ChrisandJesss: Chris, Jess and Their #BlendedMess Part 62

Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ChrisandJesss: Chris, Jess and Their #BlendedMess Part 6

Unread post by Jameson »

All I could think about was how ugly those walls are.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

All I could think about was how ugly those walls are.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mara7 »

Poor Lilia. She looks so damn tired in that video. And she looks like she's so much skinnier now than she used to be. She just looks unhealthy all around.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

How do you get that many cavities at that young of an age? That is neglectful parenting. Plus, I'm sure her diet is awful and that's why she looks unhealthy. But I feel like it has to be really bad because I used to babysit these kids that I felt didn't eat the healthiest. A lot of pizza, pasta, etc. and not a ton of fruits and veggies. They were also terrible about brushing their teeth. And these kids were so incredibly lively and energetic. I just figured that it's probably common for kids to be picky eaters and they're just very resilient at that age. Don't get me wrong, they weren't packing in fast food or all processed foods or anything, but they loved carbs, which I think a lot of kids probably do. Anyway, it makes me think that lilia's diet must be EXCEPTIONALLY nutrient-poor. How does a 5 yr olds teeth rot out of her head? She's such a beautiful little girl but those teeth make her look like she came straight out of the trailer park with a bottle of Mountain Dew in hand. And also, the dentist is pricey! It's just economical to brush your kids stupid teeth!
laura_x_beth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laura_x_beth »

vonniebeth wrote:
twomommies wrote:
Britxo wrote:Who called Jess posting a picture of her and Chris?? She just posted one! Props to you ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a pattern that tells that she reads here. Every time we say "we haven't seen ______ in awhile" she posts a picture a few hours later
^I think we should make a game out of that! All of us should mention something that we haven't seen in a while and see how long it takes until she posts something about it.

I'll go first. We haven't seen an update on Landen in a while.

Timer starts... now.
OMG! HAHAHA! Love it! <3
karunohana
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by karunohana »

Did you see the picture of her and Kyson she just uploaded? Look at the bags under his eyes. This looks soo unhealthy.

Return to “JesssFam”