Jesssfam: HD Mess Cam -Part 65

FlowersRainbows
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: HD Mess Cam -Part 65

Unread post by FlowersRainbows »

SelkieSpirit wrote:I'm sure this has been said before but I wish Caden and Tommy's mom would tell Jess and Chris to keep them out of the vlogs. I wouldn't want my kids associated with this shit show anymore than they have to be.

Jess yes,but chris is their father so I'd doubt Ashley would say anything to him about it because those are chris's children aswell it's very doubtful she'd stop him posting stuff of his children.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

violet-kelsey black wrote:That couch!! Do the kids wipe their noses on there?? It looks like dried boogers.

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/02 ... 5768af.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And dried vomit and urine and...yeah

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

EWWWWWWWWW I really hope that it's just the lighting in the new pic Jess posted of the twins. That pillow is just disgusting. My god. She needs to throw away those pillows and her nasty ass cum stained couch.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I'm behind because Dead Week is in the way :|

I'm not even watching that announcement.

"I'm 23 years old and I don't even know how to make a turkey." Um, many 23 year olds don't? I'm 21 and don't know how to make a turkey. Then again, I'm a vegetarian, so I don't really need to know how to make a turkey lol. Back on topic, also, many 23 year olds don't have four kids and are married three times.

Thank you for showing your bloody bandage, Jess. I REALLY wanted to see that.

Lilia looks insanely skinny in that dress. Not even a good skinny. Like, almost sickly.

That Thanksgiving dinner actually didn't look too bad. Brava, Jess.

She sounded like a teenager during the whole "I'm thankful for you" part.

"We're crazy." No, you're greedy. I think anyone who goes Black Friday shopping on Thanksgiving is greedy. Even if your family festivities are done, there are people who had to miss family festivities to prepare for you to get the best deals. That's not very fair! *skips long and specific information because it is extremely off-topic*

"There's arrows. As if we didn't know where to go." The arrows are there for safety and to ease traffic flow into and through the store.

They spent $1100 dollars at Walmart??? How the HELL do you do that!?!? It's WALMART!!! Black Friday or not, that is excessive and just proves that you are, indeed, greedy.

The whole spiel about sending the presents to the North Pole for Santa made me literally gag, but then I remembered that most of the minions probably still think there's a Santa anyway. In case any minions are lurking, Santa isn't real, and neither are the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, and Great Pumpkin.

HA! And I thought Jess was irresponsible. A three year old should not have access to permanent markers. Was Mimi even paying attention to Kaden or...?

I'm going to bed now. I have class in seven hours and probably shouldn't be awake.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

lovelyangel89 wrote:
mikejones wrote:The announcement shouldn't be the first video. Am I the only one who is just annoyed by Kaden? He just irritates me..

Ok, so Jessica isn't a teen mom. Good to know!
We are talking about Gabe gf not Jessica
They were both 18 when they had their first kids which makes them teen mums
IMO teen should only be up to 17. 18 you're an adult and should just be classified a young mum, not a teen mum

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

What she spent isn't shocking, she has six kids.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

How much does she spend on each kid for Christmas? $100??

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Did they seriosuly drop $1100 at Walmart in a few hours? Even if $500 was Wendys (I doubt) they still spend $600?!?! HOW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I can not go to Walmart and just spend $600 on crap. How can she afford this?!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Landen looks exactly like the creepy squirrel from
Ice age lol.

Why is she using jingle bells background music for her thanksgiving video..

Completely unnecessary to include that clip of Landen crying at drakes moms house. She obviously was trying to show her viewers that Landen is uncomfortable around anything drake related

That sick kennel cough that the kids always have..omg. Someone is seriously hacking in every single video!

Agreed that it is very selfish to go shopping anytime before 10/11 on thanksgiving. Those idiots are the kind of people that are the reason why retail workers have to come in on holidays..

