MessALotzzi Vs The Hackarazzi Part 55

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Re: MessALotzzi Vs The Hackarazzi Part 55

Unread post by vonniebeth »

ApplePie wrote:And who's throwing rocks at her now anyway? Her victim mentality never ceases to amaze me.
Her haterz.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
g0ldengirl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by g0ldengirl »

So why hasn't she done a fiancé tag yet? Seriously, what does she have to hide? Her "highly requested" videos are boring. She needs to do something.
slm387
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by slm387 »

Btw you guys have messed me up! I just saw the title for Natalie's thread and I swear I read "Natalie Brown, the sexy COFFEE BEAN stripper"! [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

vonniebeth wrote:
ApplePie wrote:And who's throwing rocks at her now anyway? Her victim mentality never ceases to amaze me.
Her haterz.
Jess and Tayler can do a collab addressing the haterz
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

back here after a loooong time !! Got lots to catch up :?
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellomydolly »

She got the 'little mind' part right.
Shxyshun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Shxyshun »

When jess posted the first video about how her and drake were getting a divorce..."already" I felt really bad for her. I could tell that she felt really stupid and realized she messed up her life pretty bad. I started disliking her when she took drake back and started playing happy family with him. This wasn't a case of them going through a rough patch and him making a mistake. He was actively fucking other girls while they were planning their wedding. You don't come back from that. So that's when I realized she's an idiot and doesn't care what's best for her kids.
Chance18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chance18 »

Shxyshun wrote:When jess posted the first video about how her and drake were getting a divorce..."already" I felt really bad for her. I could tell that she felt really stupid and realized she messed up her life pretty bad. I started disliking her when she took drake back and started playing happy family with him. This wasn't a case of them going through a rough patch and him making a mistake. He was actively fucking other girls while they were planning their wedding. You don't come back from that. So that's when I realized she's an idiot and doesn't care what's best for her kids.
I agree! Jessica reminds me of Leah from TM2 except she has 3 kids and 2 divorces but Leah was like Drake where she was the cheater. But it's just sad that some girls can't be alone and work on themselves like "love themselves" and "work on a degree" instead of finding a man to complete them! One day she will realize her life was a joke!
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

There is a german proverb that says not all that shines is gold
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

I had a comment the minute I saw that picture of her about how the only thing about her that shines is her greasy hair but then I couldn't get on the site all yesterday and now I've been beaten to it! Lol.

I do think the neutral make up and the clean hair look great on her. If only her personality was any good. She could be much more attractive.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Chance18 wrote:
Shxyshun wrote:When jess posted the first video about how her and drake were getting a divorce..."already" I felt really bad for her. I could tell that she felt really stupid and realized she messed up her life pretty bad. I started disliking her when she took drake back and started playing happy family with him. This wasn't a case of them going through a rough patch and him making a mistake. He was actively fucking other girls while they were planning their wedding. You don't come back from that. So that's when I realized she's an idiot and doesn't care what's best for her kids.
I agree! Jessica reminds me of Leah from TM2 except she has 3 kids and 2 divorces but Leah was like Drake where she was the cheater. But it's just sad that some girls can't be alone and work on themselves like "love themselves" and "work on a degree" instead of finding a man to complete them! One day she will realize her life was a joke!
Lol if you think about it, jess is even trashier than Leah. Jess also cheated like Leah, she has one more kid, and lives at home which Leah does not.

Leah likes giving her kids cheeto puffs all day & jess gives them Mountain Dew, they would be bffs!
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

I'll admit I was a little jealous of her when she took Drake back. not Because I thought they were happy but because I was going through something similar I've wanted me and my ex to work out I lost all respect for her when she announced she was planning baby number 4 in an unstable marriage and I thought it was way too many kids for someone so young she's only 22 and she planed landen she had another 18 years to have kids if she wanted she could have gotten her degree and stabilized her marriage and then had another baby and she still wouldn't have been 30 yet
Chance18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chance18 »

Sassysea wrote:I'll admit I was a little jealous of her when she took Drake back. not Because I thought they were happy but because I was going through something similar I've wanted me and my ex to work out I lost all respect for her when she announced she was planning baby number 4 in an unstable marriage and I thought it was way too many kids for someone so young she's only 22 and she planed landen she had another 18 years to have kids if she wanted she could have gotten her degree and stabilized her marriage and then had another baby and she still wouldn't have been 30 yet
sorry about you and your ex but she was a fool to take Drake back cuz look where it got her! Shemade me mad when she make a planning baby number 4 and how she wasnt gonna try until 3 months later and then she gets pregnant like 2 weeks later!
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

She didn't get to have one on one time with any of her kids maybe besides lilia. And that's important!
nancyh100
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nancyh100 »

What/when does everyone think her next video will be?
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

Her video will be a tutorial on how to portray your own context with your hair ft. Lilia.
OhhDelilah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OhhDelilah »

sfgiantsgirl wrote:Her video will be a tutorial on how to portray your own context with your hair ft. Lilia.
Ft. Lilia looking miserable and bored!
lalalalurker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalalalurker »

Alpine is so unbelievably lame. And unattractive. His new selfie and caption make me want to vomit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

lalalalurker wrote:Alpine is so unbelievably lame. And unattractive. His new selfie and caption make me want to vomit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
his hair sucks so I don't know why he's all cocky about it
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

They're running Taylor swift for me. Fuck

Return to “JesssFam”