FlabStabPunchy&Crew:YouCanPortrayYourOwnContextToo! Part 54

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: FlabStabPunchy&Crew:YouCanPortrayYourOwnContextToo! Part

Unread post by blackbetty »

Okay, I'm going to explain some things to you now but you have to understand what subjective means. It is your opinion that people treat you like you're stupid. And it is not against the rules, it would be against the rules if she said "you're an idiot for thinking that." If you feel stupid, that is your own fault.

Oh, people agree with you? Cool story. Others don't agree. That's fine. You don't have to agree and you also don't have to engage in discussions that you are so emotionally invested in, that you're going to get all fired up over. How many times have you gotten heated over this topic? You don't need to get all pissed. No one is forcing you to engage in the argument. This is ridiculous and it's getting real old when you shit all over a thread with your RANDOM CAPITALIZED WORDS because you're so invested in whether or not someone you don't know did or didn't plan their pregnancy. You think she did. Awesome. Yue thinks she didn't. That's awesome too. I'm indifferent about it. But I AM sick of seeing you blow up and playing the victim card every time the topic comes up and someone dares to disagree. Don't take it personal. I'm pretty sure I speak for a lot of people when I say we don't want to relive this fight for another 10 pages. It's ridiculous and not productive at all.

End rant. I'm sorry guys. I just have had all I can take of this shit.
#FreeBen

Return to “JesssFam”