Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

ashlynxo wrote:Yeah, I think we can all agree that Jessica needs to make the kids wear protective gear while riding their bike or scooters. Even if she does watch them closely, anything could happen, and I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Haha, we all know that Jess doesn't know how to use protection! :D
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

Not_Pregnant wrote:My boyfriend's sister got pregnant at 24 with her FWB and she gave the baby the FWB's name and it was just kind of awkward because she moved away from him (from California to the Midwest) and then dated one guy, broke up with him, then she kind of was with a guy, and the father visited at around 6 months postpartum and then the guy she was seeing bought a house to live with her in! (They got married when her son was 3).

If the pregnancy happened later, I think that she and the father would have worked out, but now she has her last name (I think. Her Facebook is her husband's name, but I think that she hasn't legally changed it yet), her husband has his last name, and the son has another last name. Now she's pregnant with her second, and it will have her husband's name. It wasn't the best to use the father's name in that case.

My boyfriend's ex also was I think a one-night-stand/ex boyfriend baby, I think her mom was a teen mom. And she had the father's name but no relationship with the father. And then her little brother was a definite one-night-stand baby, and then she got married and had two more boys. So the boys all had the same last name (I think since the brother had no father on the birth certificate, he could be legally adopted) and then my boyfriend's ex got adopted by her stepdad and changed her name when she was 18 and it was a huge deal.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Also, I was watching and she mentioned she didn't have milk but still nursed... does that mean she just let Kaden suck on her nipple with no milk?
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:
Not_Pregnant wrote:My boyfriend's sister got pregnant at 24 with her FWB and she gave the baby the FWB's name and it was just kind of awkward because she moved away from him (from California to the Midwest) and then dated one guy, broke up with him, then she kind of was with a guy, and the father visited at around 6 months postpartum and then the guy she was seeing bought a house to live with her in! (They got married when her son was 3).

If the pregnancy happened later, I think that she and the father would have worked out, but now she has her last name (I think. Her Facebook is her husband's name, but I think that she hasn't legally changed it yet), her husband has his last name, and the son has another last name. Now she's pregnant with her second, and it will have her husband's name. It wasn't the best to use the father's name in that case.

My boyfriend's ex also was I think a one-night-stand/ex boyfriend baby, I think her mom was a teen mom. And she had the father's name but no relationship with the father. And then her little brother was a definite one-night-stand baby, and then she got married and had two more boys. So the boys all had the same last name (I think since the brother had no father on the birth certificate, he could be legally adopted) and then my boyfriend's ex got adopted by her stepdad and changed her name when she was 18 and it was a huge deal.
I love that GIF, Sebastian Roché is a brilliant, sophisticated, and delicious actor. <3
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Not_Pregnant wrote:Also, I was watching and she mentioned she didn't have milk but still nursed... does that mean she just let Kaden suck on her nipple with no milk?
That sounds disgusting, he has no business sucking on his mother's nipple if nothing is feeding him. That draws a huge line, disgusting.
HeavenOnlyKnows

Unread post by HeavenOnlyKnows »

Gah, you know who Sebastian Roche is? Good job MikeJones!

But seriously, it's totally fine to post abut your personal life every now and then, but posters who ONLY ever post about their boyfriend and boyfriend's connections ALL THE TIME? Come one now. At least pretend to add something meaningful to the conversation. Messica ain't the only attention seeker up in here I swear.

Sorry but 'after weeks of feeling this way I couldn't just bit my tongue anymore.
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

mikejones wrote:
Not_Pregnant wrote:Also, I was watching and she mentioned she didn't have milk but still nursed... does that mean she just let Kaden suck on her nipple with no milk?
That sounds disgusting, he has no business sucking on his mother's nipple if nothing is feeding him. That draws a huge line, disgusting.
I agree. That's just too sexual to me if it's not feeding the baby.. That's like something my boyfriend does, not a two-year-old. The child can have a pacifier if they need comfort.
lylalou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lylalou »

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:Gah, you know who Sebastian Roche is? Good job MikeJones!
I thought that was Gordon Ramsay at first. LOL
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Last call for thread title votes
#FreeBen
ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

What video is it? It just says error for me.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HeavenOnlyKnows wrote:Gah, you know who Sebastian Roche is? Good job MikeJones!

