Back together?

sundaylover
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Back together?

Unread post by sundaylover »

emlyx wrote:She deleted the video. She saw that everybody was telling how awful she sounded and deleted!!!
Ya I saw that too ! A minute after I watched then the video's gone ! Lol

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

They're getting back together. It's obvious
oatmealcookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by oatmealcookie »

I just watched it. Maybe she refilmed?

Honestly I find that whole "I'm glad Airabella got to see her family" bit ridiculous. She's an INFANT. She has no freaking clue who all those people were and won't remember the day.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I saw the video but not comments. Were people hating on her or drake?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

sadie wrote:I saw the video but not comments. Were people hating on her or drake?
Surprisingly people are giving her advice nicely.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
sadie wrote:I saw the video but not comments. Were people hating on her or drake?
Surprisingly people are giving her advice nicely.
Thanks. I see the video's not deleted after all.
sundaylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sundaylover »

She is just saying that they are curently not together for now but they are still working things out. Which means they are probably getting back together SOON.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
salty8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by salty8 »

Who in their right mind would even talk about working things out with a man who didn't make any effort to see his daughter when you were broken up and makes no effort to see his three other children?
The mind boggles
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Natalie is weak minded. That's why she's considering getting back together.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

I don't get these young moms trying to work it out with guys who are total lost causes (and the girls themselves need work too.) They probably think it's the adult thing to do for their family, when the real adult thing to do would be to stay apart.
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

Found it kind of funny, the next autoplay video after Natalie's video was Jess' Q&A with Drake. That alone is a good sign she shouldn't get back together with him. His history is on youtube. He doesn't make an effort to see his 3 boys when Natalie isn't in the picture. I believe Jess when she says this.

I am curious which family member/friend started a rumor she was pregnant? That is a pretty crappy family member/friend if you ask me.
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

mikejones wrote:Natalie is weak minded. That's why she's considering getting back together.
I agree.
Its because most girls that have babies will do anything just to be a grown up. Between her and Nicole they're just as bad as each other.. They're kids with babies.

But I can't help but think that maybe her having Drake back is another way she can get more followers seeing as people know more about Drake than her.
b1tchface86
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by b1tchface86 »

What is it about this guy that he can cheat, get caught in bed, and not see his kids, and still get back with these girls? Does he have a 12 foot tool or something? Isnt he unemployed too? He probably just needs some money, and some booty.
oatmealcookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by oatmealcookie »

killerqueeen wrote:
mikejones wrote:Natalie is weak minded. That's why she's considering getting back together.
I agree.
Its because most girls that have babies will do anything just to be a grown up. Between her and Nicole they're just as bad as each other.. They're kids with babies.

But I can't help but think that maybe her having Drake back is another way she can get more followers seeing as people know more about Drake than her.
Maybe I'm alone in this, but I'd way rather watch her with him out of the picture. I honestly do like her (naiveté aside) but he disgusts me. And, yeah I know I may not know the whole story, but there is definitely something off about him. He's yucky.
killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

oatmealcookie wrote:
killerqueeen wrote:
I agree.

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I'd way rather watch her with him out of the picture. I honestly do like her (naiveté aside) but he disgusts me. And, yeah I know I may not know the whole story, but there is definitely something off about him. He's yucky.
She would be a lot better on her own!
Drake gives me some creepy vibe, lol!

But I'm going OT lol. ;)

So are they back together?
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

In her video she said they aren't back together *yet*. She said when Drake would see Airabella they would be fine for about half an hour and then start arguing about something. They did spend the 4th together and apparently got along well (obvious in the picture). She said Drake wants to get back together but that she feels "iffy" about it. Then she said they are talking about making it work. She's not pregnant, and asked to know who started the rumor because it wasn't cool if it was a close friend. She then said she'd let us know if she were, and closed by saying that she and Drake aren't together but might work it out.
Most of the commenters told her not to get back with him and said it was a shame, as she was so strong when they broke up. Punching someone multiple times and saying it was just her acting on emotion, and then considering getting back with him after he cheated is considered being strong now? Yuck.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

The problem is not them getting back together. If they want to get back together and try to work things out, fine. The problem is, Natalie will probably get pregnant within a few months of them getting back together. They won't have a period where it's just the two of them and their daughter working things out. They will have to subject another baby to their unstable relationship. They don't know any other way to "seal the deal" than having a baby.
pinkplease
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pinkplease »

This video makes me even more sure that she is getting back together with him because she's madly in love with him. Not just because she's sick of living on her sisters couch. I have never seen her so happy in a video except for the first few she made when she was with Drake. All of her videos after her and Drake broke up she sounded miserable. But this video she sounded like a giddy schoolgirl who has butterflies in her stomach. Non stop smiling and she just looked so happy. I bet they are already back together and she just made this video as a slow way to introduce him back into the picture. I bet she's just dying to post pics of her and him again on ig. She just doesn't want to make it seem like she took him back so easily but she really did. Just my thoughts.
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

Agreed.. Just from the pic of her and Drake and Arabella laying on the bed after the 4th of July. Going to his Grandma's house to see the family is one thing.. but laying in a bed, him shirtless, her wearing a tubetop/bandeau thing.. that doesn't say "broken up" to me. They are together, whether she will admit it (even to herself) or not.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I really hope if those two are back together, they've read what we said in the past about Jess and taking it SLOW! Like seriously rebuild your relationship, don't just start where you left, Airabella deserves more then that.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “JesssFam”