Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

mikejones wrote:Does California have a law similar to Texas saying that if you trespass on their property you can get shoot? Since she's so public I would invest in a gun just in case. Put it locked high up in a closet.
Oh you crazy Americans and your insane attitude towards guns.
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

Oh god here we go again *prepares for 25 pages of gun law debates*
I'd rather read about every menu from every party you all have ever been to than see anymore irrelevant debates.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

American slugs? *yawn*

I wonder if Lilia's hair is on a mantle surrounded by candles. I wonder if she strokes it at night.
TomBradysUggs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TomBradysUggs »

Shawn2011 wrote:
mikejones wrote:Does California have a law similar to Texas saying that if you trespass on their property you can get shoot? Since she's so public I would invest in a gun just in case. Put it locked high up in a closet.
You don't live in the States so why do you care about our right to own guns? I have been around guns all of my life and I have shot exactly 0 people. Let me guess, your country is all rainbows and unicorns since there is strict gun control in place lol.

Sorry, I know no one wants a gun debate but I just hate seeing non-Americans constantly saying shit like this when they have never lived the US and base their opinions about gun ownership on what the media tells them. Of course the media in other countries with strict gun control are going to show the worst stories about guns in the US in an attempt to make guns look evil and make gun control look like the best solution. There is a lot more to guns in the US than meets the eye.
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

TomBradysUggs wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:
You don't live in the States so why do you care about our right to own guns? I have been around guns all of my life and I have shot exactly 0 people. Let me guess, your country is all rainbows and unicorns since there is strict gun control in place lol.

Sorry, I know no one wants a gun debate but I just hate seeing non-Americans constantly saying shit like this when they have never lived the US and base their opinions about gun ownership on what the media tells them. Of course the media in other countries with strict gun control are going to show the worst stories about guns in the US in an attempt to make guns look evil and make gun control look like the best solution. There is a lot more to guns in the US than meets the eye.
I think you need to chill. Gun control is a serious problem in America. I happen to live in Ametica.
g0ldengirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by g0ldengirl »

Pleeeeeeeeeeaase no more gun debates.

Jessica, do something already!
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Saw this and thought of Mess
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HazelnutSoup
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HazelnutSoup »

gossipingloser wrote:Well I am a pretty recent lurker and I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you guys that for my daughter's third birthday I served kale, organic flax rhubarb muffins, a quinoa salad (with tomatoes, cucumbers, black beans, lime juice, and cilantro), lentils mixed with chia seeds, and a sugar-free buckwheat cake... because I'm a GOOD MOM.

Seriously, some days this board is hilarious but other days it's just bizarre. Sorry- I felt compelled to say it...
I thought your joke was funny. ;) But you should have been like Tayler... a DAMN GOOD MOM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

HazelnutSoup wrote:
gossipingloser wrote:Well I am a pretty recent lurker and I just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you guys that for my daughter's third birthday I served kale, organic flax rhubarb muffins, a quinoa salad (with tomatoes, cucumbers, black beans, lime juice, and cilantro), lentils mixed with chia seeds, and a sugar-free buckwheat cake... because I'm a GOOD MOM.

Seriously, some days this board is hilarious but other days it's just bizarre. Sorry- I felt compelled to say it...
I thought your joke was funny. ;) But you should have been like Tayler... a DAMN GOOD MOM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh, you were kidding? At first I thought you were serious lol. I'm all for healthy eating, but your joke menu was going just a little too far lol. Even my super health conscious aunt uncle and cousins wouldn't take it THAT far.
laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

TomBradysUggs wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:

ohh my god. i dont understand how anyone can be so blind to the problems in american gun culture, it is beyond confusing.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Soo, I wonder when she'll post the party video or the next FAQ Friday

Any guesses?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

80085 wrote:

If I took my kid to a birthday party and someone tried to serve us sugar free cake, I'd grab my kid and leave. I wouldn't want to expose my child to such insanity.
OMG 80085, your comment had me dying.
Gossiping loser reminds me of this post I've been seeing on tumblr about a mom who served a "fun pizza" at a birthday party, it was all a giant slice of watermelon with fruit "toppings", and everyone, including the bday girl was mad. Idk if that's a true story of not.
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jess says Lilia is a picky eater. Golly gee could it possibly be because she's only ever fed pancakes, hotdogs, corn, and Nesquik?
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

sfgiantsgirl wrote:Saw this and thought of Mess
Jess wishes she looked that good
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

I thought gossipingloser was just taking the piss out of the people who had actually told their birthday party menus? Lol
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

80085 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote: OMG 80085, your comment had me dying.
Gossiping loser reminds me of this post I've been seeing on tumblr about a mom who served a "fun pizza" at a birthday party, it was all a giant slice of watermelon with fruit "toppings", and everyone, including the bday girl was mad. Idk if that's a true story of not.
I'd be pissed too. That is half the fun of birthday parties, getting to eat a bunch of crap food you don't normally get to it. It's not the party food Jess needs to change, it's their everyday diets.
My kid loves Watermelon so he'd probably love that! Wouldn't serve it at a party tho haha
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

If Gabe is not in the picture anymore she should change her channel name. I think its wrong to say "GabeandJess" when Gabe is no longer there.

Sent from my SGH-I957R using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude 8-)
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

SBC1990 wrote:If Gabe is not in the picture anymore she should change her channel name. I think its wrong to say "GabeandJess" when Gabe is no longer there.

I always wondered how Gabe felt about it. If I were him I wouldn't want to still be tied to a YT channel that I have no control over. I think Jess hasn't changed it because she's scared of losing her following that isn't subscribed which is understandable that's her meal ticket and I guess she thinks if she changes it people won't be able to find her as easily. Or maybe she knows her life is too messy to keep changing her name around. Imagine how many times she'd have to change it though:
2010 Jessica Shafer
2011 Jessica Roque
2012 Jessica Shafer
2012 Jessica Roque
2015 Jessica Skube
SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:
SBC1990 wrote:If Gabe is not in the picture anymore she should change her channel name. I think its wrong to say "GabeandJess" when Gabe is no longer there.

I always wondered how Gabe felt about it. If I were him I wouldn't want to still be tied to a YT channel that I have no control over. I think Jess hasn't changed it because she's scared of losing her following that isn't subscribed which is understandable that's her meal ticket and I guess she thinks if she changes it people won't be able to find her as easily. Or maybe she knows her life is too messy to keep changing her name around. Imagine how many times she'd have to change it though:
2010 Jessica Shafer
2011 Jessica Roque
2012 Jessica Shafer
2012 Jessica Roque
2015 Jessica Skube
She could do like. Jessica's Life, Jessica and the Kids, Jessica at Home. Something like that.

Maybe Gabe still gets his cut of pay from it, you never know.

You Got It Dude 8-)
ParadoxEquinox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ParadoxEquinox »

Gabe seems pretty laid back in general. And honestly, it's probably not worth rocking the boat over his first name being part of her channel name.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”