Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

Chance18
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

Unread post by Chance18 »

drunkunicorn wrote:Wasn't it his 23rd birthday they were meant to celebrate when Jess announced she was pregnant with Landen? That'd make him 25 this June.
Tbh I can't 100% remember, I think she mentioned it in the video but I can't be bothered going back to check.
Doesn't really matter anyway, I think we're all in agreement that everyone in that circle is an ass, Drake included
I think his birthday was June 27th but he is the true definition of his zodiac sign CANCER! Selfish, careless lives for today not tomorrow, lazy, always wants to be in a relationship but then cheats and so much more. Google the signs and its definitely Drake!
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

drunkunicorn wrote:Someone asked on Chris' Instagram why he only ever posts photos with Landen, and Jess' grandmother replied lol.
Once again, trying to imagine my own grandmother defending my new boyfriend on Instagram from potential haterzz. Hilarious.
Every generation of that family (except the kids obv) is a different kind of insane.
Also she has a few pics from the camping trip if anyone's interested. My favourite one has Ben in the background on his phone looking like he hates everyone. I like to imagine he's browsing YTMD

Why does she say she's knows them personally? Why not just say I'm their grandmother? *coocoo*
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

lizyfignewton wrote:
drunkunicorn wrote:Someone asked on Chris' Instagram why he only ever posts photos with Landen, and Jess' grandmother replied lol.
Once again, trying to imagine my own grandmother defending my new boyfriend on Instagram from potential haterzz. Hilarious.
Every generation of that family (except the kids obv) is a different kind of insane.
Also she has a few pics from the camping trip if anyone's interested. My favourite one has Ben in the background on his phone looking like he hates everyone. I like to imagine he's browsing YTMD

Why does she say she's knows them personally? Why not just say I'm their grandmother? *coocoo*
The whole message was a mess haha "He treats them with love and caring" what? Guess she was just trying to portray her context tho
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Chance18 wrote:
drunkunicorn wrote:Wasn't it his 23rd birthday they were meant to celebrate when Jess announced she was pregnant with Landen? That'd make him 25 this June.
Tbh I can't 100% remember, I think she mentioned it in the video but I can't be bothered going back to check.
Doesn't really matter anyway, I think we're all in agreement that everyone in that circle is an ass, Drake included
I think his birthday was June 27th but he is the true definition of his zodiac sign CANCER! Selfish, careless lives for today not tomorrow, lazy, always wants to be in a relationship but then cheats and so much more. Google the signs and its definitely Drake!
lol my best friend is a Cancer and he is just a different breed that boy is lol.

LOL @ Jess' grannie having to defend off the haters. Wasn't that the same women who just sort of left Mimi on her own to raise her siblings? The cycle never ends, but the worst part about it is that no one in this delusional family realizes they are IN a cycle. They just all think it's just swell.
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

Chance18 wrote:
Source??
NEVER EVER would I describe a cancer as selfish and living for today, or lazy, etc etc. Cancer's are known for being hermits, like the comfort of their own home/shell, extremely emotional and overly sensitive, and devoted partners. Say whatever you want about Drake, but don't make generalised sweeping comments about a group that's not even at all accurate.

From,
A Cancer who has done TONS of research on my own sign.
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

rodgerdodger wrote:LOL @ Jess' grannie having to defend off the haters. Wasn't that the same women who just sort of left Mimi on her own to raise her siblings? The cycle never ends, but the worst part about it is that no one in this delusional family realizes they are IN a cycle. They just all think it's just swell.
I was JUST wondering if that's the same grandma whose lights got shut off because she didn't pay the bill, and her first thought was, "Goodie! Let's take the children for ice cream!" If so, SHAME ON HER for raising her kids in La La Land and passing her delusions onto multiple generations.
Chance18
Talker
Talker

a_is_for wrote:
Chance18 wrote:
Source??
NEVER EVER would I describe a cancer as selfish and living for today, or lazy, etc etc. Cancer's are known for being hermits, like the comfort of their own home/shell, extremely emotional and overly sensitive, and devoted partners. Say whatever you want about Drake, but don't make generalised sweeping comments about a group that's not even at all accurate.

From,
A Cancer who has done TONS of research on my own sign.
Are you a female because a cancer female is different from a cancer man and yes my cousin male is a cancer birthday is July 2nd and he is a lot like Drake!
aajje86
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by aajje86 »

Chance18 wrote:
I would have to agree on the whole male cancer thing... Only because my Husband's 2 best friends are cancers and they act JUST like Drake!! They both love the beginning stage of the relationship, jump way too quickly into relationships, then get bored and cheat. Its really weird actually!!! I'm sure they're not all that way though...
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

My boyfriend is a cancer and is the exact opposite. He's almost 22 and I was/am his first girlfriend. I know he'd never cheat and is definitely not careless. He meets the description that a_is_for said more than the other...
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Chance18 wrote:
no his birthday is like June 19th. it's not after the 22nd it was the day of Lilia's 3rd birthday party
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

rodgerdodger wrote:
mikejones wrote:They talked about having another later. Why would you want a kid with drake? His sperm comes with A LOT of baggage: bitchy former wife, punchy ex fiance, 4 kids under three, a huge potential of him leaving you, no child support if he does, won't see his kid's.

I think he really does live his life with a hakuna matata mindset.
His kids are cute and he DOES have nice teeth....
His kids that look the most like him are soo perfect. <3
HeavenOnlyKnows

Lol but what does Drake's astrological sign have to do with him being a serial cheater tho? Idgaf when his birthday is. I care more about the 4 kids he helped create who now live in broken homes because he was too selfish to wrap his willy. *shrug*
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

Does it really matter what the precise date of his birthday is lol...
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Go vote for your fav thread titles ladies
#FreeBen
Queenie135
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Queenie135 »

melody01010 wrote:My boyfriend is a cancer and is the exact opposite. He's almost 22 and I was/am his first girlfriend. I know he'd never cheat and is definitely not careless. He meets the description that a_is_for said more than the other...
My husband is a Cancer and he fits the mold that a_is_for said. In fact, I'm his first relationship..
HeavenOnlyKnows

drunkunicorn wrote:Does it really matter what the precise date of his birthday is lol...
OMG thank you!
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Pretty sure Drake's 24 in June, I remember thinking Drake was older than me but I was older than Jess, and kinda near Gabe? Idk
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Chance18
Talker
Talker

I said "think" meaning I wasn't sure when his birthday was not did I really care but a lot of times a person zodiac sign says a lot about them that happen to be true considering I've dated most signs and we were either compatible or not! Jessica should look into it with every man she meets..may be helpful!
slm387
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by slm387 »

Drake's birthday is June 19th, the day after Lilia's
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Chance18 wrote:I said "think" meaning I wasn't sure when his birthday was not did I really care but a lot of times a person zodiac sign says a lot about them that happen to be true considering I've dated most signs and we were either compatible or not! Jessica should look into it with every man she meets..may be helpful!
The sun sign represents your conscious. If we're going to talk about love & sexual desires, then we'd have to look at his Venus and Mars signs since they are what represent love & sexual situations in the birth chart. You can't just make assumptions on a person & their whole personality by just their sun sign. That's not how astrology and such works, lol.

Return to “JesssFam”