Natalie and Drake: Making the Same Mistake Part 2

nadsbliss

Re: Natalie and Drake: Making the Same Mistake Part 2

Unread post by nadsbliss »

nadsbliss wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:
nadsbliss wrote:It's wasn't as bad as what people think. She took selfies all the time while she is halfway on the road. But what she wrote #funeralaready may seems off to others, but is not a surprised as Drake's stepmom dad has been hospitalised and doing therapy. Maybe she shouldn't post her taking selfies and saying she's attending a funeral.

I know I'm kinda new here but.. are you Natalie ? lol just wondering. It's not off to you that someone would smile in a selfie and hashtag funeral ready ?? Really?
I am friends with Natalie on her facebook. None of Drake's stepmom relatives got offended of her posts. I won't be interacting much. Btw she means #funeralalready
urusha90
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by urusha90 »

nadsbliss wrote:
nadsbliss wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:
I know I'm kinda new here but.. are you Natalie ? lol just wondering. It's not off to you that someone would smile in a selfie and hashtag funeral ready ?? Really?
I am friends with Natalie on her facebook. None of Drake's stepmom relatives got offended of her posts. I won't be interacting much. Btw she means #funeralalready
Funaralalready? What does that even mean
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I'm pretty sure she meant funeral ready. Not funeral already. How would you even know what she meant to say? She didn't correct herself so....
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

nrsunshine wrote:
blackroses wrote:
nrsunshine wrote: Is it just me or does her head look photoshopped on that body?
I don't see it but maybe cause my brightness is low
I know it's not but in this picture her head just looks weird to me.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 4a28b8.jpg[/img]
Wow I didn't see it at first, but then I looked better and it does look Photoshopped. I think because her neck is either really thick or her face really small, I'm not sure. I think the picture is real (aren't those her tattoos?), but it does look odd.

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
nadsbliss

Jeybee27 wrote:I'm pretty sure she meant funeral ready. Not funeral already. How would you even know what she meant to say? She didn't correct herself so....
It happened alot of few times when she post. Most probably is the phone she is using. It auto-change what was type.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I don't believe Natalie and her sister are identical. He sister seems way prettier? Natalie's features seem a lot more harsh and the bleach blonde makes her look like she's from the movie white chicks.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

sadie wrote:I don't believe Natalie and her sister are identical. He sister seems way prettier? Natalie's features seem a lot more harsh and the bleach blonde makes her look like she's from the movie white chicks.
Apparently they did a DNA test. I think how identical twins looks depends on when the egg splits, and then environmental factors as they age. Genes can be turned on/off, which will impact their "identical-ness".
I have friends who are mirror image identicals. But, they are pretty easy to tell apart - J is much thinner than L, they are different heights, and L has wider cheekbones. Their doctor told them their differences in appearance are likely due to the fact that one twin was sickly as a child and the other wasn't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Idk, they flat out have different features, bone structure, even head shape. Natalie takes after their father while Nicole takes after their mother. It is near impossible for me to believe those sisters originated from one egg.
MyGuiltyPleasure
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MyGuiltyPleasure »

You know what's really funny, is how she's made no mention of going back to school. This was supposed to just be her"year to kill" watch it be another 5 years.

She better not use the excuse of "oh Addie is only little once and I wanna stay at home as long as possible to enjoy it" Bla Bla. No one told you to have that kid now, but I bet she won't go back in the fall. She should have registered by now.
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

MyGuiltyPleasure wrote:You know what's really funny, is how she's made no mention of going back to school. This was supposed to just be her"year to kill" watch it be another 5 years.

She better not use the excuse of "oh Addie is only little once and I wanna stay at home as long as possible to enjoy it" Bla Bla. No one told you to have that kid now, but I bet she won't go back in the fall. She should have registered by now.
Im in the same region as her and my fall registration doesn't open until next week... all areas are different. M
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

sadie wrote:I don't believe Natalie and her sister are identical. He sister seems way prettier? Natalie's features seem a lot more harsh and the bleach blonde makes her look like she's from the movie white chicks.
Yeah I also really wish she'd dye her hair a natural blonde or brown again, the bleach blonde is not only tacky but just really washes her out.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

I have a few curiosities and hope to get you guys' thoughts.

Do you think Drake and Natalie will have more kids? If so, when?

How do you think the relationship between Roque kids will develop? Will they spend more time together in the teenage years?

When do you think Drake and Natalie will have their wedding?

Do you think Natalie and Drake will stay together?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Did Nat and Drake do anything for the twins party? I forget who the insider is.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

LilaLavender wrote:I have a few curiosities and hope to get you guys' thoughts.

Do you think Drake and Natalie will have more kids? If so, when?

How do you think the relationship between Roque kids will develop? Will they spend more time together in the teenage years?

When do you think Drake and Natalie will have their wedding?

Do you think Natalie and Drake will stay together?
It's Modesto. It's Drake. There will be AT LEAST one more.

The kids will probably spend more time together WHEN Drake and Natalie split (because we all know it'll happen). Whether they get married and divorced or just split again, but I don't think they'll last. I'm actually shocked it's gone on this long.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
nadsbliss

nutbagmcgee wrote:Did Nat and Drake do anything for the twins party? I forget who the insider is.
I'm not sure. She didn't post any pictures this month.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Oh man I can't believe I asked less than 2 months ago when they might break up and now they've broken up... I really thought they were going to stick together.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

LilaLavender wrote:Oh man I can't believe I asked less than 2 months ago when they might break up and now they've broken up... I really thought they were going to stick together.
Supposedly according to her friend nadsbliss that posts here, they still live together. They might work whatever out, but Drake has probably had sex with someone else by now in the bed they had like last time. Let's hope Airabella has her own bed this time.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

If that's true that they're still living together while broken up, I can't imagine how long it will last. Doesn't sound like a sustainable situation, you know? If some exes do it successfully, then power to them. But can you imagine Jessica and Drake ever trying to live together on mimi's property while broken up? I don't think even blendtastic Jessica could endure it. Drake would need to set up shop in that plastic play house they picked up at a ~yard sale~
ashtash1212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashtash1212 »

That car seat they have for addy looks like it's from 1997.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

We don't know if they still live together. They both changed their relationship status to single, but didn't change the city they live in, which led nadbliss to think they're still living together. Well, they could live in the same city still but not under the same roof anymore.

Return to “JesssFam”