GabeandJesss/ SkubeyDoobeyDoo Who Are You? Part 58

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

GabeandJesss/ SkubeyDoobeyDoo Who Are You? Part 58

Unread post by blackbetty »

Continue here.

In the last part, Jess was really boring. Landen got a haircut. Natalie made a video about getting back with Drake possibly. Drake moved to a horror movie set. We got a sneak peek of the third annual Shafer wedding venue. Jess finally is selling the Donald Duck onesie because she's too poor to take her kids to the movies.

Yawn.
#FreeBen
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: GabeandJesss/ SkubeyDoobeyDoo Who Are You? Part 58

Unread post by Context101 »

Jessica is one of the biggest hypocrites. We all know that she didn't get Ashley's permission to cut tommy's hair. It doesn't matter if Chris was there or not because "Ashley is their mother and it needed to be run by her first" oh..oh wait.. I'm sorry.. that only applies to Jessica. My bad :roll: and that she filmed it too. She REALLY needs to start acting like a mature adult, but as if that'll happen. I've said this 1000 times but I just feel so bad for Ashley getting dragged into Jess' life and her children as well. WHHYYY does she need to dress Caden & Tommy alike?? Her complaining about having to take two cars.. well maybe you should have thought everything through, huh Jessie?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Well looks like jess sold enough receiving blankets to be able to afford 600 movie tickets

So annoying how she says they're "crazy" whenever they take all the kids somewhere. Um no. Those are your freakin CHILDREN. It's expected.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

20150714_161602.jpg
I giggle everytime I read this to the girl I babysit. It's even got 3/4 children! #daddydrake #daddygabe #daddysteven (it reminds me of that video of Lilia talking about her dads)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sundaylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sundaylover »

OMG why she served her children popcorn with those boxes.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Just to play devil's advocate... why assume Chris and Ashley never discussed Tommy getting a haircut? The kid was clearly overdue for a cut and needed one badly, whereas Kyson and Kaden didn't NEED a haircut when Drake did it for cosmetic reasons. Plus, there is a difference between winging it with electric razors and actually paying for a proper haircut at a salon. IMO the least Chris can do is pay for things like haircuts, school supplies, etc. when their mother is the primary caregiver with (I'm assuming here) more of the financial burden.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

I'm sorry, who cares that the kids had popcorn and sodas at the movies. It's the Damn movies, do you expect them to eat celery? Shit
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

mikejones wrote:I'm sorry, who cares that the kids had popcorn and sodas at the movies. It's the Damn movies, do you expect them to eat celery? Shit
If you're mentioning the person above, they were just curious as to WHY the popcorn was in a box. Which I was wondering as well.. I've never seen it come in a box like that? But I never go to the movies & I also don't live in California. Most people don't expect you to eat healthy at the movies. I think the only reason why it was brought up was because Jess said she was selling clothes in order to take them to the theater, and all of that costs money. Candy, soda, and popcorn at a movie theater isn't cheap.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Context101 wrote: If you're mentioning the person above, they were just curious as to WHY the popcorn was in a box. Which I was wondering as well.. I've never seen it come in a box like that? But I never go to the movies & I also don't live in California. Most people don't expect you to eat healthy at the movies. I think the only reason why it was brought up was because Jess said she was selling clothes in order to take them to the theater, and all of that costs money. Candy, soda, and popcorn at a movie theater isn't cheap.
it comes in a box when you get the kids package- it usually comes with popcorn, drink, and candy. sometimes it's with the kid's ticket. or Messica bought a huge popcorn and asked for it to be split in boxes.

the boxes are usually printed with a design but I guess maybe they didn't have them in stock. This is Modesto, afterall
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

webby wrote:
Context101 wrote: If you're mentioning the person above, they were just curious as to WHY the popcorn was in a box. Which I was wondering as well.. I've never seen it come in a box like that? But I never go to the movies & I also don't live in California. Most people don't expect you to eat healthy at the movies. I think the only reason why it was brought up was because Jess said she was selling clothes in order to take them to the theater, and all of that costs money. Candy, soda, and popcorn at a movie theater isn't cheap.
it comes in a box when you get the kids package- it usually comes with popcorn, drink, and candy. sometimes it's with the kid's ticket. or Messica bought a huge popcorn and asked for it to be split in boxes.

the boxes are usually printed with a design but I guess maybe they didn't have them in stock. This is Modesto, afterall
Oh okay, thank you :love2: I've never seen boxes like that used!
krishnabowman

Unread post by krishnabowman »

The popcorn in the box was featured at the Inside Out movie too. It's more than likely a kid thing so that they can access the popcorn easier and control the container better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

In my experience, those boxes are there to split the popcorn. Whenever I go, we ask for at least 1 box so all 3 (usually) of us won't have to fight each other for the popcorn in the middle. The box is for convenience, I don't blame her for asking for them so 5 kids aren't fighting over popcorn
salty8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by salty8 »

Anyone else find it odd that Chris hasn't posted a lovey picture of jess in a month and jess hasn't done one of Chris since Father's Day??
Seeing as they love to flaunt their relationship I find it really odd...either there's trouble in paradise or she doesn't feel like she has to compete for most in-love couple now drake and Nat are over.
**cue Instagram pictures of each other** hi jess
sfgiantsgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sfgiantsgirl »

Yeah I find that incredibly weird especially since the wedding is less than a month away. I expected them to post lovey dovey pictures even more now that it's so close. And she also refuses to answer questions about how they met, etc. Hmmm....

Also I think they should do some sort of tag. Like the Yoga Challenge. Mostly because I think it would be hilarious watching those out of shape lumps attempt acro yoga. I assume it would turn out something like this, but even less successful.
MommyToASweetie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommyToASweetie »

I'm still patiently waiting for the fiancé tag.... How is it that people like ChanAndFam who are BOTH EMPLOYED can film and edit daily vlogs EVERY DAY and Jess is too damn lazy to do a boyfriend tag yet claims that this is her job. Disgusting.
#FreeBen #FreeGlen
drunkunicorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by drunkunicorn »

MommyToASweetie wrote:I'm still patiently waiting for the fiancé tag.... How is it that people like ChanAndFam who are BOTH EMPLOYED can film and edit daily vlogs EVERY DAY and Jess is too damn lazy to do a boyfriend tag yet claims that this is her job. Disgusting.
OT but I love ChanAndFam, she deserves the number of subscribers that Jess has IMO.
It's annoying when people who actually make an effort for their channel get a fraction of the views and subscribers that people who upload 2 minute videos every now and then, vaguely answering questions that no one cares about get.
a_is_for
Informer
Informer

Unread post by a_is_for »

something is definitely going on...
reyisawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reyisawesome »

a_is_for wrote:something is definitely going on...
So they're back together?
Jorjax
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jorjax »

Anyone else thibk that when jess found out Airabella was a girl she was secretly thinking 'damnnn i would of got a girl if only i did him one more time'
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Just to play devil's advocate... why assume Chris and Ashley never discussed Tommy getting a haircut? The kid was clearly overdue for a cut and needed one badly, whereas Kyson and Kaden didn't NEED a haircut when Drake did it for cosmetic reasons. Plus, there is a difference between winging it with electric razors and actually paying for a proper haircut at a salon. IMO the least Chris can do is pay for things like haircuts, school supplies, etc. when their mother is the primary caregiver with (I'm assuming here) more of the financial burden.
The conversation did begin with "I hope he had permission" or at least my post said that and then it kind of morphed into assumption. I agree with you though.

Return to “JesssFam”