Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Jesss(Fam): New Year, Same Mess - Part 67

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit: violet-kelsey black

Part 66: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=8962

Previously on MesssFam:
-Vlogmas came and went and she actually did all 25 days, granted not all on time
-The boys saw Drake and Natalie (and Bella)
-More of the same

Proceed.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesss(Fam): New Year, Same Mess - Part 67

Unread post by mara7 »

There is still time for a New Years prego announcement. New Year, new Skube. :D lolol
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Lol I love how everyone, including me, have been predicting (hoping for?) a pregnancy announcement soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I have to wonder if part of the reason Jess isn't pregnant yet is because Drake left her two times when she was pregnant, so she now associates pregnancy with a man leaving her. Even though Chris is a different person and Jess thinks he's her soul mate for life, maybe she's scared that a pregnancy would change the dynamics of the relationship. I dunno. She probably doesn't think that hard about it.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:Lol I love how everyone, including me, have been predicting (hoping for?) a pregnancy announcement soon.

I'm not going to lie. I hope for one. For my own selfish reasons... because, entertainment.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

fossilfinger wrote:I have to wonder if part of the reason Jess isn't pregnant yet is because Drake left her two times when she was pregnant, so she now associates pregnancy with a man leaving her. Even though Chris is a different person and Jess thinks he's her soul mate for life, maybe she's scared that a pregnancy would change the dynamics of the relationship. I dunno. She probably doesn't think that hard about it.
That's a GREAT point, which is so sad.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Social Media And Other Links

Unread post by Ripley »

I watched the video where the person was talking about Jesssssssssssss' 3rd marriage. A lot of stuff went into that decision. I can't list them all now, but here are a few. Of course this is just IMO. i understand everyone might not think the same. 1)She is so immature and wants instant gratification in all areas of her life. and wants things done 'her way". 2)They were still in the honeymoon phase and i am sure she thinks she is oh so in love and the feelings will last forever and ever. 3) I think there COULD be and underlying depression. 4) She is embarrassed about her body and stomach etc... (muscle separation is not her fault obviously), but realistically knows her body will probably deteriorate over time and wanted the "marriage commitment" now in case Chris loses the attraction for her. 6)She does not want to feel like a "former teen mom with 4 kids living in mom's house". To her being married is a sign of being an adult.7) She met Chris, fell madly "in love" and wanted a baby with him soon but does not want to end up a single mom again. Just my two cents. Not writen very concisely, because i am sick as a dog. I just hope what i wrote can be understood.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Just realized they didn't get a pet for Christmas, wasn't that the plan?
Oh well it's for the best, that house is full enough as is!
michellebs01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by michellebs01 »

Maybe that the 'hectic week' we are gonna hear about in up coming vlogs?

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

I LOVE the title!

I'm thinking that if it's not a pregnancy announcement (which I really, really, really hope it isn't.) then it'll be an announcement that they bought/are renting a house.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

ashlynxo wrote:I LOVE the title!

I'm thinking that if it's not a pregnancy announcement (which I really, really, really hope it isn't.) then it'll be an announcement that they bought/are renting a house.
LOL good one
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

ashlynxo wrote:I LOVE the title!

After they just re-did her parents bathroom? I doubt it :-/
michellebs01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by michellebs01 »

Maybe Mimi demanded they leave the house in good condition after they leave?

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

I think if Chris didn't have 2 boys, Jess would have been pregnant already. She should make a video on what kind of magical birth control she is using. Now that she has her four kids she suddenly has stopped getting pregnant on accident... Hmm...
TurquoiseRose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TurquoiseRose »

