Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

Unread post by blackbetty »

Continue

In the last thread, Jess said she might live with her mom for the next 5 years, Drake & Nat broke up, and Natalie caught Drake in their bed with another chick and busted him in the face.
#FreeBen
missmsg
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Punchy&Stabby: Modesto is Trashy Part 53

Unread post by missmsg »

Omg love the title

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twilight_princess17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by twilight_princess17 »

I bet Jess can't wipe the smile off her face at the moment! She'd be loving this
Frfghtr423Medic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Frfghtr423Medic »

missmsg wrote:Omg love the title Image

Me too. Has a catchy ring to it.
Frfghtr423Medic
Talker
Talker

I keep trying to type a coherent thought about Jess and all her mess, but I just don't have all the time in the world to type out a book (seriously though, can I do my thesis or a study on her since I'm a Psych major?). I think every adult in this mess needs some help, just some need more than others.

As for Jess, I lean towards Histrionic Personality Disorder. It's characterized by self - dramatization, exaggerated emotional expressions, and attention - seeking behaviors.

To have HPD considered as a diagnosis, one must exhibit 5 or more of the following:

- Is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
- Interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
- Displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
- Consistently uses physical appearance to draw attentionto themself
- Has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
- Shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
- Is highly suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
- Considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are

From what I've seen and heard of Jess, she more than likely displays at least 5 of those. There's a lot more of HPD that describes her but I'm not going to waste space typing it. ;)
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Never a shortage of drama with this group!

missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

saintslsubella wrote:I keep trying to type a coherent thought about Jess and all her mess, but I just don't have all the time in the world to type out a book (seriously though, can I do my thesis or a study on her since I'm a Psych major?). I think every adult in this mess needs some help, just some need more than others.

As for Jess, I lean towards Histrionic Personality Disorder. It's characterized by self - dramatization, exaggerated emotional expressions, and attention - seeking behaviors.

To have HPD considered as a diagnosis, one must exhibit 5 or more of the following:

- Is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
- Interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
- Has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
- Shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion

From what I've seen and heard of Jess, she more than likely displays at least 5 of those. There's a lot more of HPD that describes her but I'm not going to waste space typing it. ;)

I concur! Lol :)

STF2000
Talker
Talker

Unread post by STF2000 »

Welp, I'm no longer going to defend Drake OR Natalie for that matter. All this shit is so fucked up. It's a shame so many kids are involved in this mess. When are these people going to grow up and at least keep their business off of the internet? Natalie knew what she was doing when she decided to post her comment about what happened on FB. Everyone loves the attention and drama. I can't believe I'm the same age as some of these people.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Idk how to post screen shots but I'll try it, I case it doesn't work: on Natalie's latest picture drake commented "hahahaha oh god immaturity at its finest ladies and gentlemen"

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Whoops just saw that was mentioned on page 40 of the last thread, sorry lol
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Going to be looking out for a "BFF Tag" with Jess featuring Natalie!
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

I'm 20, and I would hate to be in any drama let alone this much drama.. imagine how an almost 5 year old, two 3 year olds, a one year old, and a 2 month old are gonna feel :? Those kids deserve better than this.. (Also Caden & Tommy but I forgot their ages)
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Let's all just hope & pray that Natalie and Airabella don't move into the SkubeyDuplex :-o #FreeBen
Frfghtr423Medic
Talker
Talker

Context101 wrote:Let's all just hope & pray that Natalie and Airabella don't move into the SkubeyDuplex :-o #FreeBen
If they do then does that mean "Mimi" will have to give up the garage too?
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

saintslsubella wrote:
Context101 wrote:Let's all just hope & pray that Natalie and Airabella don't move into the SkubeyDuplex :-o #FreeBen
I guess they'd live in the trailer? But can you even imagine all of the context that would be appropriately portrayed with them all together?? :-o
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

saintslsubella wrote:

But hey, it will "benefit everyone!"

Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

saintslsubella wrote:I keep trying to type a coherent thought about Jess and all her mess, but I just don't have all the time in the world to type out a book (seriously though, can I do my thesis or a study on her since I'm a Psych major?). I think every adult in this mess needs some help, just some need more than others.

Not even kidding, I was reading about this like two days ago and thought of Jess lol. But
didn't think we could post stuff like this here?
Either way, deff sounds like her hah
Frfghtr423Medic
Talker
Talker

Lady6 wrote: Not even kidding, I was reading about this like two days ago and thought of Jess lol. But
Crap, I didn't realize that stuff like that wasn't allowed. If it's not allowed, then it can certainly be deleted by a mod and I won't be offended at all.
for_the_wolf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by for_the_wolf »

What the actual fuck?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

saintslsubella wrote:
Lady6 wrote: Not even kidding, I was reading about this like two days ago and thought of Jess lol. But
Crap, I didn't realize that stuff like that wasn't allowed. If it's not allowed, then it can certainly be deleted by a mod and I won't be offended at all.
There are no rules against speculating. However, diagnosing people/children is generally frowned upon. You're fine, though. :)

Return to “JesssFam”