#FreeBen
Mazement
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss: I Now Pronounce You Knife and Wife Part 6

Unread post by Mazement »

Oh I love a good Alpine speech. Does he not read through things before he posts?

"I can’t believe now a days that people have such shallow mentalities that they hold things against people that they cannot control for being who they are."
What a beast of a sentence! It sounds like the shallow mentality people can't control the other people...

Also, I struggle to find any part of Jessica's life that was hell...she got men/weddings/babies the moment she wanted them, her children are all healthy, she is one of the more successful YT mums, she's had all the help she could ask for in raising and providing for her children...even her pregnancies/labours were smooth sailing! She is such a lucky person!
nzmum512
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nzmum512 »

I finally watched the latest wedding video.

My main thought - that awkward moment when your son looks exactly like your ex husband. Kyson is Drake's mini me and it just struck me as super awkward having a small version of your ex at your 3rd wedding (on top of all the general cringy awkwardness going on with that wedding)
Kayliecoburn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kayliecoburn »

Hard life my ass. I lived a harder life than she has and I consider my life charmed compared to what many have to deal with. Saying she had a hard life is a slap in the face to anyone who truly is struggling. First off everything she went through was because of her choices. She chose to have all those kids. She chose to have a 4th in an unstable relationship. She chose to get married too early...

Even despite all her bad choices she has had it nothing but easy. She is not living the life that 90 percent of teen moms have to live. She has never had to truly struggle and her mom has always been there to catch her. She doesn't even have to go work a crap job in hopes of paying rent. Try what some of us do for a week...wake up at 7 with the kids, deal with them all day, go to work until late, get an hour to yourself, go to bed, do it all again. Then add the stress of bills, your babysitter bailing, having days where you can't afford to buy food until your next paycheck and in the meantime live off of rice for 4 days. That is the reality of a young mom.
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

It's one thing to not immediately kick your child out when/if they become a teenage mother, it's another thing to let them move in with their 4 kids, new husband and two step kids.

If their house was a suitable size I wouldn't nitpick but it's bursting at the seams. Reminds me of the way Jon and Kate and the duggars lived pre tlc money..
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

It's one thing to not immediately kick your child out when/if they become a teenage mother, it's another thing to let them move in with their 4 kids, new husband and two step kids.

If their house was a suitable size I wouldn't nitpick but it's bursting at the seams. Reminds me of the way Jon and Kate and the duggars lived pre tlc money..
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

a responsible mom would allow pregnant teen to stay for a while until she gets her shit together or graduates etc. and then fucking move out. unless the parents are assertive about money, dont stay there and take the undue advantage. A mom who kicks her daughter out is way better than mom who enables throughout. Because the former makes you a better person and latter makes you selfish, lazy and a big loser like Jess
missmsg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by missmsg »

And all because we assumed she was preggers lol Looks like all of the pregnancy rumors REALLY got to her
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Was Gabe living in Wendy's when Jess got knocked up ?
slm387
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by slm387 »

To those wondering how much Wendy bought the house for, it was $112,000 in 2000, so I'm pretty sure by now her mortgage is about paid off.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
slm387
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by slm387 »

OMG Mimi and Kaden were outside when the Google camera car went by their street, there they are on Street View!! Their front yard looks like a cheap daycare lol

******PLEASE DO NOT SHOW ANY LINKS TO HER ADDRESS******

Unread post by Guest »

The first video I saw of Jessica had Drake in it and he had Lilias name tattooed on his arm and I thought it was so sweet. Then I saw her "Life Changes" videos and actually felt bad for her. That's when I started following her. Now, my opinion has completely changed! Hahaha. This whole mysterious duplex house thing is so confusing to me. I have no idea how it's layed out and how people know which side is which and etc. I need a fucking blueprint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
INK
Informer
Informer

Unread post by INK »

Can we not post a link to her address. I understand she makes it easy to find but do we really need to have it published on here?

slm387
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by slm387 »

JoesWife1 wrote:Can we not post a link to her address. I understand she makes it easy to find but do we really need to have it published on here?

Mods please delete if it violates any rules, was not my intention.

slm387
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by slm387 »

Please delete the link I posted I meant

ProSubscriber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ProSubscriber »

Yes, it violates the rules to post an address. wtf?????? Why would it seem like a good idea to post that even if it wasn't a rule?
reyisawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reyisawesome »

So the house had three rooms originally, but now is suppose to have 5 or something? And it was a single family, but now it really houses 2 supposedly. Jessica and her mooch husband and all of their kids, plus Wendy, her husband and Ben. Maybe Mimi and Glen did move into the rv lol, that arrangement sounds crazy
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I don't see how Ben doesn't absolutely loathe Jessica. I wouldn't want to talk to her ever again. She's squeezed him out of his own home. He was still a teenager when she started taking over the house. If anyone should still be living at home, it's him. He doesn't have 4,000 kids and probably has a job or goes to school.

lalalalurker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalalalurker »

First of all, I seriously laughed out loud at "I now pronounce you knife and wife" LOLLLL clever, clever.

But what I really want to say is, I'm so pissed about stabby's post. She's been through hell? Are you..... Serious? Why, because she got cheated on? Decided to take the idiot back and got left?? Do you have any idea how many people get CHEATED ON? Wah wah... Yes it sucks, but she took him back. She decided to give him another chance knowing full well he was the way he is. When he left her, she got to go running home to mommy. She didn't end up on the street or in a shelter with her kids. She is so beyond privileged, with her "YouTube fame" that she doesn't even deserve anymore, her mommy dearest who has let her take over her entire house, her 63828262 baby sitters, her children are healthy, they have plenty of toys, there's always food (corn) on the table, etc... But she's been through hell? Just shut the fuck up, Chris. Shut up.

lalalalurker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lalalalurker »

First of all, I seriously laughed out loud at "I now pronounce you knife and wife" LOLLLL clever, clever.

But what I really want to say is, I'm so pissed about stabby's post. She's been through hell? Are you..... Serious? Why, because she got cheated on? Decided to take the idiot back and got left?? Do you have any idea how many people get CHEATED ON? Wah wah... Yes it sucks, but she took him back. She decided to give him another chance knowing full well he was the way he is. When he left her, she got to go running home to mommy. She didn't end up on the street or in a shelter with her kids. She is so beyond privileged, with her "YouTube fame" that she doesn't even deserve anymore, her mommy dearest who has let her take over her entire house, her 63828262 baby sitters, her children are healthy, they have plenty of toys, there's always food (corn) on the table, etc... But she's been through hell? Just shut the fuck up, Chris. Shut up.

Return to “JesssFam”