Jesss(Fam): New Year, New House, Same Mess (Part 68)

SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Re: Jesss(Fam): New Year, New House, Same Mess (Part 68)

Unread post by SamanthaLovettx »

shilohjulia wrote:That pic of Landen with the shitty diaper is so gross. He's lying on the floor with shit all over him wtf?! Whyyyy would u post that? Embarrassing beyond belief!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shit happens. The posting it for the world to see yes embarrassing for Landen if it comes back when he's older but to be fair kids do shit and I don't know many mums that wake a sleeping baby just because it shat lol any ways though it sure ain't a shadow
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Yea I mean the actual blowout isn't embarrassing I just don't get why she'd post it then make up some bogus lie about shit being a shadow lol

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Chatabox »

Greenpotato wrote:
Chatabox wrote:
Greenpotato wrote: I imagine that the outcry would mostly be from people who have no experience of this kind of situation.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
You would still consider Jess a good mother if she moved 6 hours away and only saw her children once every month or so? Really?
If you presented me with an unknown situation in which a mother has moved 6 hours away from her children, I would not judge because it could be for many reasons.

Say she was moving into a new house with a guy she met online, and there was no room for her kids...
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

You wouldn't wake your kid up If shit is coming or of their diaper? That's Gross.
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

It's obvious the diaper is full and leaking.

And.. You're just gonna laugh and take a photo? Example #29 on why Jessica is disgusting.
nela7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nela7 »

mikejones wrote:You wouldn't wake your kid up If shit is coming or of their diaper? That's Gross.
I think her point was that it coming out of Landen's diaper was too much, and that she understands letting a kid sleep longer with a poop diaper but Jess took it too far.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Umm I definitely wake my kids up if they shit in their diaper. I hope everyone else does too because that is absolutely disgusting and sad. Jess is seriously such an unhygienic person..

And I would bet anything it really is a crappy diaper bc of her caption. He probs woke up, pooped, then knocked back out.
nela7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nela7 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Umm I definitely wake my kids up if they shit in their diaper. I hope everyone else does too because that is absolutely disgusting and sad. Jess is seriously such an unhygienic person..

And I would bet anything it really is a crappy diaper bc of her caption. He probs woke up, pooped, then knocked back out.
No kids, but anytime I babysit I do the same. I just think her point was Jess takes everything to the extreme you know? Like who lets a kid sleep on the floor with shit coming out of his diaper? Not one of the things mentioned are okay but she posts a picture of both lol.

Greenpotato
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Greenpotato »

Chatabox wrote:
Greenpotato wrote:
Chatabox wrote: You would still consider Jess a good mother if she moved 6 hours away and only saw her children once every month or so? Really?
If you presented me with an unknown situation in which a mother has moved 6 hours away from her children, I would not judge because it could be for many reasons.

Say she was moving into a new house with a guy she met online, and there was no room for her kids...
Which part of 'presented me with an unknown situation' don't you understand exactly?

ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

SamanthaLovettx wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:That pic of Landen with the shitty diaper is so gross. He's lying on the floor with shit all over him wtf?! Whyyyy would u post that? Embarrassing beyond belief!

Shit happens. The posting it for the world to see yes embarrassing for Landen if it comes back when he's older but to be fair kids do shit and I don't know many mums that wake a sleeping baby just because it shat lol any ways though it sure ain't a shadow
If i knew my kid had a diaper blow out I'd wake them to change thier diaper. I wouldn't want to sleep in a diaper filled with shit. If they are that tired you change the diaper, snuggle them back in a clean blanket and they will go back to sleep. That is just gross. I never understood the moms who post pictures on social media of their kids covered in shit....sad! And if you don't wake them knowing they have shit coming out the back of their diaper you are lazy and hoping your kid sleeps for a while longer and won't bother you. Smh. Disgraceful!
Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

New disney blog just went up. Just as long and tedious as the previous 2.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

ihateleaf wrote:
SamanthaLovettx wrote:

If i knew my kid had a diaper blow out I'd wake them to change thier diaper. I wouldn't want to sleep in a diaper filled with shit. If they are that tired you change the diaper, snuggle them back in a clean blanket and they will go back to sleep. That is just gross. I never understood the moms who post pictures on social media of their kids covered in shit....sad! And if you don't wake them knowing they have shit coming out the back of their diaper you are lazy and hoping your kid sleeps for a while longer and won't bother you. Smh. Disgraceful!
When you let your kid sit in their own shit that's exactly how diaper rash happens.
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Return to “JesssFam”