Jesss: Vlogmas Edition Part 66

michellebs01
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesss: Vlogmas Edition Part 66

Unread post by michellebs01 »

So I dunno if its just me but if I have family coming to stay/visit.....I do a deep clean before they come (although I keep on top of cleaning in my real day to day life...and I have a job..and 2 kids) what must stabbys parents thought......that sofa...that rug...the stains.....the whole set up....it makes me shudder at the thought...also,jess kids don't get to see stabbys parents much?yet kyson was glued to stabbys mum and landen glued to stabbys dad...its a shame that jess attention is spread so thin that the kids take to any random adult...

and does it annoy anyone else that Chris is 'Daddy' to
The twins and landen,jess is mom to tommy...dunno about caden...and Chris dad is opa?I know they are a blended family nowadays but they just push those relationships far too fast and its the kids who will suffer if it doesn't work out

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

I don't think Jess is a great parent, but I will say this regarding drake:
I went to a work training recently (I work with children with behavior issues) and the trainer said "the only thing worse than an absent parent is a parent who ignores a child 95% of the time and showers the child with love 5% of the time".
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

socks123 wrote:I don't think Jess is a great parent, but I will say this regarding drake:
I went to a work training recently (I work with children with behavior issues) and the trainer said "the only thing worse than an absent parent is a parent who ignores a child 95% of the time and showers the child with love 5% of the time".
but we don't know how true it is. Natalie doesn't post pictures of Drake anymore (except obv. ones, she doesn't want ppl thinking they're back together yet they clearly are) and Messica loves portraying the abandoned daddy image on Drake.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

The thing that makes me suspicious of her baby daddy drama, is that when she was with Drake she said some really nasty things about Gabe. It was always Gabe sucks, Drake is an amazing father. When she split with Drake, all of a sudden Gabe wasn't so bad and Drake was the deadbeat.

I'm sure there's some truth to Drake not being around as often as he should, but I don't just take Jess at her word alone.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

socks123 wrote:I don't think Jess is a great parent, but I will say this regarding drake:
Agree! There is no evidence that Drake sees his kids on a regular schedule as Gabe does. In any case, it doesn't matter. Right now Jess and Chris are the day-to-day parents of the 4 kids and are the ones who will influence how they will develop as human beings. Gabe and Drake will be viewed as kindly uncles but will not have the bond that the kids have with Jess and Chris (if he stays married to her) The same is true for Tommy and Caden. Their mother will influence their development, not Chris.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

olemama wrote:
Agree! There is no evidence that Drake sees his kids on a regular schedule as Gabe does. In any case, it doesn't matter. Right now Jess and Chris are the day-to-day parents of the 4 kids and are the ones who will influence how they will develop as human beings. Gabe and Drake will be viewed as kindly uncles but will not have the bond that the kids have with Jess and Chris (if he stays married to her) The same is true for Tommy and Caden. Their mother will influence their development, not Chris.
I doubt Lilia will view Gabe as a "kindly uncle." He seems to be incredibly consistent in her life whereas Drake comes and goes as he pleases when it comes to his visits with the boys.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

^^^^^Lilia's relationship with Gabe and Chris will mirror Jessica's relationship with her biological father and Glenn (if Chris remains married to Jess). Gabe sees Lilia every other weekend. Chris sees Lilia everyday. Chris fixes meals, helps Lilia with her homework, helps her at bedtime, plays with her. Eventually his bond with Lilia will be stronger than Gabe's because he sees her and cares for her every day. Visitation is not a substitute for daily parenting unfortunately.
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

I don't think it's that simple. If Lilia grows up with more sense than Jess then eventually she's going to start questioning her mothers choices. Probably starting as a teenager. That will bring a new sense of connection with Gabe probably.

And that's assuming Jess and Chris stay happily married forever and don't add any more mess makers to their litter.
TurquoiseRose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TurquoiseRose »

AutumnNight wrote:As much as I am not a Jess fan, it's kind of fucked up if Drake never sees the boys, but then showed up for Christmas.

It seems like he took them just to piss Jess off. They both are way too immature and fighting with each other to do what is in the best interest of the kid.

I don't like it when one parent has to do all the hard parenting stuff while the other is just there for the fun times.
I see what you mean, but I honestly doubt Drake gives a sh*t about what his ex thinks. If he cared about pissing Jess off, he would've made his video telling the truth right after they split up last year, but he waited over a year and took all the bashing throughout it. I agree he should be there more and not just for the 'fun times' but I think it's a good start and right now the kids are little and don't understand the situation, if he continues to be in and out of their lives until they're teenagers they probably will cut him out completely because they will get that they have a deadbeat father. I really hope Drake and Natalie stay together, for Airabella's sake and the rest of the kids because they need a stable environment. I don't believe two people are obligated to stay together just because they have a kid together but they should make the effort to make it work. I also think Natalie is a good influence on Drake, when they got together last year he started seeing his boys more and when they broke up he'd only see his kids when he felt like it. Now that they're back it seems he's trying, for all we know he has been seeing them more but Jess isn't saying and plus we can't determine what's going just by pictures. Just because Nat doesn't post pics of the boys every 5 mins doesn't mean they don't see them. In the end, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.
Scrapple
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scrapple »

OH MY GOD.

I was just watching TV with my grandparents, and a Zoopla advert came on, and what should I hear tinkling away on the screen...

...ONLY LANDEN'S GENDER REVEAL VIDEO MUSIC.

