SkubeyLubeandFirecrotch Part 51

OhhDelilah
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SkubeyLubeandFirecrotch Part 51

Unread post by OhhDelilah »

I personally think that there's not a strong way to prove it's her? It's not like it's music or anything, just yelling. There wouldn't be enough to make a case, even if it was her. (Which it does sound like, haha)
patato123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by patato123 »

i don't see the big deal with the audio, million have already heard it prior to the show using it..these minions always think that Jess problems are their problems, but when you comment something their like ''She's a grown women...'' exactly so let her deal with her shit alone like ALL grown women.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Alr2210 wrote:Ok so I'm not 100% percent sure. But my husband says when you upload to YouTube, YouTube now owns that content. So if they got permission from YouTube to use it I don't THINK she can sue. Like I said I don't know, neither him nor I are lawyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he's right. It's the same as when you upload photos to the internet and then technically you don't own them anymore. If someone steals your photos and uses them there's nothing you can do, it's not your private property anymore. I imagine it's the same for YouTube content.
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

I wonder if they just googled "most horrible birth sounds" and she came up, or if one of the people who work on the show was like hey! this girl I watch on YouTube had a super loud birth that would work perfectly for this scene!

ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

staceybrax wrote:
Alr2210 wrote:Ok so I'm not 100% percent sure. But my husband says when you upload to YouTube, YouTube now owns that content. So if they got permission from YouTube to use it I don't THINK she can sue. Like I said I don't know, neither him nor I are lawyers.

I think he's right. It's the same as when you upload photos to the internet and then technically you don't own them anymore. If someone steals your photos and uses them there's nothing you can do, it's not your private property anymore. I imagine it's the same for YouTube content.
But if that is true then why do peoples YT pages get deleted if they upload Jess' videos so she doesn't get any money?
If it's not her property anymore and it's okay to use it..
Alr2210
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alr2210 »

ellie- wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

But if that is true then why do peoples YT pages get deleted if they upload Jess' videos so she doesn't get any money?
If it's not her property anymore and it's okay to use it..
Like I said we are not lawyers. I just asked what he thought and he said that might be it. These shows have lawyers who most certainly know what would and wouldn't get them in trouble. There is no 100% way to prove its hers at least from Jessica's point of view.

Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

People are so quick to sue nowadays. If she sued, she'd probably lose more money paying for a lawyer and trying to get it confirmed that it was her than what she would get paid
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

England2015, you're a failtroll.

Continue here: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=8638
#FreeBen

Return to “JesssFam”