But seriously, it's totally fine to post abut your personal life every now and then, but posters who ONLY ever post about their boyfriend and boyfriend's connections ALL THE TIME? Come one now. At least pretend to add something meaningful to the conversation. Messica ain't the only attention seeker up in here I swear.

Sorry but 'after weeks of feeling this way I couldn't just bit my tongue anymore.
Honestly, WHO WOULDN'T?! He's so gorgeous <3
lurkadurk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lurkadurk »

Omg I've been waiting for someone to bring up astrology so I can talk about it! Haha. Drake is a Gemini and so is Stabby. Geminis can be very charming and extremely deceiving. They also have trouble committing to things/people. I have a lot of Gemini men in my family and they are all the same. Super fake and chatty to your face! Not saying you can just go off of someone's sun sign, but drake and Stabby scream Gemini to me.
Secret_minion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Secret_minion »

lurkadurk wrote:Omg I've been waiting for someone to bring up astrology so I can talk about it! Haha. Drake is a Gemini and so is Stabby. Geminis can be very charming and extremely deceiving. They also have trouble committing to things/people. I have a lot of Gemini men in my family and they are all the same. Super fake and chatty to your face! Not saying you can just go off of someone's sun sign, but drake and Stabby scream Gemini to me.
This just made me think of the quote in Jumanji "Ignore him, he's a libra"
BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

mikejones wrote:
A lot of people do this with their kids for comfort, kind of like using a pacifier.
I knew one woman who was unable to breastfeed (she was so set on it and so against formula) and she used donor breastmilk, but still had her child suck on her for comfort and a bond instead of using a pacifier. A little strange, but I don't think it's sexual
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

lurkadurk wrote:Omg I've been waiting for someone to bring up astrology so I can talk about it! Haha. Drake is a Gemini and so is Stabby. Geminis can be very charming and extremely deceiving. They also have trouble committing to things/people. I have a lot of Gemini men in my family and they are all the same. Super fake and chatty to your face! Not saying you can just go off of someone's sun sign, but drake and Stabby scream Gemini to me.
My dads a Gemini, long story short he's gone through the Alphabet twice in his youth and with my mum he didn't think they were monogamous while she did and he dated other women. But in the end he settled down with mum, I don't know if it was because she could put up with his crap and make him pull himself together but he absolutely adores her and she's the only woman he ever wanted ( and got to ) marry and he absolutely hated the thought of marriage.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

drunkunicorn wrote:Someone asked on Chris' Instagram why he only ever posts photos with Landen, and Jess' grandmother replied lol.
Once again, trying to imagine my own grandmother defending my new boyfriend on Instagram from potential haterzz. Hilarious.
Every generation of that family (except the kids obv) is a different kind of insane.
Also she has a few pics from the camping trip if anyone's interested. My favourite one has Ben in the background on his phone looking like he hates everyone. I like to imagine he's browsing YTMD
OT, but is it bad that I laughed at the fact that her grandmother's IG name is Pony Annie?

Back on topic, I think the whole family is a mess. If Messica would stop jumping from relationship to relationship like a frog with the intent to marry right off the bat, maybe people wouldn't feel so inclined to point out the controversial (like Stabby posting pics with Landen all over his IG) and her family wouldn't have to swoop in and save the day.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

BaileyBoo12 wrote:
mikejones wrote:
A lot of people do this with their kids for comfort, kind of like using a pacifier.
I knew one woman who was unable to breastfeed (she was so set on it and so against formula) and she used donor breastmilk, but still had her child suck on her for comfort and a bond instead of using a pacifier. A little strange, but I don't think it's sexual
But that was to feed him (I'm assuming she used one of those devices that are like a straw that you attach to a nipple.), Jess had already breastfed Kaden and she was just letting him suck on an empty breast even though he had already bonded for over a year with her.

Maybe it's sexual to me because my SO sucking on my nipples is part of my sex life. I don't know.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think of a dry breast as sexual... so it makes me uncomfortable.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Could he have been drinking the colostrum? Or was it just dry - no milk, no colostrum, nothing?
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

ashlynxo wrote:Could he have been drinking the colostrum? Or was it just dry - no milk, no colostrum, nothing?
ashlynxo wrote:
She said no milk, but I think maybe it could have been colostrum for half the pregnancy... but still... I see dry breasts as purely sexual.

Return to “JesssFam”