jessica fans

england2015
TROLL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

jessica fans

Unread post by england2015 »

i can not stand messica stupid minion, i follow jess on facebook and i look thru the comments and they kiss ass or ask dumb annoying questions about drake and chris ex . i comment saying how annoyed i was and i will be getting hate replies like no tomorrow . you can not post anying negative on her picture or her fans will rip your head off , i hate the fact that she act like shes the mom of the year, shes sucks at her videos shes boring as hell she trying to make everyone like her and support her poor ass because she cant get a real job , i would never hire her and she has no job expert only jumping on boys penis . i hate messica with a passion and i do not know about you guys but i think we should all start comment wht we really think on her pictures and see what her stupid minon reply and will have fun with that ,
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: jessica fans

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

It's immature to go to her pictures and post things there. All she does is delete it and block it. Pointless to waste your time.

Also this could've been posted in the main thread
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
kat7787
Amateur
Amateur

Re: jessica fans

Unread post by kat7787 »

Minions are so clueless! I didnt mind looking at her vid in the beginning but i cant deal with the mom of the year act either. She tries to force her opinions down people's throat. God forbid you formula feed or circumcise your kid :/

Return to “JesssFam”