Jesssfam: HD Mess Cam -Part 65

realityfalll
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: HD Mess Cam -Part 65

Unread post by realityfalll »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I think she just wants to show off that she "loves" her children so much by buying them so many gifts.

I really want to know if Chris pitched in for his new four kids' Christmas presents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang. yall just were getting on her for spending too little last year lmao she cannot win
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

realityfalll wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:I think she just wants to show off that she "loves" her children so much by buying them so many gifts.

I really want to know if Chris pitched in for his new four kids' Christmas presents.

Dang. yall just were getting on her for spending too little last year lmao she cannot win
Because she gets crap of quantity, not quality

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

realityfalll wrote:

No one thought her budget was too little. $100 a kid was plenty. It was the fact all the toys were from the dollar section.. If she would have bought three or four better toys it would be a different story
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Not to mention she kept pulling the "same exact but different toy" crap on the twins. Just because one twin likes something, doesn't mean the other one likes it too.
Casse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casse »

hannahbanana wrote:
Casse wrote:The best part of her latest video was when she was 'eavesdropping' in on Chris and Gabe. Both men just looked so unimpressed with the camera and you could just hear it in Gabe's voice when he asked 'what are you doing?' She tried to play it off as cute but it just cuts off there.
I noticed that too. If Chris and Gabe have a relationship with each other, then good for them. Jess shouldn't have to try to prove or push that they have a bromance.
Yeah, I don't really like her 'desperate to prove' attitude; trying to show she's a better parent than Drake, that at least one of her ex's is okay with her current flavor, that her children are content, well, and happy. When people start to question her cleanliness, she posts a clip of herself vacuuming. Children don't eat a lot of healthy stuff other than chicken and potatoes? A video featuring a pintrest crock pot dinner or questioning her children about appropriate times for treats. Lilia's hair is getting too long? She'll say on camera, 'Jeez, child you're hair is so long, time for a trim.' and than she'll leave Lilia's hair down for a couple of video's due to concerns that the braids are damaging her kids hair.
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

New video is up!
New thread title suggestion: Jesssfam: vlogmas edition :xmas:
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW HOW TO BUILD A SNOWMAN?!
Seeing as how I live in Washington state, them complaining about the cold is irritating
I don't like Chris' humor..
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Let's be real, kid's don't want book's for Christmas. You should already have educational toys and book's.

Jessica should've bought cleaning supplies with that money. And use it.
old_soul_here
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by old_soul_here »

Context101 wrote:HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW HOW TO BUILD A SNOWMAN?!
Seeing as how I live in Washington state, them complaining about the cold is irritating
It doesn't really snow there does it? I'm from a country that doesn't get a lot of snow and id have no idea how to build a snowman

Sent from my VF685 using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

How is flies everywhere not a mess?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

If you watched her latest video with no back story on Jess and Chris, it was actually nice. Chris was behind the camera and seemed engaged and to be having a good time. Jess seemed engaged in the kids rather than vlogging them. It was nice she let the kids help with setting up the tree when we see so many youtuber not letting their kids touch it. However, it was sad knowing Tommy and Kaden missed out. That Jess' house is a rats nest and that they live with her parents. Not so cute knowing the RV they took to see the snow is probably what her parents sleep in.
AS for whoever the hell was in her last video watching the boys overnight. Over my dead body would my kids sleep there. Ew. You could just smell the old smoke smell through the screen. I would have cried if I was Landen too.

Also, shows how dirty your house is if your kids wont notice giant sheets covering a bunch of toys. My son would notice that in 10 seconds and be like uhhhh? whats under that?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Messica is an idiot for putting Landen in those cheap dollar store gloves that get soggy and wet the second they hit water. no wonder why he didn't like the snow
lol of course they would have a tie dye sled it's probably Mimi's favorite
Kyson looks like he enjoyed the snow the most out of all the kids he's definitely my favorite one
she couldn't keep the gifts at Grandma Anna's house for the time being?.... and I see 2 of the same gifts!!! "different but the same"
using the cell phone as Kyson's baby sitter for the 2nd video in a row
all the kids slept together in 1 room?

just wanna say it before it happens: there's gonna be a vlog with Frozen/Frozen themed crafts/snacks/hair
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

webby wrote:Messica is an idiot for putting Landen in those cheap dollar store gloves that get soggy and wet the second they hit water. no wonder why he didn't like the snow
lol of course they would have a tie dye sled it's probably Mimi's favorite
Kyson looks like he enjoyed the snow the most out of all the kids he's definitely my favorite one
she couldn't keep the gifts at Grandma Anna's house for the time being?.... and I see 2 of the same gifts!!! "different but the same"
using the cell phone as Kyson's baby sitter for the 2nd video in a row
all the kids slept together in 1 room?

just wanna say it before it happens: there's gonna be a vlog with Frozen/Frozen themed crafts/snacks/hair
She says they love Frozen but have all this Minion crap?? Talking toys are so unnecessary...Build a Minion would've been so much better

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

It wasn't packing snow. It's hard to build a snowman unless it's packing snow. I'm from the great white north, and even I struggle to build a decent a snowman when the snow is like that. lol

I didn't like his humour in the snowman clip either. It was cringe-worthy for me.

Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

gossipingloser wrote:
It wasn't packing snow. It's hard to build a snowman unless it's packing snow. I'm from the great white north, and even I struggle to build a decent a snowman when the snow is like that. lol

I didn't like his humour in the snowman clip either. It was cringe-worthy for me.

I agree that the snow they were in wasn't really 'snowman snow'. But she said she didn't know how. There's a difference between not being able to make a snowman because of the type of snow, and just flat out not knowing how to make one. That's why I mentioned it :tu:

I just don't like Chris and every time he "jokes" around it makes me like him even less.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

mikejones wrote:Let's be real, kid's don't want book's for Christmas. You should already have educational toys and book's.

My daughter loves getting books. She gets them for her Birthday and Christmas. When we go to the store, she asks for a book every single time. It's what she's known since day 1 so it isn't foreign, or upsetting to get a book.

Hopefully Santa will fill her stocking Clorox and a pack of sponges... someone should send her some to her P.O. Box.
60redkittens
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 60redkittens »

This might've been mentioned and call me crazy but on the thanksgiving video at about 2:50 in it kinda sounds a bit like drake in the background.
Also I hate how she shows landan clinging to Chris crying, like fuck off!! That's his family, too, stop trying to make it look like drake is so terrible and Chris is his father. If you were as mature as you say, you would be encouraging landan to know his other family, even if he doesn't see them, show him pictures so when he does see them he isn't clinging to your flavour of the year! Rant over
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

JennaLuvBug wrote:
mikejones wrote:Let's be real, kid's don't want book's for Christmas. You should already have educational toys and book's.

My daughter loves getting books. She gets them for her Birthday and Christmas. When we go to the store, she asks for a book every single time. It's what she's known since day 1 so it isn't foreign, or upsetting to get a book.

Hopefully Santa will fill her stocking Clorox and a pack of sponges... someone should send her some to her P.O. Box.
My son loves books, he is 3.5 My 20 month old loves them as well and they are both getting lots for Christmas.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I wasn't gonna say anything because people flip the F out over "personal" opinions, but yes my 4 year old loves getting books as presents and so did/do I. She should be gifting her children with books.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

My 22 month old loves books aswell. For Christmas my girls get a book, outfit, small toy and experience. Like big zoo etc

Essentially and what not

Return to “JesssFam”