ChrisandJesss: #Buzzgate2015 Part 49

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss: #Buzzgate2015 Part 49

Unread post by honeybear »

bsbehxueiwnwnaozh77 wrote:"Kysons having a realllllyyyy hard time and I'm trying to say the right things to make it better but there's only so much I can say" are you fucking stupid? Try this: hey Kyson it's just hair, let's go play outside. HE'S FUCKING 3!!!!!!!!! He hates his hair because she hates his hair and keeps shoving a fucking hat down his throat making him feel like he needs to wear one to cover his bad haircut.
Exactly!!! This. If she said "I love your new haircut!" and "it's going to be so much cooler in the summer", or ANY type of reassurance, they would be fine. Once again, 3 year olds don't care about self image. The way she is treating this issue is pissing me right off.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

and for the record, I still think the boys look pretty dang cute with shaved heads :D
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Saying how much she loved it is a lot different than screaming at Drake about it when she picked them up and I believe she did.
#FreeBen
Cranberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cranberry »

I completely believe that Drake shaved their heads solely to piss her off, but goddamn Jess is such a fucking liar. Always trying to portray herself as the "bigger person" when its really just a constant spew of passive aggression and drama from her. I hope for the boys' sake that their hair grows back fast so their mother will stop making them feel ugly. And who wants to take bets that Drake will buzz them again? I can see him doing it again in 6 months or a year. Can you even imagine if he had cut Landen's hair, his first haircut... I feel like maybe he wanted to but Natalie said that was too far.
mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

Okay, the boys look fucking adorable with buzzed hair. It must feel so much better. She's full of shit.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

80085 wrote:This board seems to be really getting under her skin lately.

Lol I know huh?

She's probably mad that we got our verification that she slept with randoms while pregnant.

Did you notice her Instagram post too with lilia? "Princesses can play baseball too ;)"

Uhhhh ok. Sure she doesn't read here haha
reyisawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reyisawesome »

I wanna go bitch on her new video about how much she's being a cunt about the haircuts, but I don't want to give her more views. Its a real dilemma here. Can we flag her video lol?
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

#FreeBen

Return to “JesssFam”