ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss and Two Kids Less Part 46

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

foreversoulmates wrote:Go Ashley!! I'm sure if Jess wasn't followed by millions of people Ashley wouldn't have a problem. Jess exploits her kids and all her drama. Drake should do the same.
Imagine Drake did do it, it would be amazing. I don't think he will because the Jess would have no income to care for his kids, but then again maybe it would force her into the real world and make her get an actual job to pay for them
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

That ceiling fan has so much dust on it.
The picture of Chris and Kyson.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

So Ashley is basically doing the same to Chris that Jess just did to Drake. What goes around comes around.
PrincessConsuela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrincessConsuela »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:
Emcee wrote:At the very top it says "Domestic violence with children of Ashley Skube". Does that mean that the DV charges were never dropped like Jessica keeps telling all her minions?
I'm not 100% sure but there's been like 100 different things related to their case since the date she first filed against him. So it's all related to the domestic violence charge and it all has the same case number
I went back through and read all of it and nowhere does it say that she requested charges to dropped or anything. In most cases even if the victim wants charges dropped they won't do it. But it seems like she was really set on having a permanent restraining order on him so I doubt she would drop it
I highly doubt charges are dropped because:
A) there's a hearing set for May 12, which could be a plea to withdraw charges (though personally I doubt it - probably more for full custody) DEPENDENT ON
B) the court ordered counseling that's been suggested. Which I doubt Chris is going to.

Truly, I think Ashley is gunning for full custody. Which, if the documents of changing custody are correct, Stabby has violated his court orders (supervised visits etc) and we all know this courtesy of the vlogs of MESSICA! Him driving the kids from Southern California to molesto alone is in violation of supervised visits. The ONLY counter premise Stabby has is that Ashley knows that he's driving them to wherever so she could have refused. But honestly, if Ashley pulls up any of Mess's videos with Stabby and/or Instagram posts, the case is pretty easy for her to win.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Boom! Karma's a bitch hehe O:)
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Cranberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cranberry »

foreversoulmates wrote:Go Ashley!! I'm sure if Jess wasn't followed by millions of people Ashley wouldn't have a problem. Jess exploits her kids and all her drama. Drake should do the same.
So agree. Jess abused her power by posting those kids so much. If she was a normal person who only posted an occasional photo, then it would have been fine, but she chose to exploit Tommy and Caden and now she won't even be able to post holiday group photos.
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Wouldn't be surprised if it was the picture of Jess and one of the boys which the caption 'miss him when he's not home' or something like that, it hit a nerve with me so can't even imagine how Ashley felt
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

emloha_91 wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if it was the picture of Jess and one of the boys which the caption 'miss him when he's not home' or something like that, it hit a nerve with me so can't even imagine how Ashley felt
Yeah, if I were Ashley I would have seen red at that photo. Heads would roll. Jess is such a bitch.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

emloha_91 wrote:Wouldn't be surprised if it was the picture of Jess and one of the boys which the caption 'miss him when he's not home' or something like that, it hit a nerve with me so can't even imagine how Ashley felt
And seeing stabby and Jess force her boys to call Jess 'mom'. Fucking nasty.

Jess replies to all comments asking about stabbys knife incident by saying "his ex wife was fucking another man in his house"

Even if it is true, it is NOT the business of 200 thousand maniacal Jess fans and I would be so pissed she put my personal business out there, which my kids could find one day
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

HCB wrote:
Yeah, if I were Ashley I would have seen red at that photo. Heads would roll. Jess is such a bitch.
That combined with Chris' passive aggressive hashtags #TheyCallHerMom.
If this is true I'm gonna jump for joy, I love the thought of Ashley wiping the smug smile off Jess and Chris' faces
CrazyLoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CrazyLoop »

I had another message off the person who sent me those pictures but I typed the link and it didn't work. I wonder what it is.

Forgot to say I finally watched those two videos, hardly understood her in the update one, well except when she was talking about court with Drake etc and only lasted a minute or so into the food haul. :?
Last edited by CrazyLoop on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

This just popped into my head, this would explain why Chris has suddenly stopped posting frequently on instagram.
Maybe last time he picked up/ dropped off the boys it came up in conversation and he said something along the lines of "I can do what I want I'm their dad" and she said she'd gi to court?
The only photo of his kids he posted this month is a throwback from timehop, maybe she scared him a little and he's keeping a low profile for a while.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

fortwendy wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:Does "Southern California" have specific parameters? I'm confused as to why she wouldn't have stated a geographical parameter that actually named cities/freeways/etc. he couldn't go beyond.
It goes by counties. Basically, they can't go further north than Bakersfield.
So they can't visit Modesto? Haha this is awesome.
And I agree that Stabbys lack of photos is most likely because of this. Does it say somewhere what date it is from on the court papers?
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

"Those long legs" - wao way to put your 5 year old daughter out there. Very classy.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

marshmellow wrote:"Those long legs" - wao way to put your 5 year old daughter out there. Very classy.
Does she ever comment about Lilia on anything other than her appearance !! Geeze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cant_Handle_Truth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cant_Handle_Truth »

Jameson wrote:
marshmellow wrote:"Those long legs" - wao way to put your 5 year old daughter out there. Very classy.
Does she ever comment about Lilia on anything other than her appearance !! Geeze

It's a shame that Jess can't teach her daughter to be smart, particularly in a world where some girls grow up with no self confidence and think low of themselves and some of them are raised by a mother like Jess who stoops down low because she always wants reassurance from her man of the year. Young girls need to be told that they can do whatever they can put their mind to and nobody can take that away from them.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Can Ashley use that cake photo with Chris as evidence of him making fun of their domestic violence situation? Can she use that in court? Or Jessica's aggressive comments about her and Chris too.
PrincessConsuela
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PrincessConsuela »

mikejones wrote:Can Ashley use that cake photo with Chris as evidence of him making fun of their domestic violence situation? Can she use that in court? Or Jessica's aggressive comments about her and Chris too.
Possibly. If she's trying to prove that Chris hasn't changed/needs counseling.

I've been thinking more about this...If she wants full custody, the smart thing to do would be use three videos: 1) Lilias vlog - she's 4, unattended, safety hazards all around. 2) any video with the little nudists running around, landen without shoes, (ideally the recent landen update where you can see the filth and landen eating a flip flop) 3) the "grocery haul"

All three videos would prove that the children are in unsafe conditions (Lilia addresses that her brothers stay "locked" in their room and she lets them out), that they live in filthy conditions (health hazard), and that Jessica feeds her kids shit processed foods and that would be no different for Caden and Tommy
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Jameson wrote:

Next time on "The Mess with Jess": Lilia reads a book! #SheIsSoSmart
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

drunkunicorn wrote:
Imagine Drake did do it, it would be amazing. I don't think he will because the Jess would have no income to care for his kids, but then again maybe it would force her into the real world and make her get an actual job to pay for them
I could see Jess fighting it saying YouTube is her income and they can't sabotage that. But what would be great is if the courts forced her to put all her earnings into bank accounts for the kids like most child actors lol.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.

Return to “JesssFam”