Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Roque&Skube: Exploiting Our Kids On YouTube Part 56

Unread post by mikejones »

Alr2210 wrote:Can't you report them for impersonating someone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes you can.
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

I can imagine Jess wanting to throw Lillia an 'under the sea' sweet 16 birthday party
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

I don't understand why she can't let Lilia choose the theme for her own party. Doesn't Lilia love Frozen? A while back one of my theatre professors hired 2 of my classmates to be Anna and Elsa for her daughter's 3rd birthday. She loved it and I bet Lilia would too. Lots of my local actor friends dress up as characters for birthdays and other events. I have a friend who dresses up as Spider-Man. He's amazing. He can do all kinds of flips and stunts. Jess and Chris' kids like superheroes, right? They would have loved that!
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

I'm actually surprised that Jess isnt at that point where she puts her kids in competitive competitions especially Lilia since she's pretty. You would think a mom like Jess would force her in modelling agency's/casting calls or beauty pageants
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

You have to be EXTREMELY careful with those types of things. Lots of scams!
oopsifartedagain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oopsifartedagain »

I think we've all learned by now that Queen Jessica is only looking out for her interests and her interests alone. Giants girl I completely agree with you Lilia was all for Frozen, but of course Messica can't put the kids wants first. Plus she needs to practice her amazing pinterest skills for her coral/blush and mint wedding. (Sarcasm)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

How do you know Lilia didn't want this theme though?
oopsifartedagain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oopsifartedagain »

You're right I don't but it doesn't seem like Lilia was too interested in it. Not that I've noticed...I just think it's odd the themes are so similar. But Lilia could be on a little mermaids kick, but it's not being shown

sent from-mimi's camper
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

The picture from Lilia's 5th birthday photoshoot are cute except I wish Jess didn't make her try so hard to do certain poses.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to get Lilia work in modeling or acting etc and I could also see her not sharing vlogs of it since she's not getting any jobs if that makes sense? You know how she wants everything to be perfect and if Lilia was doing that and not getting hired she would never want to admit that to the world. That's just my conspiracy theory.
#FreeBen
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

blackbettybamf wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to get Lilia work in modeling or acting etc and I could also see her not sharing vlogs of it since she's not getting any jobs if that makes sense? You know how she wants everything to be perfect and if Lilia was doing that and not getting hired she would never want to admit that to the world. That's just my conspiracy theory.
That's actually not a bad theory...after the whole ordeal with packing up and taking everyone to LA during the middle of the night just so Lilia can have an opened audition (and didn't get it), I wouldn't be surprised either if Jess is still doing that with Lilia, but is not saying anything because Lilia isn't gettin any jobs. And Lilia ever does, knowing Jess, she'll brag about and lie about how some talent agent saw Lilia. Interesting theory though.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

That's hilarious I totally forgot she tried getting Lilia into modeling hahahaha. She's such a fame whore yuck.

Stabby's boys look absolutely thrilled in his new Instagram picture. What happened jess, I thought you guys had tommy & caden "full time" LOL
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

mikejones wrote:How do you know Lilia didn't want this theme though?
Because she doesn't seem super interested in mermaids.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Now he is dressing them the same :( poor kids none will be individuals
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

hannahbanana wrote:
blackbettybamf wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to get Lilia work in modeling or acting etc and I could also see her not sharing vlogs of it since she's not getting any jobs if that makes sense? You know how she wants everything to be perfect and if Lilia was doing that and not getting hired she would never want to admit that to the world. That's just my conspiracy theory.
That's actually not a bad theory...after the whole ordeal with packing up and taking everyone to LA during the middle of the night just so Lilia can have an opened audition (and didn't get it), I wouldn't be surprised either if Jess is still doing that with Lilia, but is not saying anything because Lilia isn't gettin any jobs. And Lilia ever does, knowing Jess, she'll brag about and lie about how some talent agent saw Lilia. Interesting theory though.
Jess, if you're reading this, if you want to get Lilia into acting, start with local theatre. That's the way to go. Next year she'll be old enough to start acting with YES Company's youngest age group, YES Kidettes (1st-5th grade), then she can move up to YES Kids (4th-8th), and then the main group, YES Company (high school). The lady who runs YES Company is best friends with the casting director for Glee who's actually from the area and sometimes comes and talks to the YES actors. There's also Center Stage Kids, Center Stage Conservatory Youth Summer Conservatory, etc. I've acted at Center Stage Conservatory multiple times. I'm good friends with the people who run it and they're awesome with kids. I'm saying this as an actor and theatre major who lives in the Modesto area. So Jess if you're reading this, take my advice.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Haha, that's probably true. Does anyone remember when Jess did that beauty pageant ?it was so awkward
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

I like that Lilia's birthday photos are a little more grown up than the others have been. I never really understood the once-a-year photo shoots but I'm starting to see how it might be nice in the future. If I ever decide to do something like that, I think I'd surround my child with things they've enjoyed over the year, so that when they're 30 I can be like 'Look, that was the year you got obsessed with snakes and ladders!' or, you know, whatever.

Also, I absolutely don't remember her trying to audition Lilia...was it before the twins were born? It sounds like a great story!
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

If she's so insistent on Lilia being in the entertainment industry, and clearly is refusing to go my route and start in theatre (which tbh MOST actors do), why doesn't she take Lilia to San Francisco for auditions? There are lots of auditions in the city. And it's an hour and a half drive to SF from Modesto, compared to the 6 and a half hour drive from Modesto to LA.
Cranberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cranberry »

Does anyone know if she tried to get the twins into acting? Not sure why she never pursued that, films/shows are always looking for twins to get around child labor laws. Even though they aren't identical, K 'n' K looked similar enough as infants.
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

Cranberry wrote:Does anyone know if she tried to get the twins into acting? Not sure why she never pursued that, films/shows are always looking for twins to get around child labor laws. Even though they aren't identical, K 'n' K looked similar enough as infants.
Maybe Drake didn't want to and now it's too late? Since he was never a fan of those videos

Return to “JesssFam”