Jesss(Fam): New Year, New House, Same Mess (Part 68)

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jesss(Fam): New Year, New House, Same Mess (Part 68)

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

I think the main difference between Chris and Drake is that, when it's Chris's time to see his kids, he does. Drake doesn't ALWAYS show up. We don't know the whole story - but Chris makes a huge effort to see his kids. Is it ideal that T&C have to drive so far? No. But they see their dad, they have their own room and they are loved.

Drake lives in the same town, has set visitations and doesn't always see the kids when he's supposed to. Jessica has the right to be upset about that, hence her backhanded remarks.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Chatabox »

Greenpotato wrote:
Chatabox wrote:So suddenly Chris is a good dad because he hasn't pulled a knife on anyone recently? What drugs are y'all on?!

He's not a shit dad, but he's not exactly a good one either. He sees his kids a few times a year. He doesn't make the effort, and he lives 6 hours away from them! If he loved his kids, he would have stayed local and tried to go for 50/50 custody. If that isn't possible (due to work ect) then at least seeing them in the weekends. How is a few public holidays and the summer break a good role model for the kids?

If Gabe did that, Jess would rip him a new one. So what makes Chris so special? Because he is the one that chose to move to be with her. He chose to be away from his kids. He allowed Jess to belittle the mother of his children and let her post videos ect when the mother said no.
This happens all the time. Life goes on.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Life goes on = Chris being a good dad? No.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

CamilaCabello wrote:I think the main difference between Chris and Drake is that, when it's Chris's time to see his kids, he does. Drake doesn't ALWAYS show up. We don't know the whole story - but Chris makes a huge effort to see his kids. Is it ideal that T&C have to drive so far? No. But they see their dad, they have their own room and they are loved.

Drake lives in the same town, has set visitations and doesn't always see the kids when he's supposed to. Jessica has the right to be upset about that, hence her backhanded remarks.
They've had their own room all of two weeks. They've been visiting Jess' house for over a year now. That's not an argument. I agree that the drake situation is crap.... From what we know of it. I feel for those poor boys. But Drake being shit doesn't make Chris look any better. He's still a poor excuse as a parent.
Greenpotato
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Greenpotato »

Chatabox wrote:
CamilaCabello wrote:I think the main difference between Chris and Drake is that, when it's Chris's time to see his kids, he does. Drake doesn't ALWAYS show up. We don't know the whole story - but Chris makes a huge effort to see his kids. Is it ideal that T&C have to drive so far? No. But they see their dad, they have their own room and they are loved.

They've had their own room all of two weeks. They've been visiting Jess' house for over a year now. That's not an argument. I agree that the drake situation is crap.... From what we know of it. I feel for those poor boys. But Drake being shit doesn't make Chris look any better. He's still a poor excuse as a parent.
They didn't exactly have any room in their old house...

Greenpotato
Amateur
Amateur

Chatabox wrote:
Greenpotato wrote:
Chatabox wrote:So suddenly Chris is a good dad because he hasn't pulled a knife on anyone recently? What drugs are y'all on?!

He's not a shit dad, but he's not exactly a good one either. He sees his kids a few times a year. He doesn't make the effort, and he lives 6 hours away from them! If he loved his kids, he would have stayed local and tried to go for 50/50 custody. If that isn't possible (due to work ect) then at least seeing them in the weekends. How is a few public holidays and the summer break a good role model for the kids?

If Gabe did that, Jess would rip him a new one. So what makes Chris so special? Because he is the one that chose to move to be with her. He chose to be away from his kids. He allowed Jess to belittle the mother of his children and let her post videos ect when the mother said no.
This happens all the time. Life goes on.

Life goes on = Chris being a good dad? No.
I'm sorry. Could you quote exactly where I said that 'Life goes on = Chris being a good dad'. I will be very intrigued and give you a cookie.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I still want to know what Chris thinks about all the hookups that Jess had while she was pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Betting either he doesn't know about them....or she told him it was all vicious rumors and lies. Jess is a saint! She can do no wrong in Chris' eyes. Which ok...I mean if you love someone you should love them regardless of past transgressions...but cheating is my hill to die on. I am of the mind that if my significant other would cheat on a past relationship they could cheat on my relationship
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:I still want to know what Chris thinks about all the hookups that Jess had while she was pregnant.

Betting either he doesn't know about them....or she told him it was all vicious rumors and lies. Jess is a saint! She can do no wrong in Chris' eyes. Which ok...I mean if you love someone you should love them regardless of past transgressions...but cheating is my hill to die on. I am of the mind that if my significant other would cheat on a past relationship they could cheat on my relationship
He knows about them because of the tell-all video Drake made.

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Anyone else bored to death with the Disney videos? Yawn.

Recording every second of all the rides they went on and listening to Jesss screech, ugh. I skipped through the last 10 mins of the 2nd video. Hoping they are settled at home and she's ready to give us a new "all moved in" house tour and a DITL so we have something to gossip about! ;D
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Anyone else bored to death with the Disney videos? Yawn.

Recording every second of all the rides they went on and listening to Jesss screech, ugh. I skipped through the last 10 mins of the 2nd video. Hoping they are settled at home and she's ready to give us a new "all moved in" house tour and a DITL so we have something to gossip about! ;D
I haven't gotten myself to watch either of them! I'm normally the one who will do a summary so people don't have to watch, but...
1. The videos are way too long. I don't have time to watch 25 minute videos because, contrary to what Jess thinks about us, I have a life outside of here, and I'm sure the rest of us do too.
2. I've seen what other people have said, and I'd rather not waste my time listening to Jess's hyena laughter and Kaden screaming for 25 minutes.
3. I'm at a point where I'm analyzing how Kaden acts. I'm learning about behaviorism in my ed psych class, and one thing is DILF (duration, intensity, latency, frequency). Basically, it means how long he screams, how loud it is on a scale of 1-10, the time between screams, and how often he screams a day. Of course, I can't get an accurate calculation on how he is IRL, but if what I get in videos is anything close to how he acts off-camera, God help Jess. Basically, it's for my own good to watch less of the mess so I stop doing that.
*THIS IS NOT ME TRYING TO DIAGNOSE KADEN. Again, I can only use what I get from videos. He could be well-behaved off camera for all we know.