I think it's messed up that Jess has no issue with the boys calling Chris dad, if anything ENCOURAGES them to do so but I remember when Lilia was Landen's age she was pretty insistent on Lilia calling Drake by Drake, and not dad because she wanted to be sure she knew Gabe was her biological dad. She'd go on about how it was best for Lilia to refer to him as Drake, and he was really good with Lilia I think better than Chris is with the kids. But what pisses me off now is she no longer has those standards and has them call Chris dad. If the boys want to call him dad than so be it, but there's no denying she DOES encourage them to. She cares so much about what others think and wants her #blendedfamily to look happy and picture perfect which is why even Tommy and Caden whom only see her like once a month call her mom. Oh and btw Jessie, if you have remind your little kids who is their real dad and step dad that either means you've been with too many guys or you clearly should've waited until your kids were older to start dating and bring the guy around. Or in her case, both. ;)
#FreeKyson
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:I think if Chris didn't have 2 boys, Jess would have been pregnant already. She should make a video on what kind of magical birth control she is using. Now that she has her four kids she suddenly has stopped getting pregnant on accident... Hmm...
she STOPPED taking birth control
TurquoiseRose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TurquoiseRose »

Also, I barely watched her Christmas video thoroughly (I had only skimmed through it earlier to see what she'd say about Drake having the boys) and at the end of the video when she's talking about vlogmas being over Chris has no problem being the video, if anything he was pretty talkative so I don't know where she gets "he's camera shy!" and uses it as an excuse for the making the very requested & promised husband tag. Veda, Vlogtober, and Vlogmas passed and we go not husband/fiancee tag or house tour. Idk what she's trying to hide but she clearly has no problem lying, she can do it in her sleep so it doesn't make sense that she hasn't filmed one wit him yet and made up some bs story as to how they met.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

TurquoiseRose wrote:I think it's messed up that Jess has no issue with the boys calling Chris dad, if anything ENCOURAGES them to do so but I remember when Lilia was Landen's age she was pretty insistent on Lilia calling Drake by Drake, and not dad because she wanted to be sure she knew Gabe was her biological dad. She'd go on about how it was best for Lilia to refer to him as Drake, and he was really good with Lilia I think better than Chris is with the kids. But what pisses me off now is she no longer has those standards and has them call Chris dad. If the boys want to call him dad than so be it, but there's no denying she DOES encourage them to. She cares so much about what others think and wants her #blendedfamily to look happy and picture perfect which is why even Tommy and Caden whom only see her like once a month call her mom. Oh and btw Jessie, if you have remind your little kids who is their real dad and step dad that either means you've been with too many guys or you clearly should've waited until your kids were older to start dating and bring the guy around. Or in her case, both. ;)
#FreeKyson
She actually used to encourage Lilia to call Drake "Daddy." Since I took a long nap for no good reason, I have the energy to go scrummage through the videos. I'll be right back.

Here it is. Timestamp 0:33. Jess calls Drake "Daddy." Lilia is less than a year old.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
Esraa20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Esraa20 »

vonniebeth wrote:
TurquoiseRose wrote:I think it's messed up that Jess has no issue with the boys calling Chris dad, if anything ENCOURAGES them to do so but I remember when Lilia was Landen's age she was pretty insistent on Lilia calling Drake by Drake, and not dad because she wanted to be sure she knew Gabe was her biological dad. She'd go on about how it was best for Lilia to refer to him as Drake, and he was really good with Lilia I think better than Chris is with the kids. But what pisses me off now is she no longer has those standards and has them call Chris dad. If the boys want to call him dad than so be it, but there's no denying she DOES encourage them to. She cares so much about what others think and wants her #blendedfamily to look happy and picture perfect which is why even Tommy and Caden whom only see her like once a month call her mom. Oh and btw Jessie, if you have remind your little kids who is their real dad and step dad that either means you've been with too many guys or you clearly should've waited until your kids were older to start dating and bring the guy around. Or in her case, both. ;)
#FreeKyson
She actually used to encourage Lilia to call Drake "Daddy." Since I took a long nap for no good reason, I have the energy to go scrummage through the videos. I'll be right back.

Here it is. Timestamp 0:33. Jess calls Drake "Daddy." Lilia is less than a year old.
You're right! There is even a q&a in which she says that she wants to teach Lilia to call Drake dad.

She talks about it at 3:25
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

She's such a mess. She acts the same with every guy. Those poor kids.

Return to “JesssFam”