ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

Unread post by blackbetty »

Continue <3

In the last thread, the aftermath of Natalie having the baby, Jess bashed Drake a lot and failed at VEDA, and mysteriously, a custody modification document surfaced that appears to be from Skubey's ex wife requesting he obtain either a court order or written permission to take their sons out of Southern California which could greatly jeopardize Skubey's visitation. It also requests an order that prohibits Jess and Chris from posting pics or videos of the boys on social media or talking about the court order.
#FreeBen
medstudent
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

Unread post by medstudent »

I know it will never happen but if Gabe took Jess to court and she couldn't show Lilia anymore and Drake did the same and Jess couldn't show the boys either, would anyone still watch her videos? There was this joke about Twilight versus The Hunger Games:
D731K.jpg
Applying this to Jess what would we get? Take away the children and GabeandJess is about what? A plain 23 year old with no life whose sole occupation is screwing guys under her parent's roof? I think SAHM(or dads for that matter) are great but ask most of them and they'll tell you they are not just moms, they are individuals with personality and interests and hobbies outside having kids. I feel Jess' entire life is defined by having kids and it is just so damn unhealthy. She has no identity without those kids and that's just incredibly sad and disturbing imo.Of course it goes without saying that I strongly believe her kids are the ones bringing the income, not Jess herself since no one would watch without the kids.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
medstudent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by medstudent »

I know people already mentioned this but I think it's good for newcomers to have some concrete evidence that Jess is the biggest liar out there(click on the pic to enlarge and view the detalis better):
WHITE-BG copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ILurkThereforeIAm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ILurkThereforeIAm »

These court records coming out seems kind of sketch, especially considering that it's a hand written petition to the court. Odd.
That being said, if they are true, then good for Ashley for stepping up and protecting her sons. It's hard out there when you have a real job and take care of your kids while your ex just sits with his meal ticket of the week and posts sporadic photos of your kids, all the while making you out to be the villain, like they are in those Disney movies Jess & her brood love so much. It's a shame neither Drake nor Gabe have a leg to stand on in court to make Jess do the same. She needs a firm kick in the ass and start trying to make something of her life before it's too late and she's 40 working as a waitress for minimum wage, a single mom with 4+ kids.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Just seen Jess' post about Lilia wanting another cookie.. Jess who are you kidding? You don't own any 'healthy' snacks
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

80085 wrote:The Say Yes to the Mess Title suggestion was amazing but I want that to be the first thread title AFTER they're married and he's actually said yes.

I thought that was a funny one too! I just didn't want us to get stuck in the rut of using Mess repeatedly, us ladies are wittier than that! ;) we'll use mess again, but I'm gonna try to not use it twice in a row. We've been kinda on a roll with the creative titles haha. The Jess topic has all the best ones.
#FreeBen
ashley21
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ashley21 »

I don't think it's an order can't tell for sure, but I do think Ashley did write that. Chris is supposed to have the kids this weekend isn't he? Guess we will know after the weekends over
Oh and hey Chris hope Jess was worth loosing more precious time with your kids when you were barely seeing them to begin with. You guys won't be together forever like you think. You're both to controlling and I don't see it ending well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

80085 wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:
80085 wrote:The Say Yes to the Mess Title suggestion was amazing but I want that to be the first thread title AFTER they're married and he's actually said yes.

I thought that was a funny one too! I just didn't want us to get stuck in the rut of using Mess repeatedly, us ladies are wittier than that! ;) we'll use mess again, but I'm gonna try to not use it twice in a row. We've been kinda on a roll with the creative titles haha. The Jess topic has all the best ones.
Totally understand/agree. This ones ace and I love when the titles sorta sum up what happened in the last thread.
Actually, speaking of that, it'd be cool if at the start of each general thread, the first post summed up the last thread.
Example:
Previously:
- Jess and Drake went to court for child support,
- Bashed the crap out of him right after.
- Ashley filed to have it illegal for Jess to show the Skube kids.

Idk, just a suggestion. It'd make catching up SOOO much easier.

