honestly be disappointed if I went to a party and the main food was hotdogs. I love chili dogs as a treat, but not plain hot dogs. I like pizza, brats or burgers for party foods!
Hot dogs twice at her parties in a span of 2 weeks haha. But then again I would never eat food that was cooked out of any of Jess' pots & pans..she probs peed in them and then dipped a pregnancy stick in it like all her Tupperware.
breezy32
Informer
Informer

Unread post by breezy32 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Hot dogs twice at her parties in a span of 2 weeks haha. But then again I would never eat food that was cooked out of any of Jess' pots & pans..she probs peed in them and then dipped a pregnancy stick in it like all her Tupperware.
This. I'm a clean freak who wipes everything down BEFORE preparing food. I'm willing to bet they don't even wash hands prior to nuking food in the microwave aka Jess cooking.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

ashlynxo wrote:What do you guys think about the pictures she posted of the boys' party? I think it was cute, but I'm a bit disappointed in the boys' shirts. It looked like someone wrote their name with a giant marker. I hope Drake and Natalie got invited, though I doubt it.
I think her dumbass pinterest shirts are always stupid. Why does every kid need a special "birthday" shirt each year? That they will literally never ever wear again? And the labelling of the hot dogs and popcorn is just embarrassing lol. Just so funny seeing what young parents do for kids birthday parties these days.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

I get hungry enough at parties to munch on cheese, maybe ham or sausage, couple veggies, save room for a cupcake maybe. Never have I been so hungry I'd eat a hot dog... I'd stop somewhere on my way home. On the one hand the point of a party is for people to celebrate the child/children so I can't judge popcorn and hot dogs too much but... holy hell I would not be showing off my striped hot dog platters and hot dogs on social media. Maybe if you'd built a sculpture out of wieners. The cake is neat though, I'll give her that.

She's going to go into debt over their birthdays when they Landen is 12, the twins are 14, and Lilia is 16 and expects a car.

You know, a mature person would not rile the haters up or give them fodder. But Jess and Chris... they post a photo of him holding a knife and a cocky/stern/cruel/stabby face. Under the guise to minions that it's a pre-cake picture. That whole 'negative attention is better than none at all' theory at work.
paigemyrissa1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by paigemyrissa1991 »

I'm hoping Jess does an Easter morning/kids open their baskets video. It'll be interesting to see if the minions call her out on Caden and Tommy getting the shit end of the stick. Its going to be painfully obvious that they're disappointed
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Girl needs to wash.that.hair.

Yucky. Who throws a birthday party without taking a shower first?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “JesssFam”