Jesssfam: Our Marriage is a Sham, Part 63

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Our Marriage is a Sham, Part 63

Unread post by twomommies »

Jess was boring, started doing everything we asked about on the thread such as my next one, a picture of Jess and Kyson

(I saw someone with a kid with that name at Wal-Mart today.....seriously worst name and the Mom looked as bad as Jess
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Context101 »

It kinda looks like Jess is taking requests from us..sooo Husband tag next?? ;)
60redkittens
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 60redkittens »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but has Kyson and Kaden's car seats been talked about? They always seem to be forward facing in photos now, even though she claims to still rear face and had Lilia rear face until only recently.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

I agree with whoever said in the last thread that Mimi hasn't moved out. They've always referred to their "side" as their "house" I'm pretty sure. I'm sure she meant there's no room on Jessica's side.... Although her 'side' seems like 75% of the house now
mamatotwocubs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamatotwocubs »

I wanted to listen to her talk but she does so many annoying things!!!!! She super over uses the word "literally" like, LITERALLY, LEARN ANOTHER WORD Then she constantly is fixing her top/bra, like LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!...shit. And I can't stop looking at her gaping cleavage. It's rude, I'm rude, I don't care, it's freaking distracting. BUT even though she's annoying as shit, Landon is freaking adorable, and I see a lot of Drake in him now. I don't understand how a father could not want to be a part of a child's life, that's freaking heartbreaking. i feel bad for all three of the boys, but especially Landon, because he will look back on all this footage and see how much time the twins got with his bio dad and see that he was *literally* abandoned. Shitty man.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I was reading through the comments on the picture Jess posted of Lilia and her Cinderella doll being buckled in the car seats. All the minions are making jokes about ERF because Jess replied to the first person who joked about it. Kept scrolling and Stabbington McBeaver joined talking about how low Cinderella's straps are. :roll:

I like how Jess implied in Landen's update that she wished that Landen would be a ginger. You never know though. Lilia could very well be a brunette within a few years and Landen could have red hair. Kids' hair color can change. Example: I have a sister who had light brown hair as a toddler that transitioned to dark brown hair and another sister who was dark-haired as an infant and now has light brown hair.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Landen's such a cutie! I also posted ages ago about wanting an update so I'm happy, I hope we see more of him!

And while we're asking for stuff, I'm on the husband tag bandwagon, Jessica! A nice long in-depth one, please!
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

I don't know if I believe Jess about Drake. We didn't hear anything about a supposed 'dad weekend' while she did admit that he still takes the twins regually.It seemed like she didn't want anyone to know. If he's back with Nat I can see him take all three of them but Jess working against it ('He has to BF he can't stay overnight.' 'Look he's crying he doesn't want to go with you') Drake doesn't seem exactly like the guy that would fight for his children if she made it hard for him.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

karunohana wrote:I don't know if I believe Jess about Drake. We didn't hear anything about a supposed 'dad weekend' while she did admit that he still takes the twins regually.It seemed like she didn't want anyone to know. If he's back with Nat I can see him take all three of them but Jess working against it ('He has to BF he can't stay overnight.' 'Look he's crying he doesn't want to go with you') Drake doesn't seem exactly like the guy that would fight for his children if she made it hard for him.
I agree, and I think she's lying about him crying. If he did, it's because she has him so used to Stabby as a Dad VS his real Dad

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Landen is always with Chris or Wendy, I'm surprised that he doesn't cry when Jess holds him lol
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

I thought it was strange she was saying Landen has this huge vocabulary, but she's never posted a video of him using this big vocabulary? I don't think ma ma, Da da, uh oh, count for a huge vocabulary, pretty basic.

Maybe next she'll post a video of him saying some other words? Lol.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

Like someone else mentioned, i thought it was funny when she said Landen had a huge vocabulary but could not repeat any of the words she was asking him to!
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ripley wrote:Like someone else mentioned, i thought it was funny when she said Landen had a huge vocabulary but could not repeat any of the words she was asking him to!
We barely ever hear him talk!!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Jeniusm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jeniusm »

Holy shit what is up with Lilia's teeth in Landen's update? She is 5 and has a mouth full of metal!! Also, Jess' boobs annoyed me throughout that whole video as did Landen smacking Jess in the chest because he wanted to nurse!
laura_x_beth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laura_x_beth »