Jess, please do something entertaining. I'm tired of seeing posts debating whether Chris is a good or bad dad and about the trip to Disneyland.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I think we're all super bored with her right now. Just waiting for something big to happen, like a pregnancy or a divorce.

snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

vonniebeth wrote:
pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Anyone else bored to death with the Disney videos? Yawn.

I haven't gotten myself to watch either of them! I'm normally the one who will do a summary so people don't have to watch, but...
1. The videos are way too long. I don't have time to watch 25 minute videos because, contrary to what Jess thinks about us, I have a life outside of here, and I'm sure the rest of us do too.
2. I've seen what other people have said, and I'd rather not waste my time listening to Jess's hyena laughter and Kaden screaming for 25 minutes.
3. I'm at a point where I'm analyzing how Kaden acts. I'm learning about behaviorism in my ed psych class, and one thing is DILF (duration, intensity, latency, frequency). Basically, it means how long he screams, how loud it is on a scale of 1-10, the time between screams, and how often he screams a day. Of course, I can't get an accurate calculation on how he is IRL, but if what I get in videos is anything close to how he acts off-camera, God help Jess. Basically, it's for my own good to watch less of the mess so I stop doing that.
*THIS IS NOT ME TRYING TO DIAGNOSE KADEN. Again, I can only use what I get from videos. He could be well-behaved off camera for all we know.

Jess, please do something entertaining. I'm tired of seeing posts debating whether Chris is a good or bad dad and about the trip to Disneyland.
Keep in mind that your operational definition for screaming isn't very specific - what defines the 1-10 scale? A 1 for me may be an 8 for you. When you are assessing behavior, you need to be as specific, observable, and measurable as possible. Also, keep in mind that this behavior is reinforced heavily within his natural environment, which means that it will increase or maintain. I don't see him as having any diagnosis other than lack of discipline in the home.

I'm a BCBA and would be happy to chat behaviorism further with you outside of the thread if you have questions!
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Greenpotato wrote:
Chatabox wrote:

They didn't exactly have any room in their old house...

The "homework room" could have been a bedroom for K, K & L, and Chris' boys had their bedroom. There was room. They just prioritised a homework room over his children. Because... ya know... He's such a great dad and all. /sarcasm.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

You have implied in comments that Chris is a good dad. Yet don't seem to have any real proof of this. Your best response at proving his greatness as a father is by saying my arguments don't matter... Because life goes on.

Let him abandon his kids for half the year. Life goes on.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Greenpotato wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:It's frustrating how there such a different standard for being a good mum than there is for being a good dad. Jess feeds her kids crap and she's a terrible mother, but some guy sees his kids a dozen times a year and he's a good dad. Imagine the outcry if Jess moved 6 hours away, left Drake or Gabe as their primary carer and only saw them once a month.
I imagine that the outcry would mostly be from people who have no experience of this kind of situation.

You would still consider Jess a good mother if she moved 6 hours away and only saw her children once every month or so? Really?
Greenpotato
Amateur
Amateur

Chatabox wrote:
Greenpotato wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:It's frustrating how there such a different standard for being a good mum than there is for being a good dad. Jess feeds her kids crap and she's a terrible mother, but some guy sees his kids a dozen times a year and he's a good dad. Imagine the outcry if Jess moved 6 hours away, left Drake or Gabe as their primary carer and only saw them once a month.
I imagine that the outcry would mostly be from people who have no experience of this kind of situation.

You would still consider Jess a good mother if she moved 6 hours away and only saw her children once every month or so? Really?
If you presented me with an unknown situation in which a mother has moved 6 hours away from her children, I would not judge because it could be for many reasons.

Greenpotato
Amateur
Amateur

sallysoldseashel wrote:Omg you guysss. Is Chris the worst dad ? NO, is he the best ? NO . If he was my ex I would be PISSED that he moved away from his REAL kids. Same with jess she's not the best nor worst. I personally don't understand how you can have children that "you love" far from you. That just shows you don't care enough.
There are many reasons why parents move away from their kids. Open your eyes to the real world and you'll see this. Your final sentence is a moronic sweeping generalisation. I'm assuming that you also include parents who move hundreds of miles away from their kids so they can work and provide for their futures. This has absolutely nothing to do with Chris and Jess. I just think that 'That just shows you don't care enough' is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by mikejones »

My issue is playing house with a girl you meet online.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

It doesn't matter what hypothetical reasons there may be for a parent to move hours away from their children. In THIS situation he left his kids to screw some chick he met online and play daddy to her kids more than his own. So yes, CHRIS, is a bad fucking father for moving 6 hours away.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
luv2laugh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by luv2laugh »

Ok WATCH the end of this trailer of this new marriage bootcamp type series that's coming soon and tell me who do you think of!?!??! I immediately thought: TOTALLY JESSICA!!!
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Who the fuck cares.

Not a single parent is a perfect parent. He sees his kids, and he loves his kids. He shouldn't have moved so far away.

This topic has been done, everything that can be said has been said and I wish y'all would move on or just message eachother to continue repeating the same damn points over and over again.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”