Done. I felt like a voice over on a TV show. Last week on Flavor of the Week and Jesss...
#FreeBen
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

blackbettybamf wrote:Continue <3

In the last thread, the aftermath of Natalie having the baby, Jess bashed Drake a lot and failed at VEDA, and mysteriously, a custody modification document surfaced that appears to be from Skubey's ex wife requesting he obtain either a court order or written permission to take their sons out of Southern California which could greatly jeopardize Skubey's visitation. It also requests an order that prohibits Jess and Chris from posting pics or videos of the boys on social media or talking about the court order.
Lmao! :D Good job!
Just wondering, what counts as southern california? does that mean he can't take the kids to Jess?? That would be hilarious if they had to rebook the wedding venue (as if she has one, probably gonna be at Mimi's side lol!) so that his kids could be in it. Although they can't show them on camera so, they might not even get invited?? Probably too much of a hassle..
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

Petitions to the court can definitely be handwritten if Ashley filed it on her own without the help of an attorney. I have no doubt the petition is legit. There were details in there that nobody except Ashley or Chris would know, like Chris cutting off communication about visitations. And if Ashley thinks bad enough about Chris to file something like this, I'm honestly scared for Jessica.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Seriously no video yesterday. Hope your fans start to give up on your lazy ass, Jess.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

Yep, if that order gets granted then Ashley just caused a whole lot of problems for Jess when it comes to the wedding. Good for her. If Jess had just been a civil, decent person to begin with Ashley never would have had to take things further, so glad that finally someone has put Jess in her place, she's far too used to getting everything her way.
It makes my head hurt how much drama jess has on her plate right now. Between court with her ex, bitterness towards her ex husbands fiance/new baby, this drama with Ashley and planning a tacky ass wedding on top of it. Why does she do this to herself?
If I could have control of Jessicas life I would have made her stay single for 2 years after Landen was born, and make her focus on school and saving for a new place in that time. She could have had a year at her mums to get on her feet, have been moving into an appartment/house with her 4 kids this summer. Then another 6 months or so to get a handle of caring for her brood without any support, get to know herself a bit, her own hobbies/interests besides being someones wcw. Then MAYBE she would be ready for a new relationship in spring/summer 2016.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

ApplePie wrote:Petitions to the court can definitely be handwritten if Ashley filed it on her own without the help of an attorney. I have no doubt the petition is legit. There were details in there that nobody except Ashley or Chris would know, like Chris cutting off communication about visitations. And if Ashley thinks bad enough about Chris to file something like this, I'm honestly scared for Jessica.
Anyone could 'know' those details if they made them up. The way it came out was just too strange and I'm very wary of believing things that show up online. If she doesn't want her business all over social media, why would she release this? She's the only person who could have leaked it. It's a cool story, but there's every chance it's bullshit
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

Shawn2011 wrote:
ApplePie wrote:Petitions to the court can definitely be handwritten if Ashley filed it on her own without the help of an attorney. I have no doubt the petition is legit. There were details in there that nobody except Ashley or Chris would know, like Chris cutting off communication about visitations. And if Ashley thinks bad enough about Chris to file something like this, I'm honestly scared for Jessica.
Anyone could 'know' those details if they made them up. The way it came out was just too strange and I'm very wary of believing things that show up online. If she doesn't want her business all over social media, why would she release this? She's the only person who could have leaked it. It's a cool story, but there's every chance it's bullshit
I thought they were public documents, surely anyone could have released them.
Yes we understand you think it's bullshit, it may or may not be. All we can do is wait to find out.
crs2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crs2015 »

emloha_91 wrote:Just seen Jess' post about Lilia wanting another cookie.. Jess who are you kidding? You don't own any 'healthy' snacks
can the next thread be named "ChrisandJess: No Healthiness" hahahahahha
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Where were the other documents about Chris found? I know they are public record but I wouldn't know where to begin actually looking. Has anyone looked and found them online?
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

If this whole thing is true, Jess will totally try to spin it to make Ashley look like an evil person for being sOooOo bitter toward Chris that she would do something like this to "get back" at him. After all, Jess' kids are all over social media and they're perfectly fine so why wouldn't every parent want that for their kids?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I was able to find this. It shows that ashley did recently request changes to their custody agreement on March 16th
patato123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by patato123 »

let's see if where getting an FAQ Friday video for veda...
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

At the very top it says "Domestic violence with children of Ashley Skube". Does that mean that the DV charges were never dropped like Jessica keeps telling all her minions?
:love2:

Return to “JesssFam”