ChrisandJesss: Say Yes to the Mess Part 59

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

ChrisandJesss: Say Yes to the Mess Part 59

Unread post by blackbetty »

Continue here.

In part 58, Jess took the kids to the movies and was really boring. She had a bachelorette party (is that a thing for third marriages?) where people gave her lingerie. *cringe* Thanks for that mental image, Jess ._. Jess promised a Fiancé tag before the wedding... Which is this Saturday. Let the mint and blush Pinterest vomit of a party begin. At least she's not having this party at her house...
#FreeBen
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: ChrisandJesss: Say Yes to the Mess Part 59

I bumped some posts that were started awhile back that are either relevant or will probably be relevant in the next few days/weeks/months that were buried under past general gossip threads so we don't create new duplicate threads and so perhaps we can liven up this discussion a little in anticipation for the third annual Shafer/Esquilin/Roque/Skube wedding.

I also added to the FAQ about the knife incident since someone asks on every thread. And I bumped the social media thread I think and the screenshot thread. I'm not as active as I used to be these days, but hopefully y'all can help direct the noobs to the right places and save yourself the time having to explain things we've all been over 100 times!

Another reminder, you can't quote over 3 quotes at once without messing up the formatting! It gets hard to read and definitely Tl;dr. Please try to edit your quotes down so only 3 show up on a post! If you're not sure how to do it, shoot me a PM, I'll either PM you a tutorial type thing or I'll make one to post here if it seems like a lot of people need a tutorial.

Sorry for writing you all a novel, I've been busy real life-ing lately and just wanted to pop in and see what I could do to help. Happy gossiping!
#FreeBen
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS THREAD NAME
:rofl:

We need to quickly think of one for their divorce! Say No to the Hoe lol!

Waiting for their tacky ass wedding with a glass of wine.
Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lurker2 »

The way her life has been so far has gotten me so confused. I can't predict her anymore... :s
g0ldengirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by g0ldengirl »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:We need to quickly think of one for their divorce! Say No to the Hoe lol

LMAO LOVE IT!!!!!!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Waiting for a crappy Pinterest video of the 5 clips of her and her "soulmate" of 8 months. I'm sorry but my girlfriend and I have been together since January and would NEVER rush things this fast. We're not even engaged but agreed that a wedding is at least 2 years away from our 1 Year in 2016. Not having time means bad wedding, same with Carlie Butler. (If anyone watches her)
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

"Pinterest vomit." I like it, haha. That about sums it up. Pinterest vomit wedding: "Decor/themes other people have done a million times (Mason jars, chevron) only thrown-together at the last minute with the cheapest materials available, resulting in a mishmash of various half-assed DIY projects (from multiple sources and styles with no personal flair of your own) that date your wedding photos. Also an event guests show up to out of obligation (or hunger), trying to sum up enthusiasm for your third wedding in four years."

That's my definition, anyway. Sorry if it's all run-on sentencey and garbled--my brains not firing on all cylinders. Insomnia's a bitch. Now excuse me while I go have spaghetti for breakfast because I'm a grownup and no one can tell me not to.
Sweet with a sting.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

I wonder if Jess will do a fiancé tag but have it be 1 minute long or something. That way she can say she did it, but it will be a major letdown. Something like:
Her: hi guys, so um this is my fiancé Chris, we're getting married tomorrow, oh my god baby can you believe that? Um yeah so I'm just going to go ahead and get started! So baby, what's it like living in a blended family household with 6 under 6?
Chris: it's great, I love it.
Her: yeah we've been sooooo happy. Things are just great. So how do you feel about having to step up to the plate and raising my 4 kids?
Chris: it's great, I love it.
Her: ok so hopefully that answers you guys' questions! I'll be uploading loads more videos after the wedding. That's it for now and I'll talk to you guys for my next video! Bye!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

Say yes to the mess...omg im dying. I wonder if Mess is as choosy picking her wedding dresses as she is picking her men...buying the first one that fits. ;) *snare drum*
Sweet with a sting.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:I bumped some posts that were started awhile back that are either relevant or will probably be relevant in the next few days/weeks/months that were buried under past general gossip threads so we don't create new duplicate threads and so perhaps we can liven up this discussion a little in anticipation for the third annual Shafer/Esquilin/Roque/Skube wedding.

I also added to the FAQ about the knife incident since someone asks on every thread. And I bumped the social media thread I think and the screenshot thread. I'm not as active as I used to be these days, but hopefully y'all can help direct the noobs to the right places and save yourself the time having to explain things we've all been over 100 times!

Another reminder, you can't quote over 3 quotes at once without messing up the formatting! It gets hard to read and definitely Tl;dr. Please try to edit your quotes down so only 3 show up on a post! If you're not sure how to do it, shoot me a PM, I'll either PM you a tutorial type thing or I'll make one to post here if it seems like a lot of people need a tutorial.

Sorry for writing you all a novel, I've been busy real life-ing lately and just wanted to pop in and see what I could do to help. Happy gossiping!
Edit, I did make a tutorial on the announcements at the top of each section... It's Jess themed. Hopefully it's at least amusing :lol:
#FreeBen
lovethekisses
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovethekisses »

I don't think she is going to make a video with Chris. She probably would make an excuse telling us she is focusing with their god damn wedding.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Firstly, YAY!! I've been looking forward to this thread title! :lolface:

Secondly, I'm finding myself hoping Jess will upload something today since she's been my source of entertainment while I get ready for my ballet classes and today's the last class of the summer. Then I remember that this is Jess and she skipped FAQ Friday two weeks in a row (the I Suck video doesn't count since she answered it with two sentences).
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Cranberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cranberry »

Yay my thread title got used! My greatest contribution to the board :lol:

Maybe something will go really wrong. Jess is sitting down with Chris, she gets up for their first dance, and the back of her dress is stained red. At least she didn't have to worry about that with her shotgun wedding.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I doubt Jess will show a montage of her and Chris like she did at her wedding with drake. There's probably like 30 seconds of clips in total of them together, and no one wants to see a picture montage of them kissing or biting each other's lips lol.
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

Is Jess doing another Costco cake for this mess of a wedding?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

omg that mason jar video. I work at Michaels and let me tell you if the pinterest mommies that come in every day saw that video, they would laugh in her face

and the ones with the ribbon she is definitely going to keep/redo the idea for her upcoming baby shower

"stay tuned for more wedding vlogs soon" lol um idk how many more you're expecting to upload if your wedding is in 5 days
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Context101 wrote:Is Jess doing another Costco cake for this mess of a wedding?
idk she spent $200 on Lilia's 2nd birthday cake so who knows if she's DYI-ing it up for this year's annual wedding
Last edited by webby on Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Context101 wrote:Is Jess doing another Costco cake for this mess of a wedding?
Eww my parents asked me if I wanted one to celebrate my 22nd this month (hey at least I can drink without taking a pregnancy test) I'd rather have a homemade cake since my girlfriend took culinary, it will taste and look better than anything Jess will buy. *Gets back up on high horse*
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

I didn't know that Britt watches Jess? The comment is under the newest video.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

The mason jars hospital-green colour looked even worse in the video. Lol. And the lace concept.... nope just nope. From these ''trashy'' (can't think of another word right now) decorations to the creepy venue...yikes. I can see she's trying to not spend that much $$$ but there was a way to save even more... NOT HAVING A GODDAMN WEDDING. And not getting married at all. Lol. Also, I think it's best that she doesn't make a fiancé/husband tag because we barely see Chris in her videos now yet he still manages to always look/sound like a creepy idiot.

Return to “JesssFam”