hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Unread post by hannahbanana »

80085 wrote:
gossipingloser wrote:Well I am a pretty recent lurker and I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you guys that for my daughter's third birthday I served kale, organic flax rhubarb muffins, a quinoa salad (with tomatoes, cucumbers, black beans, lime juice, and cilantro), lentils mixed with chia seeds, and a sugar-free buckwheat cake... because I'm a GOOD MOM.

Seriously, some days this board is hilarious but other days it's just bizarre. Sorry- I felt compelled to say it...
If I took my kid to a birthday party and someone tried to serve us sugar free cake, I'd grab my kid and leave. I wouldn't want to expose my child to such insanity.
OMG 80085, your comment had me dying.
Gossiping loser reminds me of this post I've been seeing on tumblr about a mom who served a "fun pizza" at a birthday party, it was all a giant slice of watermelon with fruit "toppings", and everyone, including the bday girl was mad. Idk if that's a true story of not.
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

Jess says Lilia is a picky eater. Golly gee could it possibly be because she's only ever fed pancakes, hotdogs, corn, and Nesquik?
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

sfgiantsgirl wrote:Saw this and thought of Mess
Jess wishes she looked that good
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

I thought gossipingloser was just taking the piss out of the people who had actually told their birthday party menus? Lol
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

80085 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote: OMG 80085, your comment had me dying.
Gossiping loser reminds me of this post I've been seeing on tumblr about a mom who served a "fun pizza" at a birthday party, it was all a giant slice of watermelon with fruit "toppings", and everyone, including the bday girl was mad. Idk if that's a true story of not.
I'd be pissed too. That is half the fun of birthday parties, getting to eat a bunch of crap food you don't normally get to it. It's not the party food Jess needs to change, it's their everyday diets.
My kid loves Watermelon so he'd probably love that! Wouldn't serve it at a party tho haha
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

If Gabe is not in the picture anymore she should change her channel name. I think its wrong to say "GabeandJess" when Gabe is no longer there.

Sent from my SGH-I957R using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude 8-)
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

SBC1990 wrote:If Gabe is not in the picture anymore she should change her channel name. I think its wrong to say "GabeandJess" when Gabe is no longer there.

I always wondered how Gabe felt about it. If I were him I wouldn't want to still be tied to a YT channel that I have no control over. I think Jess hasn't changed it because she's scared of losing her following that isn't subscribed which is understandable that's her meal ticket and I guess she thinks if she changes it people won't be able to find her as easily. Or maybe she knows her life is too messy to keep changing her name around. Imagine how many times she'd have to change it though:
2010 Jessica Shafer
2011 Jessica Roque
2012 Jessica Shafer
2012 Jessica Roque
2015 Jessica Skube
SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:
SBC1990 wrote:If Gabe is not in the picture anymore she should change her channel name. I think its wrong to say "GabeandJess" when Gabe is no longer there.

I always wondered how Gabe felt about it. If I were him I wouldn't want to still be tied to a YT channel that I have no control over. I think Jess hasn't changed it because she's scared of losing her following that isn't subscribed which is understandable that's her meal ticket and I guess she thinks if she changes it people won't be able to find her as easily. Or maybe she knows her life is too messy to keep changing her name around. Imagine how many times she'd have to change it though:
2010 Jessica Shafer
2011 Jessica Roque
2012 Jessica Shafer
2012 Jessica Roque
2015 Jessica Skube
She could do like. Jessica's Life, Jessica and the Kids, Jessica at Home. Something like that.

Maybe Gabe still gets his cut of pay from it, you never know.

You Got It Dude 8-)
ParadoxEquinox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ParadoxEquinox »

Gabe seems pretty laid back in general. And honestly, it's probably not worth rocking the boat over his first name being part of her channel name.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Jesssfam just makes sense idk why she hasn't changed it to that yet. It's probably because she likes to keep people questioning, like 'whos Gabe?' and 'wait what happened to Drake?' she loves feeling like a Teen Mom reality star. I bet she's photoshopped herself onto tabloid magazines.

I am so cat making home alone face right now.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

mikejones wrote:American slugs? *yawn*

I wonder if Lilia's hair is on a mantle surrounded by candles. I wonder if she strokes it at night.
She probably has a bag of her hair from the haircut. Maybe even went to the dumpster at night to restore the mane that was once on #LiliaJean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

SBC1990 wrote:
HelloHolaHallo wrote:

2010 Jessica Shafer
2011 Jessica Roque
2012 Jessica Shafer
2012 Jessica Roque
2015 Jessica Skube
She could do like. Jessica's Life, Jessica and the Kids, Jessica at Home. Something like that.

Maybe Gabe still gets his cut of pay from it, you never know.

Or JesssFam, like her instagram
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Or maybe, she hopes that she and Gabe will get back together after so many failed relationships and realize that they were truly meant to be with one another and that's why she won't change the name "you see guys?! *scratches chest* I knew there was no reason to change the name! *hyena laugh* after all this time, who knew Gabe was my #myREALsoulmate."
Who am I kidding, Gabe would never even try to get back with Jess if he had the chance.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

*makes this post in an attempt to ignore the ignorance about guns*

I will never understand why people think it's 100% okay to not have any healthy option at a party. It's so foreign to me lol. No matter what we always have a fruit platter to go along with the crazy sugary desserts. I get the it's a party but not everyone wants that one day of eating like shit lol
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Has jess not posted in nearly 48 hours?
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

sadie wrote:Has jess not posted in nearly 48 hours?
Yet YouTube is TOTALLY a real job guys *Jess lieface*
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

She normally posts on instagram at least. Wonder whats happening.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

#FreeBen

Return to “JesssFam”