Back together?

BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Back together?

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

sassychick wrote:When she pulled into that place 50 minutes into her video it looked like a Barn and shed. And She said hes not here, Is that Drakes place.
Yeah that's drakes new house. She said he just moved into the country
TrollingTubeYou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TrollingTubeYou »

What's wrong with not finding someone physically appealing?
Am I the only one who is going to point out her nose?
Yes? Ok.

I'll be the bad guy.

I think it's what makes her face so....strong looking.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

^^^ lmao AGREED!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

There's nothing wrong with not finding someone physically attractive. I think it's kind of unfair to bash people on characteristics they can't change. If people were talking shit because she dyed her hair a color that looked awful or her make up was terrible or she had an orangey spray tan, that's one thing. In my opinion, it's kind of different to bash someone for the nose they were born with, or the fact that they happen to have freckles, or because they're really tall, etc. cause that's just their genetics and it's not a choice. So I do see the point the "no look shaming!" posters are making (even you DHK)

But we don't have any rules here against it so I can't really stop it. just at least try to keep in mind that she can't help what her nose looks like. LOL and if she got a nose job people would talk shit that she was spending money on a nose job so…
#FreeBen

Return to “JesssFam”