Jesss(Fam): The Emancipation of Mimi- Part 69

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Jesss(Fam): The Emancipation of Mimi- Part 69

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

But seriously, what's going to happen to her belly???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Poor Landen. Daddy Chris isn't going to pay him any attention anymore, he'll have his own flesh and blood baby to hold. He'll be pushed aside just like Tommy and Kaden
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

webby wrote:I don't get it. This girl literally has a disease. As soon as her baby becomes independent she feels the need to have another one. she's addicted to having little dependent babies and gets bored of them when they can walk and talk and don't fit into a onesie. She's never going to get out of the diaper stage and she will never get her life together. Landen doesn't evan have a real designated room to sleep in and she does this. when she had Landen, Lilia wasn't going to real school. how are you going to toss the baby into the van (that's another thing, time for the Ford Transit with 12 seats- actually no just go ahead and get the 15 passenger to prepare yourself) just to drop Lilia and the twins off at school? Your perfect husband of your dreams will not wake up to watch your bundle of joy so you can drop them off (even at 8AM) and that baby is gonna be attached to her like a marsupial because "exclusively breastfeeding"
good thing she got rid of all her baby stuff/boy clothes because now she's gonna need another baby shower/the baby sprinkle of her dreams to get it all over again for baby boy T!

this isn't going to be the last time either.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
She also just got rid of all of Landen's baby stuff, right? His carseat, crib, everything. She'll have to buy a new crib for the 5TH time. Crazy.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Regarding her hernia & horrible stomach muscles- does this put her at a higher rate of something going wrong with the pregnancy? Your body has to be so strong to hold all that extra weight.. It's not like Jess is a small pregnant person
malal22
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by malal22 »

pllfan5 wrote:I really think that she is going to say that it was unplanned again. She kept on saying that she isn't pregnant, they were going to wait a while, blah blah blah... and then there was that other time in the bathroom remodelling video that she purposely showed us her tampons.
Her minions will fall for it, but we know better
she tries soooo hard to make it seem unplanned. You can tell she's lying by the way she exaggerates everything. I've mentioned it before and it's so obvious if you watch her videos right before she announced a pregnancy. I can't wait to see this video.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

pllfan5 wrote:
webby wrote:I don't get it. This girl literally has a disease. As soon as her baby becomes independent she feels the need to have another one. she's addicted to having little dependent babies and gets bored of them when they can walk and talk and don't fit into a onesie. She's never going to get out of the diaper stage and she will never get her life together. Landen doesn't evan have a real designated room to sleep in and she does this. when she had Landen, Lilia wasn't going to real school. how are you going to toss the baby into the van (that's another thing, time for the Ford Transit with 12 seats- actually no just go ahead and get the 15 passenger to prepare yourself) just to drop Lilia and the twins off at school? Your perfect husband of your dreams will not wake up to watch your bundle of joy so you can drop them off (even at 8AM) and that baby is gonna be attached to her like a marsupial because "exclusively breastfeeding"
good thing she got rid of all her baby stuff/boy clothes because now she's gonna need another baby shower/the baby sprinkle of her dreams to get it all over again for baby boy T!

this isn't going to be the last time either.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk
She also just got rid of all of Landen's baby stuff, right? His carseat, crib, everything. She'll have to buy a new crib for the 5TH time. Crazy.
I think she got rid of all the baby stuff to try and make an 'accident' look more convincing
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CanYouJustNot »

Just when we though we were done seeing her breastfeeding every video..
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Omg I've been dying to see everyone's reactions! I can't believe this! Well actually I can... it is Jess after all! Looking forward to her next video.

CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

CanYouJustNot wrote:Just when we though we were done seeing her breastfeeding every video..
I meant thought. Sorry I haaaate typos. Image
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

vonniebeth wrote:YAY! I've been wanting to say this since Sunday morning. Shall I quote the amazing Tyra Banks?

"I was rooting for you! We were all rooting for you! How dare you!?"