I am in a cold sweat. It found me. I'm an entire continent and ocean away and that godawful music found me. :'(
:shock:
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

maesemd wrote:
mara7 wrote:
Esraa20 wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't believe that they were there for less than an hour? That seems REALLY short. What could they even do in that little time?
I don't believe it one bit. That's like her famous line when it comes to the boys seeing Drake. "He only had them for about an hour.." Whatever, Jess. Anything to make him look like an ass when he takes them.
I don't believe it either. Most of the time would be in the car if they were only there an hour. What would be the point?
Agree, who knows how far their place is from Drake's, but to me it seems there's no point to have them there if it's just for an hour. Maybe in "Jess time" it feels like an hour to her, but it does seem pointless to have them for that short time. For all we know, maybe Landen is the only one that can last an hour with drake before he starts freaking out.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Scrapple wrote:OH MY GOD.

I was just watching TV with my grandparents, and a Zoopla advert came on, and what should I hear tinkling away on the screen...

...ONLY LANDEN'S GENDER REVEAL VIDEO MUSIC.

I am in a cold sweat. It found me. I'm an entire continent and ocean away and that godawful music found me. :'(
I'm CRYING!!!!
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

Context101 wrote:Holy moly, Kaden about took Lilia's head off with that bat!
I still find it chaotic how everyone opens presents at the same time
Awe that red dress Lilia got was so cute! She'll look adorable in it! (4:51)
5:55-6:05 rare moment of Chris interacting with one of his children (Tommy). I have to say, Tommy is so adorable. Such a cute little kid!
That big rc car is gonna do some damage, oh goodness :?
Why on earth would Jess let Landen take that vacuum on the walk they went on? So many people spit on the sidewalk (which I find disgusting) it's gonna collect so many germs..and then it's gonna go back in the house. Oh wait, sorry.. forgot this is Jessica I'm speaking about. Nevermind.
Jess said Drake had them for maybe an hour, but she's glad he picked them up.
8:33 did Kaden just refer to his dad as 'Drake'? Or did I hear wrong?
8:45 "Oh don't throw it.. Oh okay, you threw it" :roll: yup, that'll make him stop (whichever kid it was, was off camera so I don't know who it was)
Gabe got Lilia a big Elsa doll :)
The whole 'little Kaden, big Caden' thing is so annoying
..I think Chris is more obsessed with frozen than Lilia/Jess is :rofl:
Jess says she's gonna try to have videos up every 2-3 days now but she's gonna aim for every other day. TRY that is :tu: I will say though she was much better at vlogmas than VEDA or Vlogtober. I'll give her credit there
It sounded to me like Kaden said "Drake" as well.

Did anyone see how after they all opened the hot wheels track, Caden was holding it and Kaden literally yanked it away from him and of course no one told him anything. I get their really excited but there were a couple times yesterday I had to tell my boys to calm down and remind them to be nice.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

Kaden gets on my fucking nerves. If he actually called his father drake and Jessica didn't correct him then she's officially TRASH. And Kaden is disrespectful af calling his dad by his actual name. My mother wouldn't slapped the shit out of me.
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

Kaden is 3...he isn't being disrespectful he is calling him what he hears him being called. Jess was in the wrong for not correcting him but Kaden didn't do anything wrong. My daughter is like 2 weeks younger then the twins and she has called my husband or myself by our name after hearing us say it. We just correct her. It's not a case of disrespect but I case of a toddler repeating what they hear.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Lol Jess might not be the greatest mom but at least she doesn't "slap the shit" out of her kids
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

mommadrama01 wrote:Kaden is 3...he isn't being disrespectful he is calling him what he hears him being called. Jess was in the wrong for not correcting him but Kaden didn't do anything wrong. My daughter is like 2 weeks younger then the twins and she has called my husband or myself by our name after hearing us say it. We just correct her. It's not a case of disrespect but I case of a toddler repeating what they hear.

very true. I've caught my daughter calling us by our names too. Just a quick "I'm mommy, not (name)" works. I'm assuming Jess didn't correct him though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

It was 'Truck', not 'Drake'....
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Context101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Context101 »

mommadrama01 wrote:Kaden is 3...he isn't being disrespectful he is calling him what he hears him being called. Jess was in the wrong for not correcting him but Kaden didn't do anything wrong. My daughter is like 2 weeks younger then the twins and she has called my husband or myself by our name after hearing us say it. We just correct her. It's not a case of disrespect but I case of a toddler repeating what they hear.

I would agree with you, except for the fact that they call Chris 'dad.' Caden & Tommy aren't around enough for the boys to pick up on calling Chris 'dad'. They had to of heard it from Jess especially since Lilia calls him Chris. So unless Jess is grossly calling Chris 'daddy' she had to of taught it to them, most likely to spite Drake. Drake is by no means an angel, but Jess is no better. They're just as bad as one another but in different ways.
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

Context101 wrote:

I would agree with you, except for the fact that they call Chris 'dad.' Caden & Tommy aren't around enough for the boys to pick up on calling Chris 'dad'. They had to of heard it from Jess especially since Lilia calls him Chris. So unless Jess is grossly calling Chris 'daddy' she had to of taught it to them, most likely to spite Drake. Drake is by no means an angel, but Jess is no better. They're just as bad as one another but in different ways.
Them calling Chris dad doesn't bother me, he is their step dad and lots of children call their step dad dad or daddy. Even Jess calls her step dad dad. It's really not that big of a deal.

Return to “JesssFam”