Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

Unread post by mikejones »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:Gah, you know who Sebastian Roche is? Good job MikeJones!

But seriously, it's totally fine to post abut your personal life every now and then, but posters who ONLY ever post about their boyfriend and boyfriend's connections ALL THE TIME? Come one now. At least pretend to add something meaningful to the conversation. Messica ain't the only attention seeker up in here I swear.

Sorry but 'after weeks of feeling this way I couldn't just bit my tongue anymore.
Honestly, WHO WOULDN'T?! He's so gorgeous <3
lurkadurk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lurkadurk »

Omg I've been waiting for someone to bring up astrology so I can talk about it! Haha. Drake is a Gemini and so is Stabby. Geminis can be very charming and extremely deceiving. They also have trouble committing to things/people. I have a lot of Gemini men in my family and they are all the same. Super fake and chatty to your face! Not saying you can just go off of someone's sun sign, but drake and Stabby scream Gemini to me.
Secret_minion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Secret_minion »

lurkadurk wrote:Omg I've been waiting for someone to bring up astrology so I can talk about it! Haha. Drake is a Gemini and so is Stabby. Geminis can be very charming and extremely deceiving. They also have trouble committing to things/people. I have a lot of Gemini men in my family and they are all the same. Super fake and chatty to your face! Not saying you can just go off of someone's sun sign, but drake and Stabby scream Gemini to me.
This just made me think of the quote in Jumanji "Ignore him, he's a libra"
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

mikejones wrote:
Not_Pregnant wrote:Also, I was watching and she mentioned she didn't have milk but still nursed... does that mean she just let Kaden suck on her nipple with no milk?
That sounds disgusting, he has no business sucking on his mother's nipple if nothing is feeding him. That draws a huge line, disgusting.
A lot of people do this with their kids for comfort, kind of like using a pacifier.
I knew one woman who was unable to breastfeed (she was so set on it and so against formula) and she used donor breastmilk, but still had her child suck on her for comfort and a bond instead of using a pacifier. A little strange, but I don't think it's sexual
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

lurkadurk wrote:Omg I've been waiting for someone to bring up astrology so I can talk about it! Haha. Drake is a Gemini and so is Stabby. Geminis can be very charming and extremely deceiving. They also have trouble committing to things/people. I have a lot of Gemini men in my family and they are all the same. Super fake and chatty to your face! Not saying you can just go off of someone's sun sign, but drake and Stabby scream Gemini to me.
My dads a Gemini, long story short he's gone through the Alphabet twice in his youth and with my mum he didn't think they were monogamous while she did and he dated other women. But in the end he settled down with mum, I don't know if it was because she could put up with his crap and make him pull himself together but he absolutely adores her and she's the only woman he ever wanted ( and got to ) marry and he absolutely hated the thought of marriage.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

drunkunicorn wrote:Someone asked on Chris' Instagram why he only ever posts photos with Landen, and Jess' grandmother replied lol.
Once again, trying to imagine my own grandmother defending my new boyfriend on Instagram from potential haterzz. Hilarious.
Every generation of that family (except the kids obv) is a different kind of insane.
Also she has a few pics from the camping trip if anyone's interested. My favourite one has Ben in the background on his phone looking like he hates everyone. I like to imagine he's browsing YTMD
OT, but is it bad that I laughed at the fact that her grandmother's IG name is Pony Annie?

Back on topic, I think the whole family is a mess. If Messica would stop jumping from relationship to relationship like a frog with the intent to marry right off the bat, maybe people wouldn't feel so inclined to point out the controversial (like Stabby posting pics with Landen all over his IG) and her family wouldn't have to swoop in and save the day.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

BaileyBoo12 wrote:
mikejones wrote:
Not_Pregnant wrote:Also, I was watching and she mentioned she didn't have milk but still nursed... does that mean she just let Kaden suck on her nipple with no milk?
That sounds disgusting, he has no business sucking on his mother's nipple if nothing is feeding him. That draws a huge line, disgusting.
A lot of people do this with their kids for comfort, kind of like using a pacifier.
I knew one woman who was unable to breastfeed (she was so set on it and so against formula) and she used donor breastmilk, but still had her child suck on her for comfort and a bond instead of using a pacifier. A little strange, but I don't think it's sexual
But that was to feed him (I'm assuming she used one of those devices that are like a straw that you attach to a nipple.), Jess had already breastfed Kaden and she was just letting him suck on an empty breast even though he had already bonded for over a year with her.

Maybe it's sexual to me because my SO sucking on my nipples is part of my sex life. I don't know.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

I think of a dry breast as sexual... so it makes me uncomfortable.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Could he have been drinking the colostrum? Or was it just dry - no milk, no colostrum, nothing?
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

ashlynxo wrote:Could he have been drinking the colostrum? Or was it just dry - no milk, no colostrum, nothing?
ashlynxo wrote:
She said no milk, but I think maybe it could have been colostrum for half the pregnancy... but still... I see dry breasts as purely sexual.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Not_Pregnant wrote:
mikejones wrote:
I agree. That's just too sexual to me if it's not feeding the baby.. That's like something my boyfriend does, not a two-year-old. The child can have a pacifier if they need comfort.
I think it's a little weird, but I don't think it's sexual. At least in my opinion. Breasts aren't sexual organs and it's not like the kid has any idea whatsoever that sucking on breasts could be a sexy activity.
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

OT, this has probably been posted a lot before but I had never seen it
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432612936.967316.jpg
or any baby pictures of Jess or Ben. I saw someone say that Landen looks most like Jessica on her Instagram today, but wow Kaden could honestly be her twin here.. Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Dry nursing for Kaden was a comfort thing, and not at all sexual (obviously).
I HIGHLY doubt Jess thought of it as a sexual thing. Her milk ran dry, Kyson tried to nurse but gagged because there was no milk, Kaden just continued to suck.

My issue is that Jess, instead of weaning Kaden off her breast and trying to teach him some actual self-soothing coping mechanisms, kept nursing him purely out of her own selfish baby obsessed ways continued to let him dry nurse.
There was one post awhile ago right after her and Drake split for the last time where Kaden was nursing and she posted a picture saying that "Kaden is having SUCH a hard time with all these changes, I'm glad I am able to help him and give him comfort." If that doesn't sound manipulating to you idk what does. There is a difference between comfort nursing and refusing to allow your child to self-sooth to create controversy on instagram and to one-up your ex.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

I don't think it is that weird that she nursed him without milk. It is totally different to have a baby/toddler suck or play with your nipples than a sexual partner. My baby plays with my nipples in his mouth without drinking anything. He will just push it around his mouth without latching or he will lick it and hold it. I think it is cute and if I pull my bra up he gets sad. If it gives him comfort I don't see the issue.
longhairdontcare1006
Informer
Informer

Unread post by longhairdontcare1006 »

mikejones wrote:
It's called dry nursing.
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

The Chronicles of Messica: the Stabber, the Bitch, and the Whore-plex

Eta: woops wrong thread
lurkadurk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lurkadurk »

Yue! I haven't figured out how to reply yet but that's awesome that your dad came to his senses! My ex is a Gemini and I swear I felt like I was dating two different people. Takes a strong woman to put up with the bullshit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Had to modify the title to make it fit but it was a good one so continue here http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=8663
#FreeBen

Return to “JesssFam”