1100 dollars at Walmart is so gross. what a waste of money on shit toys... Did the kids really need more scooters & crap? They already have a million bikes and junk. And 1100 is a ridiculous budget for a girl living at her moms house. I don't see a problem with having a big Christmas budget..as long as you can actually afford it. Living at your mommys house means you can't afford it.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Let's see now....The twins went on an overnight the day before Thanksgiving with people who they never see. Kyson wet himself. Kaden was very groggy when Jess picked him and asked to go home. And Landen burst out crying. I don't think the twins had a super fantastic time. Is there any evidence that they see Drake even once a month? And how frequently do they see their grandparents on Drake's side? These people are complete strangers to the twins and sending your 3 and half year olds to a strange house with strange people (to them) on an overnight strikes me as totally inappropriate. If Drake's relatives want to see the boys, they can visit Jess's house and take the boys to the park or for ice cream for a brief time and let the boys gradually warm up to them. It's time for Jess to stop trying to be a great(?) co-parent and look at things from the twin's point of view!
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

She did say that alpine bought himself that iPad for $200 which leaves $900 for gifts for 6 kids and a mimi. Which is a stupid amount of money for useless Walmart crap.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

mara7 wrote:She did say that alpine bought himself that iPad for $200 which leaves $900 for gifts for 6 kids and a mimi. Which is a stupid amount of money for useless Walmart crap.
I get that they have 6 kids all together, so the price doesn't surprise me, it's the fact that they get them more useless toys. Does Lilia really need a scooter when there's about 20 bikes outside? How many more electrical monster trucks do the boys need? No doubt Jess brought Chris that iPad, she probably paid for all the presents herself. He's probably going to give her a rose and handwritten note to Jess for Christmas because we all know he's broke lol.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hope she at least donates some of the toys they have laying around. I don't get why she needs to buy them more junk! I buy my son clothes, books, & one big toy all under about $40. Idk how she spends so much per child.

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

hannahbanana wrote:
mara7 wrote:She did say that alpine bought himself that iPad for $200 which leaves $900 for gifts for 6 kids and a mimi. Which is a stupid amount of money for useless Walmart crap.
I get that they have 6 kids all together, so the price doesn't surprise me, it's the fact that they get them more useless toys. Does Lilia really need a scooter when there's about 20 bikes outside? How many more electrical monster trucks do the boys need? No doubt Jess brought Chris that iPad, she probably paid for all the presents herself. He's probably going to give her a rose and handwritten note to Jess for Christmas because we all know he's broke lol.
I agree completely. I know we only saw one cart with stuff in it, but I'm guessing there will be no books, learning toys or clothes under her tree this year. And you're probably spot on about the rose and note!
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I hope she at least donates some of the toys they have laying around. I don't get why she needs to buy them more junk! I buy my son clothes, books, & one big toy all under about $40. Idk how she spends so much per child.

donates? she needs to throw them out. imagine the filth caked on. ew

please tell me the process they have when they "clean up" outside? where are all those bikes and ride ons go? garage? next to Mimi's bed? lol
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

violet-kelsey black wrote:I hope she at least donates some of the toys they have laying around. I don't get why she needs to buy them more junk! I buy my son clothes, books, & one big toy all under about $40. Idk how she spends so much per child.

I understand $20-30 and one BIG gift, but it's excessive for things we never see them use or play with. Where's that ball pit?? Lol. My sister has a birthday 4 days before Christmas, and she's still a kid, and I BARELY spent that much...my sister got a tablet for under $50, a Bratz doll, and a bunch of books...all under about 75-80$. And trust me it's a lot of stuff. She can give educational things, but she buys cheap MADE IN CHINA plastic junk.

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Has this been posted here? I would not be ok having my kids call someone else mom. [img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/03 ... f90944.jpg[/img]

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mara7 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
I agree completely. I know we only saw one cart with stuff in it, but I'm guessing there will be no books, learning toys or clothes under her tree this year. And you're probably spot on about the rose and note!
I don't understand why she can't get them pre-reading books where they point things out to learn to read, and socks and pajamas for Christmas. Socks for their stocking (I always ask for socks in mine lol) and pajamas for the night before. Watch her do a Christmas Eve box for views!!!

TurquoiseRose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TurquoiseRose »

Lol she wouldn't donate the toys....like someone said they have filth on them anyways so she should throw them out but we all know she'll probably sell them on fb so she can have money to take her kids to the next Minion or Frozen movie or whatever Disney movie :rofl:
Last edited by TurquoiseRose on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think she just wants to show off that she "loves" her children so much by buying them so many gifts.

I really want to know if Chris pitched in for his new four kids' Christmas presents.

Return to “JesssFam”