ChrisandJesss: Mint, Blush, and Baby Dust Part 60

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss: Mint, Blush, and Baby Dust Part 60

Unread post by webby »

did Alpine get that Vans shirt as a wedding gift?
Thecarpetislava
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thecarpetislava »

I really doubt Chris was thrilled about spending his honeymoon taking his new wife, their combined 6 kids, and probably his new wifes mother to Six flags. Im betting it was probably Jessicas idea seeing as how she really wants to milk the whole blended family bull. I dont see them lasting long at all, Chris will get sick of Jess just like Drake and Gabe did.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Thecarpetislava wrote:I really doubt Chris was thrilled about spending his honeymoon taking his new wife, their combined 6 kids, and probably his new wifes mother to Six flags. Im betting it was probably Jessicas idea seeing as how she really wants to milk the whole blended family bull. I dont see them lasting long at all, Chris will get sick of Jess just like Drake and Gabe did.
Yeah what a terrible 'honeymoon'.. 6 kids is the least romantic thing I can think of
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

It's like the first episode of The Brady Bunch when Mike and Carol decided to bring all the kids on their honeymoon XD

Damn I hope they at least spent their wedding night/Sunday to themselves.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

I doubt it
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

OT but kinda not. Is Courtney (Jessica's friend) expecting? She is posting a whole heck or a lot about babies and baby announcements in Pinterest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

OT but kinda not. Is Courtney (Jessica's friend) expecting? She is posting a whole heck or a lot about babies and baby announcements in Pinterest

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Thecarpetislava wrote:I really doubt Chris was thrilled about spending his honeymoon taking his new wife, their combined 6 kids, and probably his new wifes mother to Six flags. Im betting it was probably Jessicas idea seeing as how she really wants to milk the whole blended family bull. I dont see them lasting long at all, Chris will get sick of Jess just like Drake and Gabe did.
Well, that's their new reality. Good luck on them ever getting to go anywhere alone together until the kids are old enough to stay home by themselves, because they'd have to coordinate at least three other people's schedules to make sure all the kids could be baby-sat at the same time.
lalalalurker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalalalurker »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/10 ... 8a1195.jpg[/img]

Completely off topic but I'm watching intervention "David" and this girl looks EXACTLY LIKE JESSICA! Only, a really skinny version lol. Then they showed her name was Jessie and I had to come on here and share... LOL

Carry on.

sugarbee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sugarbee »

Does Chris not realize Jess makes her money by sharing her life on YouTube? How is he going to mooch if she doesn't make money? Think of how many more views she would have had if they'd done a fiance tag or consistently vlogged wedding prep. By refusing to be on camera, he's actually hurting himself. Best-case scenario-- he really is just shy but immature enough to harass people online. Worst-case scenario-- he's a control freak and is actually forcing Jess to share less and less.
Sweet with a sting.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

I bet they only return with four kids. Their little "honeymoon" is most likely a trip to take Stabby's kids back to their mother.
Chance18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chance18 »

sugarbee wrote:Does Chris not realize Jess makes her money by sharing her life on YouTube? How is he going to mooch if she doesn't make money? Think of how many more views she would have had if they'd done a fiance tag or consistently vlogged wedding prep. By refusing to be on camera, he's actually hurting himself. Best-case scenario-- he really is just shy but immature enough to harass people online. Worst-case scenario-- he's a control freak and is actually forcing Jess to share less and less.
Yea he's Mr. Big Bad Wolf on Instagram but can't be tough for YouTube really?? Lol
Chance18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chance18 »

sugarbee wrote:Does Chris not realize Jess makes her money by sharing her life on YouTube? How is he going to mooch if she doesn't make money? Think of how many more views she would have had if they'd done a fiance tag or consistently vlogged wedding prep. By refusing to be on camera, he's actually hurting himself. Best-case scenario-- he really is just shy but immature enough to harass people online. Worst-case scenario-- he's a control freak and is actually forcing Jess to share less and less.
Yea he's Mr. Big Bad Wolf on Instagram but can't be tough for YouTube really?? Lol
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

That's pretty sad that they didn't get to be alone for at least a few days for their honeymoon. Even a night at the beach alone would have sufficed.

ALL those people and kids smashed into that tiny house has got to be stressful. If it were me and my husband I know that would cause many arguments.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Yeah what a terrible 'honeymoon'.. 6 kids is the least romantic thing I can think of
Please add to that, a toddler who cant let go of the boob.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

Two comments
1) either someone had to go with them, or they drove in desperate cars. On their honeymoon.
2) I predict of they stay together, Lillia will more than likely get knocked up by Chris's oldest kid when she's a teenager. That's about the only way they could get trashier.

oatmealcookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by oatmealcookie »

My first thread title, I am actually way more excited about this than I'd be willing to publicly admit. I CANNOT wait for the wedding video.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I believe all married couples, especially those with children, should have date nights every now and then, but I don't see that happening ever with Jess and Chris. Unless Lilia is with Gabe, the twins are with Drake, and Tommy and Caden are with Ashley for that weekend, they'll never get time to be a married couple. How sad that they couldn't even get a night to themselves and HAD to bring Wendy along with them.
I believe that one of the many reasons why drake left Jess was also believe she never made time for him. Drake would come to a pack of kids that Jess would baby sit, and her friends who were always there. Chris is not going to last long with Jess if they have to bring everyone along with them and never find time for each other.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I am 150% sure they aren't alone with all 6 kids. Mimi is lurking somewhere.

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Someone commented on that picture of the family at Six Flags that Jess was "so sweet for including her kids in everything, even when she doesn't have to." Totally yuck!!! Some things (like your frick-fracking HONEYMOON!) just shouldn't include your kids at all. Period. I agree with KittyKax. It's just like the pilot episode of the Brady Bunch.

OT, but I'm moving back to school tomorrow. Please don't do anything too crazy, Jess!
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19

Return to “JesssFam”