Will Jessica Get Back With Her Ex?

Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: So..

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

blackbettybamf wrote:It's not a big deal to start a new conversation on the thread and it's also not a big deal you started it here.
I don't mind. This is a frequent topic and the main Jessica threads get crazy long. I don't have time to keep up. Sometimes it can be hard to find the on topic conversations amongst the random off topic conversations or the pages of discussions about why Jessica photo shops pictures so much.
ecs616
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ecs616 »

Bob'sBurgers wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:It's not a big deal to start a new conversation on the thread and it's also not a big deal you started it here.
I don't mind. This is a frequent topic and the main Jessica threads get crazy long. I don't have time to keep up. Sometimes it can be hard to find the on topic conversations amongst the random off topic conversations or the pages of discussions about why Jessica photo shops pictures so much.
I know! It's hard trying to keep up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

There no way drake would take Messica back considering how much shit he was talking on the video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
danimx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by danimx »

I really think that Jessica is still in love with Gabe and that she'll never get back with Drake.
English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes :love2:

Return to “JesssFam”