Chrisandjesss: 50 Shades of Cray Part 50

sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chrisandjesss: 50 Shades of Cray Part 50

Unread post by sweetener »

A bit OT, but... I was reading through JGPOP and one of the posts was about how one of Drake's friends (this was from 2011, mind you) was commenting on things and from what his friend said, it was basically what Drake said in his video. 3 years and some odd months later and Jessica is still the same, lol.

(You can read the post here: http://jessicagotpregnantonpurpose.blog ... a-and.html)
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

hannahbanana wrote:
Sassysea wrote:
HelloHolaHallo wrote:One thing I have been wanting to talk about was Jess' desperation to get on television. I was watching an old week on the life of the twins being as I have a little one now those videos interest me and that Fourth of July picture of Lilia in the middle and the twins on the sides was on a Sacramento news show. You could submit your children's pictures and Jess submitted hers. Then Kaden was on Americas Funniest Home Videos and then her online profiles on casting pages this bitch really wanted to be on tv!
she also try to be on 16 and pregnant or teen mom whatever its called it got denied because they had too many stories from California or that's what she claimed st least this was years ago and she was pregnant with Lilia
Yeah I think they said that was way too old be on 16 & Pregnant too, she did have a casting profile on the MTV website were she put her personal information in case anyone from MTV wanted to come in contact with her. She was also suppose to be on GMA, but it was canceled due to there not being enough time. Jess did win some Gerber Baby of the Month contest when Lilia was only a few months old, but that was because all her fans voted for her. There was also that one time were they all randomly packed up to go to LA because Jess found out that there were holding auditions for some kid game show and tried to get Lilia on it.
Is this what you're referring to as the casting profile?

deeznuts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by deeznuts »

Jess is so desperate in so many ways :lol:
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Hmmm...Haven't tried suggesting titles yet, but maybe - ChrisssandJesss: on Jerry Springer Next? Part 51. :jerry:

But seriously, can you imagine Drake/Jess/Chris/Ashley on Springer? Maybe not Ashley, but I could imagine Drake/Jess/Chris. Especially Jess because I am sure she would gain more subscribers!
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

Blonde is not her color. It washes her out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I guess Jess isn't gonna finish VEDA
Eponine24601
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eponine24601 »

deeznuts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by deeznuts »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:One thing I have been wanting to talk about was Jess' desperation to get on television. I was watching an old week on the life of the twins being as I have a little one now those videos interest me and that Fourth of July picture of Lilia in the middle and the twins on the sides was on a Sacramento news show. You could submit your children's pictures and Jess submitted hers. Then Kaden was on Americas Funniest Home Videos and then her online profiles on casting pages this bitch really wanted to be on tv!
she also try to be on 16 and pregnant or teen mom whatever its called it got denied because they had too many stories from California or that's what she claimed st least this was years ago and she was pregnant with Lilia[/quote]
Yeah I think they said that was way too old be on 16 & Pregnant too, she did have a casting profile on the MTV website were she put her personal information in case anyone from MTV wanted to come in contact with her. She was also suppose to be on GMA, but it was canceled due to there not being enough time. Jess did win some Gerber Baby of the Month contest when Lilia was only a few months old, but that was because all her fans voted for her. There was also that one time were they all randomly packed up to go to LA because Jess found out that there were holding auditions for some kid game show and tried to get Lilia on it.[/quote]

Is this what you're referring to as the casting profile?

Image[/quote]
She actually used to have one on MTV, the name had Lilia in it. It's been deleted since then but she insisted that her being a young mother would make for a great reality show.[/quote]

And that she had a black boyfriend lol. To make her life more interesting. I hate to say it, but she'd probably make a good reality show now. It'd be kinda like that one show Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie used to have, the simple life or some shit. You'd watch just to laugh at how stupid it is hahahaha. Then again, it'd be the same shit everyday "popsicles, backyard, calling drake out, lilia's hair, boobies, boob milk, boy toy of the year" etc.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

hannahbanana wrote:
Sassysea wrote:
she also try to be on 16 and pregnant or teen mom whatever its called it got denied because they had too many stories from California or that's what she claimed st least this was years ago and she was pregnant with Lilia
Yeah I think they said that was way too old be on 16 & Pregnant too, she did have a casting profile on the MTV website were she put her personal information in case anyone from MTV wanted to come in contact with her. She was also suppose to be on GMA, but it was canceled due to there not being enough time. Jess did win some Gerber Baby of the Month contest when Lilia was only a few months old, but that was because all her fans voted for her. There was also that one time were they all randomly packed up to go to LA because Jess found out that there were holding auditions for some kid game show and tried to get Lilia on it.
I was just gonna mention that gerber baby contest that she put Lilia in way back when. I thought that was weird. Did she actually get anything for winning that contest or was it just a pride thing? Like, oh, I have the cutest kid because I begged thousands of people on YouTube to vote for her.
mamaknowsbest
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamaknowsbest »

I can't believe I missed all the juiciness, this is what happens when you don't watch YouTube for a week.
I need some popcorn to go through these treads.

Drake's truth video made him look like an idiot. Your new girlfriend is Jessica's wannabe twin ,is 19,just had a baby and is now making YouTube vidoes. I feel there is some truth to what he said but most was doo doo.

I think Jessica maybe a Narcissist and it would make sense,even though she try to convince everyone that growing up in a divorce home was all sun shine and roses. Would explain her two faces and her me me me attitude.
Natalie should run now or maybe her and Jess can made our baby daddy's a deadbeat vidoes when he leaves her too.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

Would she really do a TV show now? I'd like to think she wouldn't because of all the drama but then again she wants to be a celebrity so bad lol.
I'd watch it though, just for laughs.
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

babyfox wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
Sassysea wrote: she also try to be on 16 and pregnant or teen mom whatever its called it got denied because they had too many stories from California or that's what she claimed st least this was years ago and she was pregnant with Lilia
I was just gonna mention that gerber baby contest that she put Lilia in way back when. I thought that was weird. Did she actually get anything for winning that contest or was it just a pride thing? Like, oh, I have the cutest kid because I begged thousands of people on YouTube to vote for her.
Lmao. I remember that. I actually voted for her Image
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

ashlynxo wrote:A bit OT, but... I was reading through JGPOP and one of the posts was about how one of Drake's friends (this was from 2011, mind you) was commenting on things and from what his friend said, it was basically what Drake said in his video. 3 years and some odd months later and Jessica is still the same, lol.

(You can read the post here: http://jessicagotpregnantonpurpose.blog ... a-and.html)
It's really interesting that jess proposed.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Return to “JesssFam”