Will Jessica Get Back With Her Ex?

ecs616
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Will Jessica Get Back With Her Ex?

Unread post by ecs616 »

Who here thinks Jess and Drake will get back together? Or that she will cheat on Chris with Drake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: So..

Unread post by blackbetty »

I don't think she will get back with Drake after his video but before maybe.
#FreeBen
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

I think Jess would've taken Drake back until he got Natalie pregnant. I think Jess is too hurt to take him back and she cares about her image she wouldn't want people laughing at her for taking him back again. Plus he had a daughter with Natalie that was like a stab in the heart.

I don't think Drake would've ever wanted to get with Jess again he seems to have a genuine dislike for her and her YT life.
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

I don't think she would do either. As hurt as she is/was he cheated on her A LOT. She can't have the happily ever after when he is doinking everyone else. She won't cheat with him because then the people who doubt Drakes video will wise up.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Hell no. Maybe Jess would do it, but Drake, no way... he's not taking her ass back. Ever.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

I agree Jess would've and probably still would because she'd be smug as fuck towards Natalie. But Drake wouldn't get within 10 ft of her if not for the boys lol
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
ecs616
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ecs616 »

I could just picture Natalie cheating on Drake or dumping him and him trying to get back with Jess.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

She's so hurt by his cheating g yet she was ok with him cheating on maycee with her. Makes sense. She's trash and like sam told me, jess just uses her vagina to destroy people's happiness
ecs616
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ecs616 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:She's so hurt by his cheating g yet she was ok with him cheating on maycee with her. Makes sense. She's trash and like sam told me, jess just uses her vagina to destroy people's happiness
Wait who is Maycee?

LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

ecs616 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:She's so hurt by his cheating g yet she was ok with him cheating on maycee with her. Makes sense. She's trash and like sam told me, jess just uses her vagina to destroy people's happiness
Wait who is Maycee?

lol I know right there's so many people in this cluster fuck.. but she was before Natalie and after Jessica. There may be something in the screen shot thread? I'm not sure. He was sleeping with her & partied with her a lot after him and Jessica broke up, there's pictures floating around on Google/here if you look.

rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

LOL no way would Drake ever take her back. Jess would take him back in a heartbeat, and I wouldn't be surprised if she starts sending him sexts after her and Chris are over and done with.
Drake never looked happy with her, but he does look happy with Nat. I'm not saying him and Natalie will last 5ever but now that Drake has a taste of what happiness in a relationship truly is, he would never go back to Jess. He loves his boys too much to put them through that again, even for a quick fuck.
ecs616
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ecs616 »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:
ecs616 wrote:
Wait who is Maycee?

lol I know right there's so many people in this cluster fuck.. but she was before Natalie and after Jessica. There may be something in the screen shot thread? I'm not sure. He was sleeping with her & partied with her a lot after him and Jessica broke up, there's pictures floating around on Google/here if you look.

So Jessica hooked up with him again after they broke up this time?! Where does she find the time to even have sex?! Haha

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

According to sam yes. Jessica then tried to befriend her and tell her that they had sex
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

DRAKE AND JESSICA HOOKED UP BEFORE NATALIE. SHE'S A LOSER
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

HE LEFT YOU TWICE. TWICE!!!!! #TeamBen #RunBenRun
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I think at this point in time Jess screwed up any chances to getting back with Drake or Gabe.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
england2015
TROLL

Unread post by england2015 »

this is my favourite site
ecs616
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ecs616 »

Did drake ever give a reason as to why he left? I mean I know he did the video but I didn't hear him give any reason

sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

ecs616 wrote:Did drake ever give a reason as to why he left? I mean I know he did the video but I didn't hear him give any reason

Do you mean when he left while she was pregnant with Landen? He said that it was because they were fighting so much, and in front of the kids, so he left because he had grown up with fighting parents and whatnot and didn't want his kids to grow up that way as well.

Return to “JesssFam”