Jeniusm wrote:Holy shit what is up with Lilia's teeth in Landen's update? She is 5 and has a mouth full of metal!! Also, Jess' boobs annoyed me throughout that whole video as did Landen smacking Jess in the chest because he wanted to nurse!
It's disgusting. Jess should be ashamed. And you best bet that the teachers will be talking about Jess in the staff room etc. I work in a Nursery/School and we actually have to document things like this as it can be seen as neglect. I am 21 and I have never had a single filling etc. A child with a mouthful at age 5 is pure neglect and shitty diet on the parents part. The twins teeth are also horrific because she still allows them to use dummies and occasionally bottles. Landon doesn't looked well looked after either in my opinion. His hair needs cutting as it just looks uncared for. And the reason Landon is so small (he can still fit into some 12 month clothing? WTF Jess!) is because he also has a really poor diet. One child who is small out of 4 is obviously just how that child grows. but when you look at the big picture of all 4 kids with teeth problems, nutrition etc, it is wrong. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Jess has a meeting or a visit from someone in child services (whether it be a teacher etc) in the next year or two.
The cramped living conditions, poor health and general lack of care for these children is appalling. The fact that you can see how she treats them and what she feeds them all over social media, you would think that someone would have done something by now!
Jeniusm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jeniusm »

laura_x_beth wrote:
Jeniusm wrote:Holy shit what is up with Lilia's teeth in Landen's update? She is 5 and has a mouth full of metal!! Also, Jess' boobs annoyed me throughout that whole video as did Landen smacking Jess in the chest because he wanted to nurse!
It's disgusting. Jess should be ashamed. And you best bet that the teachers will be talking about Jess in the staff room etc. I work in a Nursery/School and we actually have to document things like this as it can be seen as neglect. I am 21 and I have never had a single filling etc. A child with a mouthful at age 5 is pure neglect and shitty diet on the parents part. The twins teeth are also horrific because she still allows them to use dummies and occasionally bottles. Landon doesn't looked well looked after either in my opinion. His hair needs cutting as it just looks uncared for. And the reason Landon is so small (he can still fit into some 12 month clothing? WTF Jess!) is because he also has a really poor diet. One child who is small out of 4 is obviously just how that child grows. but when you look at the big picture of all 4 kids with teeth problems, nutrition etc, it is wrong. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Jess has a meeting or a visit from someone in child services (whether it be a teacher etc) in the next year or two.
The cramped living conditions, poor health and general lack of care for these children is appalling. The fact that you can see how she treats them and what she feeds them all over social media, you would think that someone would have done something by now!
I'm the same, I'm 21 and have never had a single filling. My parents always made sure I brushed my teeth and I was brought up in a vegetarian family so we were always ridiculously healthy! I'm sure she vlogged once that both the twins and Lilia were anaemic. I don't have kids but I feel like feeding and cleaning them are basically the simplest of requirements of a parent, Jess can't even manage that.
ukcheesefeind
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ukcheesefeind »

Lilias teeth are awful in the Landon update shocking. Non of my 3 children have ever had fillings at ages 13 11 and 5 and I have one who's type 1 diabetic who has to have sugar as lifesaving treatment of low blood sugar levels, it's called having s healthy nutritional balanced diet good teeth brushing routine!
Does anyone not find it strange that she posted a twins first day of preschool vlog and back to school clothes for the boys but not lilias first day of kindergarten Or back to school clothes/supplies may just be mistaken and missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Canadiangirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Canadiangirl »

My daughter is 5 and recently found out that she has 4 cavities. We brush her teeth twice daily and we eat fairly healthy. I was told by my dentist that all my daughter's cavities started between the teeth since hers are so close together brushing couldn't get between them. I was also told I should have been flossing her teeth twice daily which I never did. I feel horrible about her having cavities and blame myself.... Only difference is my daughter doesn't eat candy really and doesn't drink chocolate milk especially for breakfast lol
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Sometimes I wonder if kids with mouths of metal really have such horrible teeth. I've watch a documentary about how kids with Medicaid get scammed by dentist for $$$ because it cost the parents nothing and the dentist gets paid from the government. My daughter is just shy of 5 and have been to the dentist every 6 months since she was 18m and last year she had a place that looked like the start of a cavity and we patched it, no numbing no pain, it took 5-10 minutes. If she takes them for check ups then why haven't they done preventative things?
ask_xo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ask_xo »

I would never play favorites between siblings. My mom did that, messed us up way too much.

sent out of nowhere.

Return to “JesssFam”