As soon as I saw the title of the video, I KNEW it was going to be a pregnancy announcement. I watched it for the slight hope that I was wrong. As soon as I saw the teething ring, I was like, "Yep. This is a pregnancy announcement."

24 years old. 5 kids. 3 baby daddies. While I hope she has a boy because we all know a baby girl would be Lilia 2.0, maybe Jess will finally stop having kids if she gets her desired girl.
What will her Disney costume be this year?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Jess: Omg! It's identical twin girls they've got blonde hair and blue eyes the hair in my womb right now is going to stay on their heads forever! We're naming them Cinderella and Rapunzel! Yeah I'm only a few months pregnant but my stomach muscles are so torn that I can actually already see them in there!

Chris: We're converting the pool into a room for Tommy and Kaden to make room for the new babies. I'm basically the best dad ever, what kids don't want a pool bedroom?

Jess: Can you believe what a terrible father Drake is compared to Chris? Only real men will let their kids sleep in the pool.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

ber614 wrote:I was also routing for Jess and thought about that Tyra quote lol.

Jessica has never tricked me with her "big news" or "life changes" videos because I knew she would do a cheesy announcement like this. So, when I saw the thumbnail and title for this video I practically had a heart attack and knew right away, but I was hoping I was wrong. Even though we all saw it coming, I feel almost betrayed because I was hoping she had changed and was getting her life on track.

And, as evil as it sounds I am excited for the gossip. Finally, something interesting happened!

Now that the countdown to pregnancy is over, countdown until Chris leaves her? Will he make it past the birth of baby Skube or will Jessica be left while pregnant again?
So if she's only 1 month along, how did she already get an ultrasound?

Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

Oh I worry so much for her stomach!
CanYouJustNot
Informer
Informer

twomommies wrote:
ber614 wrote:I was also routing for Jess and thought about that Tyra quote lol.

Jessica has never tricked me with her "big news" or "life changes" videos because I knew she would do a cheesy announcement like this. So, when I saw the thumbnail and title for this video I practically had a heart attack and knew right away, but I was hoping I was wrong. Even though we all saw it coming, I feel almost betrayed because I was hoping she had changed and was getting her life on track.

And, as evil as it sounds I am excited for the gossip. Finally, something interesting happened!

Now that the countdown to pregnancy is over, countdown until Chris leaves her? Will he make it past the birth of baby Skube or will Jessica be left while pregnant again?

Sometimes they give you one to help find the due date. Depends on the doctor or hospital you're at.
kafy92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kafy92 »

Surprised she has been so quiet on everything lately

ScarletWitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ScarletWitch »

Not at all surprised about the pregnancy. She was cutting it close for making sure she had a 2016 baby. I can definitely see Chris leaving within a couple of years too but I hope, for everyone's sake, they make it work.
karunohana
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karunohana »

Do you guys think that she would've gotten pregnant again if landon was a girl?
kennedee74
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kennedee74 »

twomommies wrote:

I had an ultrasound done at 5 weeks because I didn't know my due date so maybe she told them she didn't know hers?
She will claim it's an ntnp I bet, but if you're not preventing you're trying in my opinion.
I really hope her stomach is okay if not I dislike her even more for getting pregnant that's really irresponsible.
I wonder if that's why landen stopped breastfeeding. Her getting pregnant and her milk changing made him self wean?

Not surprised at all about #5. It's insane someone can be so irresponsible. She's never going to get her full education to be a teacher. Smh I wish she'd think of her kids right now. Poor Lilia that's a lot to go through for a 5 year old.

lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

karunohana wrote:Do you guys think that she would've gotten pregnant again if landon was a girl?
Probably not. She would have had 2 pigeon pairs...

Or she might just like a mixnof hers and whatever man she is sleeping with at the times DNA running around who knows

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
ukcheesefeind
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ukcheesefeind »

I have been Checking this site constantly for it to come online I just can't believe it she's one crazy momma just why!! Talk about the most selfish thing those poor other kids
I don't doubt she loves them but she needs to get her shit together
Poor twins birthday video was only 8 minutes so 4 minutes each already dropped down the pecking order

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”