FlabStabPunchy&Crew:YouCanPortrayYourOwnContextToo! Part 54

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

FlabStabPunchy&Crew:YouCanPortrayYourOwnContextToo! Part 54

Unread post by blackbetty »

Had to modify the title a little to fit but it was too good not to use.

In the last thread, Natalie spoke out about the breakup, Stabby and Jess started becoming besties with Natalie, a lot of pointless fighting, and zodiac signs.
#FreeBen
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: FlabStabPunchy&Crew:YouCanPortrayYourOwnContextToo! Part

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

I wonder how camping with 6 small children went.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

sfgiantsgirl wrote:I wonder how camping with 6 small children went.
I bet it wasn't hard since mimi was there lol
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'd like to see Jess go a whole week without Mimi
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

^ and ben andddd the grandmother.. but she just went for "the day"
haileysmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haileysmama »

It was sooo much fun guize.. Mimi and my dad love looking after the kids so they just loved having all 6 come on the trip with us *heyena laugh*
blueandgoldbows
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blueandgoldbows »

OT-ish I don't think any of the kids look like Jessica. I think that Kaden due to complexion and fair hair and under or over bite(whichever) looks the most like her family (Ben) but when he smiles he looks just like Drake. Landen is all Drake except that blonde hair and Kyson goes with out saying really. Mess sounds bitter and ridiculous when she goes on about Landen looking like her. Whatever floats her boat I guess. I should make a collage??
Not_Pregnant
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Not_Pregnant »

About the dry nursing mentioned in the previous topic: I agree that it's manipulative to make a kid rely on her for comfort instead of teaching him how to cope with stress.
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

haileysmama wrote:It was sooo much fun guize.. Mimi and my dad love looking after the kids so they just loved having all 6 come on the trip with us *heyena laugh*
All 6 shared a tent with Mimi *tit scratch* so Chris and I could have a tent to ourselves *hyena laugh*
haileysmama
Amateur
Amateur

blueandgoldbows wrote:OT-ish I don't think any of the kids look like Jessica. I think that Kaden due to complexion and fair hair and under or over bite(whichever) looks the most like her family (Ben) but when he smiles he looks just like Drake. Landen is all Drake except that blonde hair and Kyson goes with out saying really. Mess sounds bitter and ridiculous when she goes on about Landen looking like her. Whatever floats her boat I guess. I should make a collage??
Please make a collage.. I can't see drake in landen or kaden but I have never seen side by side pictures of them maybe then I'll notice it..
SouthernSass
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SouthernSass »

Just throwing it out there, I think the whole zodiac sign thing is a bunch of BS. I understand some people believe but I just don't see it. Idk what your sign and your boyfriend's sign and your dad's sign have to do with Messica and crew anyway. On topic, I think it was weird for Mess to dry nurse Kaden but it already happened and he's not my kid so whatever. I'm waiting to see if Caden and Tommy will be in the camping video or any photos she posts. I really hope Ashley succeeded or succeeds in keeping them off Jess's social media. She has no right to exploit them. Even more so now that we know she is doing it against their real mother's wishes. Just because she doesn't care about other people stealing and using photos of her children doesn't give her the right to do it with someone else's children.
"May your marinara sauce never cling to your pasta!"
haileysmama
Amateur
Amateur

sfgiantsgirl wrote:
haileysmama wrote:It was sooo much fun guize.. Mimi and my dad love looking after the kids so they just loved having all 6 come on the trip with us *heyena laugh*
All 6 shared a tent with Mimi *tit scratch* so Chris and I could have a tent to ourselves *hyena laugh*
Even Chris' kids had so much fun too, it wasn't weird for them to share a tent since they already call her mimi #10grandmasforeveryone
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

~6 weeks later~

Hey guize *Kyson walks into the shot and is promptly shoved out* Guess what??? *scratches a suspiciously large tit* Looks like we brought home a little present from the camping trip! I'm pregnant! With quints! *hyena laugh* And we're getting our own show on TLC! *sips Nesquik* #11Under11
haileysmama
Amateur
Amateur

sfgiantsgirl wrote:~6 weeks later~

Hey guize *Kyson walks into the shot and is promptly shoved out* Guess what??? *scratches a suspiciously large tit* Looks like we brought home a little present from the camping trip! I'm pregnant! With quints! *hyena laugh* And we're getting our own show on TLC! *sips Nesquik* #11Under11
Lmao. I have no words, sadly I could totally see this happening.
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

And the quints were obviously naturally conceived without any fertility treatments *Landen walks by chewing on a box of Clomid and waving around a used turkey baster. Jess shoves him away*
haileysmama
Amateur
Amateur

We always wanted another baby, but we didn't think it would happen so soon but it's alright I strongly believe God doesn't give you anything you can't handle. #11under11 #facingrealitywithmyMCM #fivemoreskubesandawedding
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Stop talking about Jessica getting pregnant.. YOU'LL CURSE THE SITUATION. OMG lol
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

We officially kicked Ben and Glen out to have enough room for all of us. Mimi is staying of course! *hyena laugh* And we did early testing and found out we're having all girls! #5LittlePrincesses #ByeLilia #DoubleDigitDuplex
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

Now that 19 kids and counting is off the air maybe Jess and crew can have a shot at the big time.

I just thought, if Jess had more money I can see her doing some sort of expensive fertility treatments and testing the embryos to see which ones were boys/girls
KittyKat802015
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KittyKat802015 »

Hellllloooo everyone. I am new here but longtime lurker as well as viewer of Jessica. I really have nothing to say right now, other than hoooolllllyyyy lord this is a literal/figurative shitpile of a life she has carved out for herself. Everyone involved in this situation needs to be a card carrying member of http://www.mess.com.ca.net.org.uk.gov. :?

Return to “JesssFam”