GabeandJesss/ SkubeyDoobeyDoo Who Are You? Part 58

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GabeandJesss/ SkubeyDoobeyDoo Who Are You? Part 58

Unread post by Yue195 »

Your goal as a parent should be raising kids who don't have to recover from their childhoods, not make the same descisions and hope for a better outcome.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

mia0212 wrote:I guess I'm just an empath. I think it's obvious WHY people are for children more than adults, that wasn't my point. Some adults just don't have the tools to act as you expect them. I feel like some of you are committed to not seeing my side. Just because you have gone through hard times & got through them doesn't mean you should walk around with a chip on your shoulder. Not everyone is as strong as you are... Also, with that logic then don't worry about the kids... They'll grow up to be adults & know right from wrong... just like you ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a pretty passive aggressive comment. I'm a very empathetic person, but when it comes to selfish little brats like Jess I don't have tolerance for that.

You know who I do feel bad for? Wendy, glen, Ben, gabe, Sam, and all the kids. Are you forgetting that Jess planned all these kids & dragged all these people down? Manipulating all these people around her to get what she wants. Planning babies behind backs, taking over their house, sleeping with their baby daddies. Jess is a disgusting person that seriously has problems. You're making excuse after excuse for jess.
Last edited by Yogabbagabbat on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Who is sam?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

sadie wrote:Who is sam?
Sam is an exfriend of jess. She has a daughter with her boyfriend that played softball with drake. She used to come to their house and babysit for Jess.

Jess slept with sam's baby daddy to get back at Drake for cheating on her.. :|

Sam has talked about this multiple times and there's a screenshot somewhere of Jess messaging her on Facebook admitting and apologizing for everything, but Sam hates Jess.
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

Yue195 wrote:Your goal as a parent should be raising kids who don't have to recover from their childhoods, not make the same descisions and hope for a better outcome.
This should be on a plaque and given to new parents before they leave the hospital
Sweet with a sting.
Chance18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chance18 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
My bad I didn't mean to be rude..I was just surprised because you don't see many Jessica supporters on here and you seemed to know less about what has been going on. But the reason for my I do not respect her or like her anymore is for the fact she had to have a bf after Drake and when Landen was a baby..she went from Joel to Chris in the first 5 months of Landen being born and I feel like she should have been single for at least 8 months before getting into a relationship![/quote]

Apology accepted. You're right I didn't know much, which is why I decided to comment Not to mention no human is perfect & if you look into ANYONES past you will find things you didn't expect to.

so far the only thing that has changed are my views on Chris but I didn't have much of an opinion prior anyways. Also, that did happen 2 years ago (the knife incident). While he could be a psycho... He also could have just let his emotions get the bestie of him that one time. He didn't physically hurt anyone & it looks like nothing came of it. Why 8 months?... I just feel like that is an odd/very specific time frame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
I understand and yes Chris scares a lot of us lol. I said 8 months because she should have taken time for herself and the kids after Drake and then months later when she feels ready she should date..we all know she probably just wanted to be with someone and that's not always healthy! You have to put yourself and children first not anyone else. I just would have respect for her if she waited awhile!
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Yue195 wrote:Your goal as a parent should be raising kids who don't have to recover from their childhoods, not make the same descisions and hope for a better outcome.
Is that a quote or did you make that up? That is some powerful and inspiring stuff right there!!! I had an extremely rough upbringing and this is 100% how I feel as a Mum. It is my goal in life to make sure he never has to take any of that crap on and give him everything that I always wished for as a child.

I actually think Jess seems like a nurturing and loving Mum. I am not going to defend all of her life choices but I do feel like her kids will always feel cared for and supported, I REALLY hope that this marriage goes well for both of them and most importantly for all the kids involved.
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

I'm fucking terrified that when I have kids I'll screw them up.
Sweet with a sting.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

annapaulndaniel wrote:
Is that a quote or did you make that up? That is some powerful and inspiring stuff right there!!! I had an extremely rough upbringing and this is 100% how I feel as a Mum. It is my goal in life to make sure he never has to take any of that crap on and give him everything that I always wished for as a child.

I actually think Jess seems like a nurturing and loving Mum. I am not going to defend all of her life choices but I do feel like her kids will always feel cared for and supported, I REALLY hope that this marriage goes well for both of them and most importantly for all the kids involved.
The first part I've been seeing around on different social media for awhile, the second part is my own because it's true. I don't doubt Jessica isn't a good mum, but she's not a great mum.

She does the minimum requirements of having them bathe, clothed and fed, but she subjects them to a even more chaotic childhood then she did. Yes, your parents divorcing and having different families sucks ball bags. But don't play happy that it was great when it's painfully obvious it entirely stuffed her up and resents her father.

She wanted a happy family with Gabe and he didn't want that. She tried to play out her own childhood with Drake claiming step dads are great and that blew up in her face. Now she's doing the blended family thing when she doesn't even acknowledge her own half and step siblings because she hates it. She absolutely cannot stand her family isn't the American pickett fence dream family at all. The fact she subjected Lilia to more chaos then she ever had in her short five years of life makes me worry that Lilia could end up with the same mentality as Jess and repeat the cycle.

Her job was and STILL is to give those kids the best out of everything, but all she's done is fucked up even more chasing a stupid dream that could of waited after college. The fact she rather blow her money on etsy crap, over the top Pinterest parties, tacky THIRD wedding, and the billionth trip to the zoo and rather cramp her kids, plus two more once a month, her moron couch potato fiancé who's fascination with knives and guns are disturbing and burden her parents, her brother in their shoe box so called duplex home then save her money to rent a proper house for her 'blended family' my blood because that is just pathetic and shows she was never ready for children.

If you can't afford and provide for them in the beginning, don't have them. I get if you fall on hard times and need somewhere to stay til you get back on your feet, that's fair. But she never does. Wendy and Glens is free and coviniant and she preys on their caring nature and grandparent duty for her own benefit and doesn't think of them. It's all Jess, Jess, Jess til someone finally tells her to grow the fuck up and be an adult. If I was either of her parents I would of given her a year to get her shit sorted and move out.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

next thread needs to be Say Yes To The Mess
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper